mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Duuuude, pretty nice update. This game definitely can pull some nice dynamics into play, it's a shame Kendo's packing not a dick but a weapon m(ass) destruction. With a more "measured" rivalry we could be seeing a real battle to see who will rise as the king in the very end; but there's no battle to fight against that...thing :sneaky:
btw, No Try Studios I'm in the process of creating my own stuff and it's very interesting to me to know what's going behind scenes of my fav games. Would you mind if I hit you with some wholesome questions from time to time?
Cheers.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Duuuude, pretty nice update. This game definitely can pull some nice dynamics into play, it's a shame Kendo's packing not a dick but a weapon m(ass) destruction. With a more "measured" rivalry we could be seeing a real battle to see who will rise as the king in the very end; but there's no battle to fight against that...thing :sneaky:
btw, No Try Studios I'm in the process of creating my own stuff and it's very interesting to me to know what's going behind scenes of my fav games. Would you mind if I hit you with some wholesome questions from time to time?
Cheers.
Yeah sure, my DMS are open

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
So is Kendo/mary content going to be on the backburner in favour of the Arato storyline for the next few updates? I dont care for the storyline at all and would like to know since I was thinking of getting the patreon again.

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
So is Kendo/mary content going to be on the backburner in favour of the Arato storyline for the next few updates? I dont care for the storyline at all and would like to know since I was thinking of getting the patreon again.
For about 2 more updates if we're counting public releases. Kendo still has a couple scenes with another character, but he'll be (sexually) absent from the main story for a bit before making his return.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes