paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
The King Of Summer v0.3.7P Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.6 GB/576 MB:
WorkUpload, (560 Webm)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game
Hell No Thanks - I'll take the 1.6 GB. Your links suck.

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
im at 41 manly lvl even though i have unlocked kendo's route i cant get back into it due to low manly lvl so i went back and looked around to see if i had missed any scenes from before the swinging part 2 event and for the life of me i cant seem to find what im missing so i don't know if it is a bug or im just blind as a bat

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
im at 41 manly lvl even though i have unlocked kendo's route i cant get back into it due to low manly lvl so i went back and looked around to see if i had missed any scenes from before the swinging part 2 event and for the life of me i cant seem to find what im missing so i don't know if it is a bug or im just blind as a bat
I dont know why people find this game confusing. All you need to do is switch up the characters and look for the big ! I swear I haven't been actively looking for secret scenes and I have have found everything. :unsure:

Reactions: JohnnyKiss

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
If you have any problems with points, you can jump ahead to the beginning of all routes by selecting the Start option and choosing to jump ahead. This is generally happening because of an issue a few updates ago in which saves were left without 1 crucial point.

Reactions: BigBobJoyLove

SerIIIaNT

Mar 31, 2023
I can not buy a subscription to patreon, so I am writing here. The most interesting route in Arato!
Before this, I had never come across this. I am happy with this route :oops:

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
I've been following this game for a while even though I haven't played it pretty much since the start since I feel like this is the kinda game I'll enjoy best as a binge when it's finally done. However the patch note about Satoshi now having a max love level of 1 is kinda hilarious.
got his route trying to get the kendo route not realizing drinking the aphrodisiac is how you get it, pretty sure theres nothing to even do after, & tbh whos even playing this game for his route lol

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
pretty sure thats normal, when you get the threesome with erina & mary you get 2 to 43

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
also i understand that kendo saying he cant deal with women like shizuka might be the devs way of saying you cant ntr arato, would be cool if you could

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes