mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
On one hand I came in excited for an update and all I see is Arato content so I am left disappointed having to wait another 3 weeks for something I like. On the other hand its the last we will apparently see of him for a little while so thats good.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The King of Summer [v0.4.2 public] [No Try Studios]

PC (458MB) - -
MAC (453MB) - -

If you like the game support the dev.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
No Try Studios Do you have any plans for pregnancy content on Mary and Uncle? I would gladly upgrade my sub over that.
Like, soon? No.
At the very end of the story? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe but I cannot in good faith make any promises.
No Try Studios I want to notify that the Satoshi Mary scene is not in the gallery
Huh, thanks for letting me know. Can't believe it's slipped my mind for more than 2 weeks...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
No Try Studios I am sure others have brought this up but I would love to be able to name the main characters(the uncle in my case, in particular). I went through and did it the hard way, changing the nametags in the character file, then going through every single script files and doing a Find/Replace with Notepad++ and case sensitive. Still couldn't do Replace All, because you used the uppercase "Kendo" for scene names and jump labels. Also there were many instances of "Kendooooo", where I had to manually replace those. My eyes are crossed after staring at all those script files, heh

• Angry
Reactions: Wizmoe

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
bro FUCK ARATO too much arato!
He is simply a lesser comic book villain version of uncle!
Time for uncle to plow everything including Aratos girl!
UNCLE IS THE REAL MC!
Yea, that stuff made me drop this game for now. I'll just come back and play it when its complete so I can just skip that stuff. Was an amazing game for me up till that point. Oh well, if you're enjoying the Arato stuff awesome. Just killed it for me.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ah shit, I thought Arato was done and didn't even bother to check the changelog before downloading. My bad, was no point downloading it since I'm not even on that path. Generally I avoid the changelog since the scenes can be a nice surprise, but might have to change that policy. Shame.

Reactions: nickrotund

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
The changelog says more arato scenes but... How do I get to arato route? I mean, im trapped playing with kendo... Do I have to do another thing earlier or something?

Edit: I tried going back and I remember that there was an option of letting your uncle leave the island... I chose that, and from then I reached the Arato's route

Last edited:

sotuashiutgasiut

Apr 24, 2021
I'm still having an issue where I can't get to manly 50. I have a yellow exclamation point on the beach as Satoshi, but it's just a repeat of the beach scene and I can't do anything new with any other location.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Hey, the repeat of the beach scene contains an option to access another scene, which is worth 2 points.

shuiko

Oct 6, 2019
can you choose just to play as the Female Lead or is this a each scene has different protagonist?

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes