No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
This man Kendo got his Speech at 100 because he can talk his way into any situation and out if he wanted to. Hell, I'm convinced he can talk his way into the white house if he wanted too.
Kendo's powers are directly proportional to how horny he is and/or if there's a hot girl waiting for him at the end of the road, so he *could* talk his way into the white house, but only if there was sex in it for him.

Reactions: Orumaito2001

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Kendo's powers are directly proportional to how horny he is and/or if there's a hot girl waiting for him at the end of the road, so he *could* talk his way into the white house, but only if there was sex in it for him.
his real brain is inside his lower head, only when he is horny and erect he is capable of this.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
If the game has multiple endings then I have an idea. In a full nelson pose, Kendo hard pumps Mary in the ass and at that moment Satoshi comes in and sees this, but he does not believe his eyes and tells himself that he just overheated in the sun and goes to the bathroom to wash his face. After washing, he returns to the room, sits on the bed and watches how his uncle fucks Mary's ass, drools and goes crazy. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: buley

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like the game but tbh I don't really like any of the main characters

Satoshi - probably the most dumb and naive guy on the planet that alone makes me hate him.

Mary - Well she is a cheating bitch lol

Kendo - An evil bastard

still this blows most NTR games outta the water

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
I like the game but tbh I don't really like any of the main characters

Satoshi - probably the most dumb and naive guy on the planet that alone makes me hate him.

Mary - Well she is a cheating bitch lol

Kendo - An evil bastard

still this blows most NTR games outta the water

If you've played an NTR game once, you've played all the NTR games. This genre has not shown anything new in 20 years, the developers of NTR games copy each other. The NTR genre itself should be optional and not as the main genre. The MC is dumb, blind, and has a small dick, his girlfriend/wife is dumb and easy to cheat on him, and the third character is ugly but with a dick like the Empire State Building and easily seduces the main character's dumb girlfriend/wife.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
If you've played an NTR game once, you've played all the NTR games. This genre has not shown anything new in 20 years, the developers of NTR games copy each other. The NTR genre itself should be optional and not as the main genre. The MC is dumb, blind, and has a small dick, his girlfriend/wife is dumb and easy to cheat on him, and the third character is ugly but with a dick like the Empire State Building and easily seduces the main character's dumb girlfriend/wife.
and you are also crying the same way, nothing has changed

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I like that there are lines that lead to Shizuka vs. Mary for Satoshi, and Kendo vs. Arato for Mari, give me Santa Barbara.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The only thing I don't want to see even though I know it makes sense, And will happen Is Natsuki leaving Yoshi For Kendo.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes