Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Hmm... the NTR started good, the way Satoshi started to realize things and how it was written/executed was great (don't get me wrong i'm still on Satoshi's side) but these last updates I don't know... It seems like it kinda lost it's savor ? I feel like it's just making fun of Satoshi at this point and he's just a braindead character. I'm loosing hope for his route, and i'm not getting any satisfaction in both sides even tho' the scenes are still as hot as ever. Might just be me cuz i'm holding expectations from him but it feels less... hmm realistic ? Or just kinda like it was NTR for the purpose of NTR with less thinking/POV from Satoshi's side idk how to explain. But still a good update.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Hmm... the NTR started good, the way Satoshi started to realize things and how it was written/executed was great (don't get me wrong i'm still on Satoshi's side) but these last updates I don't know... It seems like it kinda lost it's savor ? I feel like it's just making fun of Satoshi at this point and he's just a braindead character. I'm loosing hope for his route, and i'm not getting any satisfaction in both sides even tho' the scenes are still as hot as ever. Might just be me cuz i'm holding expectations from him but it feels less... hmm realistic ? Or just kinda like it was NTR for the purpose of NTR with less thinking/POV from Satoshi's side idk how to explain. But still a good update.
NTR games will never be realistic, and this game is also more on the parody side. So if you are looking for realism you may not find it here

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Orumaito2001 Not true. There are many examples of ntr where the developer uses realistic devices either to drive or wrap-up the plot (mostly in the later parts of the story, because doing so in the early stages would dump the whole charade off).

Natsuyoshi I hope you understand that Satoshi is not fully clowned until we get into Kendo's route. NTS give us the choice to stop things at a certain point and pursue a different route. If you go for the "heaviest" path that's like on your own volition.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 579 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: kamus484

Natsuyoshi

Oct 2, 2017
Orumaito2001 Not true. There are many examples of ntr where the developer uses realistic devices either to drive or wrap-up the plot (mostly in the later parts of the story, because doing so in the early stages would dump the whole charade off).

Natsuyoshi I hope you understand that Satoshi is not fully clowned until we get into Kendo's route. NTS give us the choice to stop things at a certain point and pursue a different route. If you go for the "heaviest" path that's like on your own volition.
Yeah I get that don't worry and agree with you

Reactions: Orumaito2001

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
So I geniunely have no idea what to do. I'm at 41/50 points, and I even tried started from the middle of chapter 3. I get no options to progress other than "Call Arato." Nothing at all for Kendo. What do I do?

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
So I geniunely have no idea what to do. I'm at 41/50 points, and I even tried started from the middle of chapter 3. I get no options to progress other than "Call Arato." Nothing at all for Kendo. What do I do?
Through the Arato option you get choices to proceed with Kendo.

Washedupklay

Feb 16, 2020
its good but henteria chronicles 2&3 + scars of summer is better
Scars of Summer is the goat, but Henteria chronicles' story is so convoluted and skippable that it actually gets in the way of enjoyment. I wish the Ntaii would learn that being concise is a skill of a good writer, but isntead, I have to hold CTRL through unnecessarily long and boring cut-scenes. King of Summer has skippable dialogue too but it's nowhere near as bad in terms of how long it takes to get through it. Nevermind the fact that it doesn't use puzzles (ugh!)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
the way I see it, both of the games you are mentioning are meh lmao

henteria chronicles has pretty much 0 visuals or visuals for ants and the story is convoluted and basically on SKIP. If you don't read the story then it has nothing going for it

scars of summer is your average jp ntr game, there is nothing exceptional about it either

honestly within constraints of this website maybe they are on the upper end, but looking at other ntr games out there, they shouldnt even be mentioned. Henteria chronicles, that's a good one heh

each to their own I guess, don't take it personally, I just don't view these two games as positively

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Kinda sad cuz when i used your saves and sadly my gallery is not fully completed (Mary x Arato, Mary x Shizuka and Natsuki and Mary are not unlocked)

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes