Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really good update I always find the talking during the sex scenes really hot
I thought I could sense where the story was going but after this update, I have no idea.
This is not a typical NTR game I really like how the dev is thinking outside the box.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.4

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 355 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ah damn, game was hitting all the buttons for me up till very recently. That combined with the speed of the updates had it at the top of my list for new games. But can't bring myself to care much about Shizuka/Arato, and them getting so much screen time has taken it off the boil now.

I get that the dev has their own plans for the story, and putting the brakes on Kendo might be necessary to keep it from getting monotonous in the long run. And maybe I have overly simplistic tastes in this regard, but I was happy to see the vibe from the earlier updates continue. Anyway, will obviously keep following and playing updates, since there will obviously be good scenes still to come. But it's just a reminder that expectations can get out of hand sometimes.

ellenssmurray

Jul 6, 2020
Ah damn, game was hitting all the buttons for me up till very recently. That combined with the speed of the updates had it at the top of my list for new games. But can't bring myself to care much about Shizuka/Arato, and them getting so much screen time has taken it off the boil now.

I get that the dev has their own plans for the story, and putting the brakes on Kendo might be necessary to keep it from getting monotonous in the long run. And maybe I have overly simplistic tastes in this regard, but I was happy to see the vibe from the earlier updates continue. Anyway, will obviously keep following and playing updates, since there will obviously be good scenes still to come. But it's just a reminder that expectations can get out of hand sometimes.
Most of the patrons encouraged him with continuing arato’s storyline

• Sad
Reactions: MikeOG

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

same, im probably done with this until its completed at this point.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
The Arato storyline (at least as part of the main story that cannot be avoided) will end in the next update (0.3.6), and Kendo will go back to being the focus of the main story. I've talked about it on patreon, but I'll be making a dedicated route for Arato that while not as long as the main path (which is Kendo's story), it'll still offer some good amount of content.

Satoshi also gets a route. Because why not.

Oh, and while my Patrons do enjoy the Arato content, I've been sticking to a plan pretty much from the beginning. Arato (and focus on him) was always part of that plan.

Nov 14, 2021
same dude same.. dont care at all about those two and the cheating aspect is hot when its behind his back, not when its sharing or cucking in front of him. but i get some peeps might like that stuff so guess they r happy with this update lol

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
^ It'd be tough to self-insert as Satoshi even if that's the player's preferred kink. The guy is clueless and the player has way more info than he does, so they'd have to try some form of induced amnesia to make it work. Full-on netorare games tend to slowly break down the cluelessness and uncertainty for the eventual reveal, but here you spend more time playing through Kendo, and the reveals are already done through his perspective, so he has as much legitimacy to be the MC.

Plus, he was the more well-rounded character, showing both good and bad sides, while Satoshi was a bit of a one-note punching bag. After Arato/Shizuka, everything's a lot murkier, of course.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
"sigh" when can kendo show up and show shizua what a real dick can do xD should have even poked at arato's fragile masculinity and suggested a double date with kendo instead, and keep calling him a pussy til he agrees and then shizua is allll kendos.

arato is nothing more than a fragile little boy who will break with the right buttons, the type of guy whose balls i'll break if they ever tried to flirt with me, despise those types. kendo is fine

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes