depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
not only one of them, you are switching the view of which chara you play as. the beginning has a stronger focus on NTR while it gets a stronger netori focus (which is a great thing). there is maybe even netorase in the horizon even as there are 2 characters which are open to get their SO stolen (well 1 of them is developing his preferences as we all know).
the dialog is written extremly well (tho as we all are humans there are a few typos but nothing bad).
just played it & can very much recommend
you have to play both paths? or you can start cucking other people like in away from home

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
An awesome update

I have been playing some other ntr games since I started this
And I have to say most of them can't compare to this
The writing, the characters, everything about this game is good.

Although I would have liked Yoshi to watch Natsuki with Kendo
I don't think he is ready for that.

Thank you for this great update No Try Studios

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
oh man i think i messed up somewhere, im stuck at 42/44

seems im missing 2 rin erotic massage and erotic massage 2 in the gallery, i try to talk to rin at the pool but nothing happens

Last edited:

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
1692674643217.png
i assume meeting arato & shizuka for the 2nd time isnt meant to show an image of when shizuka & kendo met for the 1st time

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I've been following this game for a while even though I haven't played it pretty much since the start since I feel like this is the kinda game I'll enjoy best as a binge when it's finally done. However the patch note about Satoshi now having a max love level of 1 is kinda hilarious.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The King Of Summer v0.3.7P Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.6 GB/576 MB:
, (560 Webm)

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 54 Votes