No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
2nd time nobody's answering me :cry:
Is the bottle game that hard, I'm stuck with the same scenes. o_O
Given the number of corruption points, maaaybe you still haven't done the crowning events? Select the crown icon once either Mary or Shizuka are the last ones left standing.
For those who really want it, here's quick and dirty way to change MC (Satoshi) name to your liking. I'm sorry if my describing sucks.
First, you need this piece of code to change MC name in dialogues (download it in attachments). You can pretty much use any text editor for this:

Code:
init 999 python:
    def replace_text(t):
        t = t.replace("Satoshi", "Your name here") 
        return t
    config.replace_text = replace_text
Obviously "Your name here" gonna be replaced with your desired name.
Save and insert into game folder.
Lastly you need to manuylly change MC name tags.
Look for file "characters_and_others.rpy" open it with text editor and search for lines:
Code:
define s = Character("Satoshi",  color="#ffffff",
then
Code:
define sn = Character("Satoshi",  color="#ffffff",
and lastly
Code:
define sandk = Character("Satoshi and Kendo",  color="#ffffff",
Change the Satoshi with name of your liking save and play.

(I know my describing might truly sucks but I hope you will find this usefull :))
Yeah, this would work if you want to do this. Only drawback is that there are plenty of instances where Satoshi's name is written as "Sato...shi..." or "S-Satoshi...". So you'll still get called those names at some point, but I imagine nothing people who want to self-insert can't ignore.

Reactions: SweatyDevil

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Yeah, this would work if you want to do this. Only drawback is that there are plenty of instances where Satoshi's name is written as "Sato...shi..." or "S-Satoshi...". So you'll still get called those names at some point, but I imagine nothing people who want to self-insert can't ignore.
Yeah, for instance, she yelled out to him "Satoshiiii" at the beginning. Now imagine if you decided to choose Martin as your name. Martiniiii. You'd never know if she was calling him or making an order for a cocktail :LOL:. Still, I suppose, for those who want to try this to have they own specific name, better than nothing.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Nice ty! Now I know that my version is bugged (android) because I've got nothing on the screen even when they're last. Can't see who's remaining too (know it from the choices+last who's playing). Could have searched way longer. I'll play on my pc.

View attachment 3842046
Ooh, I see! That's what's going on. Makes sense, must've happened a couple of versions ago when I was trying to compress files for the android version, and I never really noticed because there hasn't been any new Arato content in a while.

I'll make sure to have this fixed up for v 0.4.20. Thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: slim-kr

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.19Full
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes