Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Gotta appreciate Satoshi confidence improving and trying the make use of his small dick. Shizuka seems like a character that appreciates all kind of sizes and genuinely enjoy the fun with him. I personally rather see her with mc than Kendo. Let the madlad get all the other girls.

Usually in ntr games. MC gets cucked, depressed done and dusted. Scrapped. This game is different, Satoshi has development and a girl who maybe wants to be with him regardless. It's very hard to find games going along this route.

I maybe in the minority here but...Team Satoshi all the way. Specifically Shizuka. I have a soft spot for the underdogs.

Tendarin

Apr 5, 2018
Gotta appreciate Satoshi confidence improving and trying the make use of his small dick. Shizuka seems like a character that appreciates all kind of sizes and genuinely enjoy the fun with him. I personally rather see her with mc than Kendo. Let the madlad get all the other girls.

Usually in ntr games. MC gets cucked, depressed done and dusted. Scrapped. This game is different, Satoshi has development and a girl who maybe wants to be with him regardless. It's very hard to find games going along this route.

I maybe in the minority here but...Team Satoshi all the way. Specifically Shizuka. I have a soft spot for the underdogs.
I actually agree i see way more chemistry in satoshi/shizuka then i ever saw in satoshi/mary

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
It is not a surprise that the true/best ending will end with kendo/mary and sasoshi/shizuka. But that´s okay I just want to see how are things going to end there

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
You don't understand, most people don't insert as the guy who gets cucked, we insert as the guy who does the cucking(netori). That's why whether it Arato does the cucking or the fat bastard I don't care that much, swinging has its own flavour to it. I am not old nor fat, so inserting as Arato is even easier for me in some sense, except that I don't have that kind of character. Kendo is more sympathetic I guess but that's not what the thrill is all about. You are looking at the canvas not at the drawing.

For many people it's also about the corruption, exploring the forbidden. In a lot of cultures cheating is big taboo and there are a lot of people who enjoy exploring social taboos like this too.

For example, most guys on this site enjoy exploring the taboo of fucking your mommy. I am not interested in that but you may get the point(unless it's mommy ntr, then it's another story altogether hehe)

Overall your perception is very shallow.
something that repeat itself on NTR and not on "cheating" is the humilliation of the "main character" or the guy/girl being cheated on, while "cheating" is mostly done from the perspective of the one doing the cheating, cause his/her partner doesnt matter, in NTR the partner does matter to a point where, at least for me, is a turn off, this game is NTR, and plays around Mary´s partner being bad at bed, having a small dick and etc etc, the sex scenes are allways about Mary not wanting to cheat on MC, but doing it anyway, while slowly getting corrupted, so most likely in the future there is gonna be a big reveal of this and a sad MC watching Mary´s enjoy the fat guys dick, text book NTR. If like u say, most guys insert themself as the guy cucking, then all the humilliation would be unnecesary, but that is not the case, cause then "cheating" and "NTR" wont be a different kink. and Netorare and Netori, are also two different kinks. This game, like u say, feels more like Netori, cause people now like the fat bastard, and that is why, now, u need Arato xD, but u right, my perception is shallow, i really dont have much knowledge about this subject, i like cheating, not ntr, so i gladly let u hold the tittle of cuck sage, i definitily not going to fight u for it :KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Satoshi Basically Cheated on Mary
In that last scene I saw
Now I don't think I can like him anymore tbh
I thought he was ok before but now not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
something that repeat itself on NTR and not on "cheating" is the humilliation of the "main character" or the guy/girl being cheated on, while "cheating" is mostly done from the perspective of the one doing the cheating, cause his/her partner doesnt matter, in NTR the partner does matter to a point where, at least for me, is a turn off, this game is NTR, and plays around Mary´s partner being bad at bed, having a small dick and etc etc, the sex scenes are allways about Mary not wanting to cheat on MC, but doing it anyway, while slowly getting corrupted, so most likely in the future there is gonna be a big reveal of this and a sad MC watching Mary´s enjoy the fat guys dick, text book NTR. If like u say, most guys insert themself as the guy cucking, then all the humilliation would be unnecesary, but that is not the case, cause then "cheating" and "NTR" wont be a different kink. and Netorare and Netori, are also two different kinks. This game, like u say, feels more like Netori, cause people now like the fat bastard, and that is why, now, u need Arato xD, but u right, my perception is shallow, i really dont have much knowledge about this subject, i like cheating, not ntr, so i gladly let u hold the tittle of cuck sage, i definitily not going to fight u for it :KEK:
I mean, I don't think there is that much humiliation in this game, there is some in Arato scenes but when it comes to Kendo scenes, Satoshi doesn't participate in those at all. And even that humilitiation in Arato scenes is more like making comparisons rather than actual humiliation. I don't know what's going to be there in the future but I am not sure if that reveal scene is humiliation too, it's more like a climax to corruption and cheating. The textbook netorare humilation that you are trying to talk about is more like cum eating and that kind of disgusting demeaning content. There is no such content in this game. Actually I am not sure if that's even netorare, that's more like western cuckolding, never seen that kind of stuff in japanese ntr manga. Japanese NTR genre doesnt have that much "humiliation".

NTR is kinda umbrella term for all kinds of cheating these days. Just some people like to associate it with the most demeaning and humiliating stuff possible.

I am no "cuck sage" whatever the fuck that means, it doesn't take one to understand it. All you need is little bit of logic.

And then regarding humiliation, even if there really will be some hardcore humilation scenes, you don't have to insert as the cuck, in fact you can just skip those parts. There is this NTR game called Hero Party Must Fall that has a lot of scenes like that, I always skip them for example.

We also don't need Arato, Arato's route is literally swinging, swinging is just type of cheating or netorare. You saying that patrons need Arato because we started liking Kendo is big, very big projection. Arato is just a different route.

Brining incest example from before, it's like fucking your sis, instead of your mommy, still incest but little different. So still cheating/ntr but little different

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
After that, Mary finds out what Satoshi did and yells at him that he cheated on her (this will be like in the NTR genre where an unfaithful girlfriend accuses her boyfriend of cheating on her). :ROFLMAO:
I mean, Mary technically would be correct if that happens, if she cheated or not does not change the fact he cheated :WeSmart:

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
After that, Mary finds out what Satoshi did and yells at him that he cheated on her (this will be like in the NTR genre where an unfaithful girlfriend accuses her boyfriend of cheating on her). :ROFLMAO:
That's not gonna happen. If you pay attention you could see that Mary is sorta uninterested in Satoshi's doings at this point, if anything, if she find out about the cheating (and it's gonna happen eventually) that will take a weight off of her shoulders, killing any bit of remorse she could possibly have towards Sato in the process.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes