yorishi

Sep 14, 2017
for some reason i don t see anything new in 3.6 after 3.5. am i need specific route for last update?

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
anyone willing to share a save file that has all the current gallery scenes ? i tried to get the swinging scenes and i cant get it even tho i tried out all options given to me. i cant even unlock it from the gallery menu either . been stuck like this for the past couple of updates .

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
anyone willing to share a save file that has all the current gallery scenes ? i tried to get the swinging scenes and i cant get it even tho i tried out all options given to me. i cant even unlock it from the gallery menu either . been stuck like this for the past couple of updates .
just click on the padlock to unlock all scenes available in the gallery. You dont need a save

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Try starting over and selecting the last option in the menu that'll pop up, it'll leave your right before the swinging scenes and a couple of Rin scenes. You might need to play 1 or 2 of the Rin scenes in order to unlock the Kendo side of things.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
This update was way bigger than I expected. I expected it to be just 2 scenes only with arato. Also there is a lot of dialogues, how do you write that much in just 2 weeks dev, that´s crazy.
ps: do you expect the game to be finished before 2024 starts?

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
This update was way bigger than I expected. I expected it to be just 2 scenes only with arato. Also there is a lot of dialogues, how do you write that much in just 2 weeks dev, that´s crazy.
ps: do you expect the game to be finished before 2024 starts?
Nah, I think it'll keep going. But sometime during the 1st half of 2024, maybe first trimester.

Apr 26, 2021
I am not sure if it will help but it is the only thing i can seem to find which could be a solution of my saves. Hopefully the persistent unlocks the gallery.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I have a wait a moment thought..... is Shizuka weird sexually because Arato used the same drugs on her that he gave Sato and Mary to drink? that would explain his behavior and submission to Arato.

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
At which point was Bad Ending 1? I prolly forgot wherever that was or was that the Erina one?

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Good start to write the endings, especially the Satoshi route. I think its pretty obvious that Satoshi was a quick shooter mostly because on how he felt inadequate since he knows hes on the smaller side but since he found true love he can keep going for hours and actually compete with his Alphawaifu. A very funny hentai trope would be that her vagina actually goes down so Satoshi can hit the cervix like any hentaiprotag can which makes Mary go crazy with lust about him.

Small penis worship is a thing too. Maybe focus the storywriting on the Satoshi route about how beautiful he and his dick is and that through love Mary gets the best orgasm in her life. Its clear that he looks much better compared to that one fuckface whose name I forgot based on the truth or dare swinging scene.

What I found sad about the whole thing is we don't know just how big the woman are, 3 measurements and all and how big the men are. Is Satoshis pp 3.5 inches? 4? 5? Whats Marys cup size? Is Kendo 13 inches? More data for this stuff is always important. The japanese again are miles ahead since at least they flesh out the characters but you don't see any of this here. In a game all about bodyworship theres not much stuff to work with there. The images mostly carry the plot but leave out most of the fun. In most japanese and asian games its both. They have decent and detailed writing and data so the reader has a better mental image. I'd say learn from them. They do a much better job than me explaining this shit :KEK:

Any of this doesn't really matter as long as its conveyed that ones love for someone goes deeper then even the deepest depths of any vagina, makes me really happy that the writer of this game understands this as well. Godspeed dev

shade4th

Jun 3, 2022
hi
how could i trigger arato route
i follow the instruction on changelog but always go to kendo route
When Kendo asks satoshi if he wants him to leave the resort you have to let him leave and the next question at the beach drink the whole glass and the route will be unlocked in the next scene.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes