GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Natsuki and Yoshiyuki's relationship is a standard cuckhold one. She doesn't even dislike sex with Yoshi, she just was having issues keeping up with the RP until Kendo could make it a reality. When all is said and done I doubt she'd leave him for good, but the two of them won't be the same once she starts cheating on him for real (with his consent)

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Natsuki and Yoshiyuki's relationship is a standard cuckhold one. She doesn't even dislike sex with Yoshi, she just was having issues keeping up with the RP until Kendo could make it a reality. When all is said and done I doubt she'd leave him for good, but the two of them won't be the same once she starts cheating on him for real (with his consent)
Yeah I hope they stay together. And if they are both happy with the new dynamic in there relationship all the better.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
I started thinking of what might happen in the future, and how this might end, and my imagination got away from me and things got off the rails. Regardless, I decided to write down this fantastical fanfiction ending filled passion, romance, and intrigue! Well it's not really filled with any of that, but it's certainly filled with something :poop:.

Disclaimer: This is probably too long, and I was bored, so read only if equally bored. Reading will not cure the boredom, but at least you'll be some minutes closer to death by the end. Take the small win. Also, I apologize.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Posted the following on Patreon, but putting it here too if anybody's curious about the game's current length:

I checked the current length of the story, if anybody's curious about it, calculated based on total words in dialogue blocks (narration and character dialogue):

• Total word count as of now: 217,627 words
As for which characters have had the most dialogue, based on dialogue blocks:
  • Mary has 8,491 blocks if dialogue
  • Kendo has 6,958 blocks of dialogue
  • Satoshi has 2,473 blocks of dialogue... but there are 4,424 narration blocks, and most of them belong to him
They are all followed by Erina and Natsuki, who have around 1,700 each, and Hanako, who has 1,100 (she is a quiet girl).

Surprisingly, Yoshi stands at around 700 dialogue blocks, above Shizuka and Rin who both have around 600 (but this is due to their late arrival to the story). I suspect Arato will overtake him soon enough.

And finally... Dude 1 and Dude 2 both have 23 lines of dialogue each.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes