Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Ultimately, gangbang seems to have won the anniversary poll. Here is the pic of what's coming:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here are some of the sneak peek images that were dropped few days ago. This one is for 0.4.2, next public version is 0.4.1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, eta.PNG

new update dropping soon.

Last edited:

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
All these relationships between men and women have no future, so they can behave like itching between their legs. The only one who is at least somehow at risk is Kendo, if he wants to do business with his relatives and if Satoshi is angry with him for his deception, then if he inherits the company from his father, he will simply take revenge on Kendo for his sins and Kendo will finally break with his relatives.Therefore, Kendo is not at all interested in catching the eye of Satoshi.

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
As a Netori fan this game was a great, and it made great compromises to please both cucks POVers and bulls POVers. But despite having really hot scenes Arato just doesn't cut it for me, he has the charisma of a tupperware box and his route only works because the plot ''forced'' it (Satoshi being a waste of oxygen and Mary became cock crazed despite having Kendo).

I haven't properly checked the game in a while and looking at the changelog i see alot of Arato content, so i wanted to ask if the game now has 2 full routes or if can we expect a conclusion for Arato/Shizuka in the next 5/10 updates so that the game focus again on what i assumed was the main route (?).
I wanted to check the game once the Arato content was finished since it's pretty much the generic NTR corruption plot (but still worth watching) while the Kendo route was actually interesting charaters wise.

Still from what i played before the game was great soo good job to the dev!

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
As a Netori fan this game was a great, and it made great compromises to please both cucks POVers and bulls POVers. But despite having really hot scenes Arato just doesn't cut it for me, he has the charisma of a tupperware box and his route only works because the plot ''forced'' it (Satoshi being a waste of oxygen and Mary became cock crazed despite having Kendo).

I haven't properly checked the game in a while and looking at the changelog i see alot of Arato content, so i wanted to ask if the game now has 2 full routes or if can we expect a conclusion for Arato/Shizuka in the next 5/10 updates so that the game focus again on what i assumed was the main route (?).
I wanted to check the game once the Arato content was finished since it's pretty much the generic NTR corruption plot (but still worth watching) while the Kendo route was actually interesting charaters wise.

I think I'm halfway over or a bit over that with Arato's route after today's update. I'll be focusing more on Kendo's route for the next few months (mostly his relationship with the other girls, but of course Mary content as well) while adding smaller chunks of content to Arato's route until its conclusion. Definitely not as long as Kendo's is/has been/will be.

Glad you've been enjoying the game!

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019

Lord Dev said that this is gonna be last update focusing on Arato for a while. Also it's been said that Arato route is more like subroute, so I'd not expect the same amount of content as with Kendo. I recall dev saying in Discord that Arato route might be complete by the end of the year but Kendo route still has a lot of content ahead.

Personally I like Kendo more than Arato, but Arato content is good too imo. Like, the difference between better and best. The bunny suit scene was very hot and the first swinging scene was hot too. There were other good scenes of course but these two are the highlights and I think the best scene of the entire route to date is dropping today with 0.4.2.

Last edited:

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
My guy, you're saying Satoshi never listened to Mary but that's litteraly the opposite. Mary didn't listen to Satoshi even tho' he tried to make her understand how of a pervert his uncle was and he was right all along. From the first time his uncle met Satoshi's girlfriend he wanted to fuck her. Satoshi warned Mary several times and she never listened and as a result he got NTRed. The one to blame here is Mary but so is this bastard Kendo.
Of course, Satoshi insulted his uncle at every occasion. He was smart enough to know the true face of his uncle compared to Mary, that was only in the beginning tho' if I remember at the 2nd half Mary convinced Satoshi to chill and trust her and all and he did trust his oncle a bit more even tho' his uncle bastard was fucking his girlfriend behind his back still. Satoshi cares about his girlfriend, his relationship with her, that's why he warned her.

I don't know how you view relationship and how you interpreted this relationship but you should read between the lines. Satoshi is 100% the one that should take revenge. Like why would anyone not care when there's an old ugly bastard trying to fuck your girlfriend, it's not about pride, just common sense
I'm pretty sure the guy is fucking with you

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
nice to see there still the same discourse. My opinion on the whole happy ending thing is still the same as long Satoshi doesn't become a cuck, I'm happy. I do think he should be bowing out of the kendo story and saying his peace to Mary.

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I'm not a developer and I don't mind ntr either, but wasn't it better to have made the game simply controlling the uncle? At the beginning it seems that you control the cuck, then it seems that you control the girl but then it seems that you control the uncle and the 3 at the same time, I think the game would gain more if you only controlled the uncle

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
The 'swinging' storyline with the other couple is awesome, it's honestly a really rare fetish to see explored in nsfw games despite swingers being not that uncommon I think. but consensual wife sharing/swinging whatever you wanna call it is awesome

Reactions: Qianke

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Yeah, I wanted to mention it earlier too, that swinging is rare tag to come by in general

Djd3

Jun 7, 2017
I think I'm halfway over or a bit over that with Arato's route after today's update. I'll be focusing more on Kendo's route for the next few months (mostly his relationship with the other girls, but of course Mary content as well) while adding smaller chunks of content to Arato's route until its conclusion. Definitely not as long as Kendo's is/has been/will be.

Glad you've been enjoying the game!
Thanks for answering, i guess i'll just have to wait then. I don't like to mix routes and i'd very much prefer to keep Arato route as a ''what if'' before Daddy Kendo complete his harem is his route! haha

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes