dfsdfsdsdfsdf

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 2594519

Overview:
Satoshi and Mary are a college couple happily in love, ready for their first summer vacation together. One day, Satoshi receives an e-mail from his uncle Kendo, inviting him to spend several weeks with him at the Naval Treasure Resort, a luxurious summer resort, all costs paid. Overjoyed, Satoshi and Mary head over there, ready to enjoy their vacation to the fullest.
And enjoy it they will... for Mary is a beautiful girl, Satoshi a well-meaning but negligent boy, and Kendo a man who thought his days as a manly womanizer were behind him... until Mary awakens something in him that will unleash his desire and lust in every young girl that catches his attention!
A tale of NTR full of seduction, forbidden relationships, and (surprisingly) a happy end!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-22
Release Date: 2023-05-22
Developer: No Try Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.1 public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* -
TORRENT*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2204227 View attachment 2264396 View attachment 2204224 View attachment 2424311 View attachment 2302545 View attachment 2552217 View attachment 2204222 View attachment 2204225 View attachment 2264390 View attachment 2424308 View attachment 2552214 View attachment 2302549 View attachment 2424317 View attachment 2552215 View attachment 2424315 View attachment 2424319 View attachment 2424310 View attachment 2552216 View attachment 2424312
when's the 0.3.2 coming in here

Apr 7, 2023
NTR in this game isn't doing it for me because i don't feel bad at all for the MC
NTR is such a strange and complex thing, for me all the enjoyment comes from the girl being corrupted from pure and innocent into a lying cheating slut. NTR whiny protags are just an annoyance for me, I prefer NTS protags that enjoy sharing the girl, I can immerse myself better with them.

Himeya Jun

Aug 30, 2020
NTR in this game isn't doing it for me because i don't feel bad at all for the MC
For me, NTR is great as long as the corruption is not instant, the girl's feelings slowly change from "I don't want to do this" to "It's probably fine" and then in the end to "I want to do this". Even better when the "bull" isn't a complete asshole, so it makes sense for the girl to slowly fall for him, that's why I like Kendo

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 294 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Hell, even fat guys have 6pac abs. Uncle has a 6pac that runs from his waist to his neck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.3.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Well, the 3.2 pool scene turned out better than I expected. I havo also nocited that there are not many repeatable scenes with satoshi alone. The beach and the pool are empty. Maybe you could make some of the old scenes repeatable, like the one with the umbrellas at the beach. Unless that´s not the way you want for the game. Anyway a good update overall. The animations are noticeable better than at the beggining of the game

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Well, the 3.2 pool scene turned out better than I expected. I havo also nocited that there are not many repeatable scenes with satoshi alone. The beach and the pool are empty. Maybe you could make some of the old scenes repeatable, like the one with the umbrellas at the beach. Unless that´s not the way you want for the game. Anyway a good update overall. The animations are noticeable better than at the beggining of the game
Yeah, adding more repeatable scenes has been in the backburner since forever. Just haven't found the time, but glad you enjoyed it!

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
pretty great game, well done dev! i had two questions:
1) how much longer do you expect the game to be?
2) are the updates released approx. every 2 weeks?
Hello, glad you enjoyed it!

1) Not sure, to be honest. Not planning to make it go for too long, and we're definitely past the halfway point. That's as much as I can say.
2) Yeah, every 2 weeks.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.3.2 public] [No Try Studios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 334 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes