Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
This would have been more fun if Satoshi pov and then Mary pov later instead of the bull's pov like Arato & Kendo, You know the typical mystery type ntr. I feel like I play to cuck myself I play a cuck mc and then cuck him by my bulls MC. No jealousy or any hatred I feel at all, so I guess its netori

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
after 0.4.2 what do you know, Arato might yet genuinely fall in love with Mary. I can see how it might pan out going forward. Well, I guess you could say that all roads lead to Rome.

I remember Arato route was supposed to be "lust route" or something. So maybe Arato will fall in love but Mary will never truly love him back? That kind of tragic ending for the asshole would seem appropriate. Or maybe Arato gets happy ending hmm..I've watched so many k dramas that all seem plausible

Poor Satoshi is trying so hard to please Shizuka but he just doesn't have the stamina nor the right tool. Is there any light at the end of his tunnel? Find out in the next episode

Overall nice update but it's high time to bring Kendo back.

Reactions: IggyT

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Pfff Natsuki and Mary buttjob scene for sure is a lot to take. And the scenes where satoshi is near the action are the best. This game has done a long way to this point.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Alto there is some kind of bug, I do the "discuss someone" "talk about rin(scene) dialogue, I already have 50/50 respect but the blue exclamation mark is still there

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Alto there is some kind of bug, I do the "discuss someone" "talk about rin(scene) dialogue, I already have 50/50 respect but the blue exclamation mark is still there
i think its due to the sceene between the girls was to be continued

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Ah yeah, that scene is still unfinished, hence why the exclamation mark still shows up.
is there any event after 48/50
50/50 should be the maximum, so you're most likely missing something. Check Satoshi's side, since there's a scene that grants 2 points in there.

UncouthRouth

Apr 9, 2023
I don't know what flipped the switch for me but ever since playing Babysitter I've gone from hating NTR to absolutely loving every moment I'm being cucked. And this one scratches that itch REALLY well

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Just played up to the route selection, pretty good NTR game, choosing satoshi route even though there aint no scenes for it sadly (well, compared to the other two) Arato route just seems like hard cuck central, not my cup of tea (unless you could steal Shizuka in that route then maybe I'd try it out but probably not) and Kendo route.....meh? His scenes with the other girls are hot but after the whole drama on the island the scenes between him and mary were boring imo. Hope to get more Satoshi route stuff, perhaps also a revenge/Shizuka route too. Even better if you could get Shizuka without the Arato route. Highly recommend the game. Is the arato route about what I'm thinking? I assume in the Kendo route she breaks up with Satoshi? And then he just fucks off? Curious if anyone wants to answer cause I'm too lazy right now to search

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
We are going back to updates focused on Kendo, right? I don't know if you have another roadmap. We are close to finish the current one

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes