Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
It says +50 animations but... Where are they? I mean, they are all in the 1 event that was added? (i already played it but I didn't counted the animations)

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really like Mary... And all of what she does with the uncle behind satoshi's back... And I love controlling kendo while doing scenes with mary... Although I just skip through the scenes that Kendo fucks with other females (except that one that does massages)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The King of Summer [v0.3.5 Public] [No Try Studios] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.3.5 Public · · · (426.1 MiB :: 3.01 GiB)
Mac v0.3.5 Public · · · (421.2 MiB :: 3 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
The NTR content of this game is confusing. Seems more Netori and Cheating than Netorare. Future updates seem like it will have more of a focus on Arato and Mary, Kendo and Rin with few other scenes. The Swinging scenes seem like it'll lead to more Mary and Arato sex scenes, so more actual cheating scenes or a threesome scene between them and his gf. Wonder how Kendo will react to Mary fucking Arato. This is where we need actual choices with consequences, she either fucks Arato or Uncle Kendo from a previous choice by Satoshi with a Favored bar showing who she is loving doing it with more.

LoL I don't know, at this point I thought it was an Kendo/Mary cheating story but now she going to be swinging and cheating with a guy she dislikes because Satoshi wants to bang Shizuka (not sure if thats truly accurate, kinda started skimming the game and reading minor details). Anywho from what I do know, Alpha Kendo has a rival for Mary and I'm curious how it will go down. Plus I'm wondering if Arato will go after other girls beside Mary.

mehness643

Nov 30, 2021
I kind of wish we had a choice on whether to even start the swinging with Arato/shizuka and cheating with Arato in the first place rather than having it be forced through the story and then as a choice later on in the "Arato path".

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
gallery doesn't have full scene, just part when they are at the beach with two options drink whole thing or sip

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
I kind of wish we had a choice on whether to even start the swinging with Arato/shizuka and cheating with Arato in the first place rather than having it be forced through the story and then as a choice later on in the "Arato path".
think they doing this way to show that MC is dumb, that Arato is trying take Mary for himself, issue will be uncle he probably stop this before she's totally conquered like pink hair girl, she's basically his slave, she nice girl but her mind is already broken

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Mc's dick is not small, not even average, the thing is micro size. That red head guy, or even the staff guy are average. Dude doesn't stand a chance, poor fucker isn't even on the same playfield

Reactions: shmupylumpy
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes