PAlNMON

Aug 16, 2020
Well, I'm a newbie. If it doesn't work for now, it might stay as an idea for future projects as well. Hugs!

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
On another note, I am not sure if you considered this before, but you could also use condoms in the scenes. With Mary we went straight from no vaginal sex to unprotected vaginal sex. For example, there could be a narrative where heroine agrees earlier to the normal sex under the condition that the protagonist uses a condom, I have seen it in many ntr games. People sometimes mention pills but pills aren't as visual as condom in the scenes and don't portray the progress and corruption just as well. Some feedback here.

Mary can be using pills but it could be different with other heroine even if for variety's sake alone.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I'm stuck at level 28, there's no exclamation mark anywhere. Anybody?
Have you completed the Lover's reatreat story event (the long one?) I'd suggest going back to the beginning (to Satoshi's room with the dialogue to start the lover's retreat) and using the ctrl key to skip through it. There's a variable flag set at the beginning of the event that is necessary for chapter 4 to start properly.

Reactions: Orumaito2001

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
Started this game the other day; my only real gripe is I'm a little confused why Satoshi is still getting action with Mary after going down the Mary + Kendo route, was kinda hoping the annoying cuck would get out of the picture by now.

Reactions: Cherubin25

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Why did they make Kendo the victim of a false accusation? I mean, what was expected to be achieved? that he is a good person, falsely accused, have sympathy for him? hahaha when he has sex with his nephew's girlfriend, he is about to have sex with his friend's daughter behind his back and harasses an employee of his company hahaha, it's okay for him to have sex with whoever he wants but he's not a good guy or a victim.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Why did they make Kendo the victim of a false accusation? I mean, what was expected to be achieved? that he is a good person, falsely accused, have sympathy for him? hahaha when he has sex with his nephew's girlfriend, he is about to have sex with his friend's daughter behind his back and harasses an employee of his company hahaha, it's okay for him to have sex with whoever he wants but he's not a good guy or a victim.
I mean, he hasn´t forced anyone, how bad can he actually be. Morally he is a bastard, but not much else

Reactions: elbro

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, he hasn´t forced anyone, how bad can he actually be. Morally he is a bastard, but not much else
pretty much this. Honestly Kendo is probably the most likeable character out of the initial trio because Satoshi is useless and Mary, while hot and sexy and moves the plot forward, is stupidly indecisive because she can't admit some guy she met and cheated with has made her more happy in a few days than she has ever been dating Satoshi.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Terty and Kotobiki

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
I mean, he seems to relish in the fact that this will hurt his nephew. Which is interesting since he also seems to want to help his nephew out. The duality of man... but in any case, defs tips more to "mean spirited" since he knows the pain he causes, imo

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, he seems to relish in the fact that this will hurt his nephew. Which is interesting since he also seems to want to help his nephew out. The duality of man... but in any case, defs tips more to "mean spirited" since he knows the pain he causes, imo
Specifically he stated that stealing another girl is a turn on for him, though he mentioned there's some deep-seated resentment for his brother and the rest of his family, he doesn't bear any real ill-will towards Satoshi. He's just pining for Mary, and that means he has to hurt Satoshi by stealing her from him.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I produced an Android version of the latest patreon release, meaning I'll be making them public from the next release onwards.

I see the question: is Kendo meant to be bad or good?

Hmm... on the one hand, he *is* seducing his nephew's girlfriend.

However, on the other, he did invite them out for an icecream once or twice. So who's to say what's good or bad here.

Apr 5, 2022
Decent update, but hopefully we get more scenes from Satoshi's perspective watching Mary have secret sex with Kendo in cornitas or such, just like we did before, but now we have the vaginal sex factor.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Decent update, but hopefully we get more scenes from Satoshi's perspective watching Mary have secret sex with Kendo in cornitas or such, just like we did before, but now we have the vaginal sex factor.
That's coming soon, yeah.

W0AH

Apr 4, 2023
This man Kendo got his Speech at 100 because he can talk his way into any situation and out if he wanted to. Hell, I'm convinced he can talk his way into the white house if he wanted too.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes