I'm really looking forward to the Natsuki stuff
I think Yoshi Is going to love seeing her get plowed
As long as she is honest about what she wants with him
I think he will be ok with her doing anything

Maybe Kendo could get her pregnant
Yoshi would love that

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Well, you must admit, Mary already cheated on Satoshi, their time is up, and watching 100+ H-scenes of Kendo fucking her or Satoshi peeping at them is boring.
It would be great if Satoshi would watch Kendo and Mary having sex in front of him with Satoshi being fully aware of the situation.
During the intercourse Satoshi could admit to them that he likes what his manly uncle does to his girlfriend and that he is a bit envious.
I'm really looking forward to the Natsuki stuff
I think Yoshi Is going to love seeing her get plowed
I'm looking forward to this too, it's the best storyline in this game imo.

Last edited:

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I appreciate your advice and ideas people.

This doesn't mean I'll follow them. I already have a plan and if my Patreon is anything to go by, the plan has worked quite well.

But I still do appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: Vodrick

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
It would be great if Satoshi would watch Kendo and Mary having sex in front of him with Satoshi being fully aware of the situation.
During the intercourse Satoshi could admit to them that he likes what his manly uncle does to his girlfriend and that he is a bit envious.
Oh yes, it would be so original, I have not seen such a plot twist in any NTR game. :FacePalm:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Oh yes, it would be so original, I have not seen such a plot twist in any NTR game. :FacePalm:
I never wrote that it's original, it's just an established ending to this kind of NTR games.
Hoping for a brand-new and unexpected plot twist in an erotic game?
This is no oscar winning movie script, but to be honest here I dislike the academy and it's trophy, it's overrated imo.
I suppose a few writers for adult games could do a better job nowadays than good paid hollywood writers.

Last edited:

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
I never wrote that it's original, it's just an established ending to this kind of NTR games.
Hoping for a brand-new and unexpected plot twist in an erotic game?
This is no oscar winning movie script, but to be honest here I dislike the academy and it's trophy, it's overrated imo.
I suppose a few writers for adult games could do a better job nowadays than good paid hollywood writers.
And I never wrote about the Oscars or Hollywood writers anywhere. If you don't have enough imagination that's your problem, but what you suggested is the most common NTR ending.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
And I never wrote about the Oscars or Hollywood writers anywhere. If you don't have enough imagination that's your problem, but what you suggested is the most common NTR ending.
I know, sorry for that, but I had to use an example. (I guess we are even now)
I reckon that I have some imagination, because I was able to write some short stories.
Back to the game, it will have more than one ending, that's why I suggested it as one outcome.
Yes it's a common NTR ending, nothing fancy I agree.
That's why I thought it would suit the Kendo/Mary route where Satoshi would be a willing cuck.
Let's call it "Bad Ending 3" (if it's even considered as a bad ending for Satoshi)

The other ending that I could think about is a split up between Mary and Satoshi, where she marries Kendo.
There are not much possibilities left in this love triangle.:unsure:
We have to consider that the game seems to be almost finished.
That's why I'm interested in the Kendo/Natsuki storyline.
There is some space left to tell a good short story.

It's up the developer how he wants wrap up his game.
However the game has common routes that will have common endings, no doubt.
There will be no big surprises imo, but this is not by any means bad.
I like the game the way it is and if the dev is able to surprise us, despite obvious endings then more kudos to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: lubering

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 433 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
The way I'm going for story wise is I'm staying with my boi Satoshi route. Fap wise I'm going with Kendo route. Don't give a damn about Arato's route. Btw is Shizuka officially over never to be seen again. Really rooting of her and Satoshi to be together.

Also looking forward for more Natsuki and Rin scenes. Thanks for the great update.

Reactions: Bill8778

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Kendo will bang every girl obviously
Which will make him the king of summer
But he will end up with Mary in the end I think

I think he likes her the most
I'm really curious to see how this all plays out

Edit - forgot to say I'm glad the dev knows what he wants to do
so many games I have played feel directionless
But with this every update feels like its leading to something

Last edited:

itsHnd

Jul 21, 2020
Yea, true ending might be together with Mary. Although if I had to select from possible endings, I'd want both Mary and Natsuki lol.

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
The first uncle and nephew bonding session , I was hoping the uncle bang the two girls while the MC chase after Mary.

Also was hoping the MC passed out halfway while Arato and Mary bang, then Shizuka say "oh dear he passed out", then join them for a threesome.

And lastly ,uncle need to be king and end up banging all the girls at once lol

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
The first uncle and nephew bonding session , I was hoping the uncle bang the two girls while the MC chase after Mary.

Also was hoping the MC passed out halfway while Arato and Mary bang, then Shizuka say "oh dear he passed out", then join them for a threesome.

And lastly ,uncle need to be king and end up banging all the girls at once lol
yeah mary, shizuka and arato threesome while mc watches could have been a great scene

Reactions: NTR_Lover87

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
I'd like to take a moment and just give the dev some appreciation. This site is filled with lazy or inconsistent devs and I just wanted to commend this dev for pumping out consistent content at a pace that is honestly kind of tough to keep up with ! Almost every time I come on here and refresh the latest page this game always has a update!

Well done. I look forward to the climax of this project and anything you do in the future! Thank you

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes