Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't lose hope...
Believe in them...
Believe... in true love...
I just wanted to say I played this for the first time a couple of days ago and I have to say I really like your game I think it's one of the best Netorare games around.
Doesn't hurt that there is some Netorase sprinkled on top lol. That's why I like Yoshi & Natsuki so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kotobiki

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I just wanted to say I played this for the first time a couple of days ago and I have to say I really like your game I think it's one of the best Netorare games around.
Doesn't hurt that there is some Netorase sprinkeld on top lol. That's why I like Yoshi & Natsuki so much.
Awww, thank you. Netorase isn't my favorite but I enjoy it all the same. I got inspired to do a netorase route after playing a couple of games from Suzuya, a japanese doujin dev. Kings of netorase imo.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Awww, thank you. Netorase isn't my favorite but I enjoy it all the same. I got inspired to do a netorase route after playing a couple of games from Suzuya, a japanese doujin dev. Kings of netorase imo.
I might have to look those games up because netorase is my favourite fetish.

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I might have to look those games up because netorase is my favourite fetish.
There's two uploaded to this site if you're interested.

The first one leans more on the netorare side of things but I think the guy ends up enjoying it by the end:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-wife-impregnated-for-the-kingdoms-sake-v17-06-06_mod2-suzuya.121785/

The second one has a pretty insane story, though funny, and every scene is better than the last.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-ki...lent-my-wife-to-my-junior-v1-0-suzuya.130182/

Suzuya is weird among NTR creators because their works tend to always go in the direction of love triumphing over lust, with consensual cheating/swinging happening more often than not.

Apr 7, 2023
I think Satoshi would become a lot more bearable if the Netorare on MaryxKendo route became Netorase, with Satoshi understanding he cannot satisfy her and letting Kendo (and others) fool around with Mary, then she would come back to him at the end of the day and coddle

OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
Hi No Try Studios
Code:
  File "game/mapScreen.rpy", line 230, in <module>
    if walkthroughIconPref and event.char == eventChara and event.area == area and event.chapter >= 2 and event.level <= level and event.conditional():
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
it's trying to compare the event.chapter that is '2.5'(str) with 2, change this line
events.append(eventTracker('maryBlowjob1ShortLoop4',lambda: maryBlowjobExtraCum == False,15,False,'2.5','maryroom','mary+kendo','manly'))
Code:
events.append(eventTracker('maryBlowjob1ShortLoop4',lambda: maryBlowjobExtraCum == False,15,False,2.5,'maryroom','mary+kendo','manly'))
solves this issue.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
I think Satoshi would become a lot more bearable if the Netorare on MaryxKendo route became Netorase, with Satoshi understanding he cannot satisfy her and letting Kendo (and others) fool around with Mary, then she would come back to him at the end of the day and coddle
If that happens I hope it happens at the end. Because the moments when Mary and Satoshi are close to being caught are the most exciting. If Satoshi knows then part of the magic would be gone

Reactions: Kotobiki

No Try Studios

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hi No Try Studios
Code:
  File "game/mapScreen.rpy", line 230, in <module>
    if walkthroughIconPref and event.char == eventChara and event.area == area and event.chapter >= 2 and event.level <= level and event.conditional():
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'str' and 'int'
it's trying to compare the event.chapter that is '2.5'(str) with 2, change this line
events.append(eventTracker('maryBlowjob1ShortLoop4',lambda: maryBlowjobExtraCum == False,15,False,'2.5','maryroom','mary+kendo','manly'))
Code:
events.append(eventTracker('maryBlowjob1ShortLoop4',lambda: maryBlowjobExtraCum == False,15,False,2.5,'maryroom','mary+kendo','manly'))
solves this issue.
Huh, that hadn't given a problem before. Thanks for the catch.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
Why not take this ntr the whole way. Let satoshi find out about it and be heartbroken and suicidal. Let Mary and Kendo feel like shit for their actions. Make people feel bad for infidelity. Then try to spin it into going their separate ways, all 3.

• Angry
Reactions: Terty and Kotobiki

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Why not take this ntr the whole way. Let satoshi find out about it and be heartbroken and suicidal. Let Mary and Kendo feel like shit for their actions. Make people feel bad for infidelity. Then try to spin it into going their separate ways, all 3.

If Satoshi finds out that Mary is cheating on him, then the game will end. This is the whole point of NTR, the main character must be an idiot who will not believe that his girlfriend is cheating even if she does it in front of his eyes. Classics of the genre :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
That's not the ntr I know xD

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well there is three different ntrs i kind of wished the third was in this game where the mc gets all the girls by stealing them cause the game is called king of summer that should also apply to the mc but there is another way choosing the protagonist Satoshi filled with ntr or choosing kendo where you get every girl it wont change the story much i would assume

Last edited:

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
why can't people let Satoshi leave and find his own happiness? why do people need him to be a cuck
Satoshi is a cliche of this genre, alas, the developers of NTR games think that this is the basis from which the story comes, that without such a character there will be nothing interesting. For me, the best games of the NTR genre are where the main character is such as Kendo. I want to enjoy the game and not the story of a loser who cannot even satisfy his own girlfriend. I still always wondered why the MC always has such a small dick and the same intellect that he really has brains in his dick and that's why he is so dumb? :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes