Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
0.4.2 today? :oops:
it came out for patrons already last week. It will become public next monday when 0.4.3 drops for patrons.

Well, early 0.4.3 already dropped today, but that's early version. 0.4.3 is about Rin(the massage parlor girl), I am not sure if early 0.4.3 already has full Rin segment so I am waiting for full release next week

Last edited:

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
Alright, it's that time of the year again, time to update old character tier list!

S

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A
B
C
-
D

jaden000

May 30, 2020
the way I see it, both of the games you are mentioning are meh lmao

henteria chronicles has pretty much 0 visuals or visuals for ants and the story is convoluted and basically on SKIP. If you don't read the story then it has nothing going for it

scars of summer is your average jp ntr game, there is nothing exceptional about it either

honestly within constraints of this website maybe they are on the upper end, but looking at other ntr games out there, they shouldnt even be mentioned. Henteria chronicles, that's a good one heh

each to their own I guess, don't take it personally, I just don't view these two games as positively
man scars of summer unfortunately made other devs abuse the high school ntr setting and got sick of it so many other settings to choose from than hs

_Anon09

Feb 2, 2022
Alright, it's that time of the year again, time to update old character tier list!

S

A
B
C
-
D

Shit tier list

Reactions: NTR_Lover87

Federok88

May 23, 2022
i wanted somethign scratch my netorare itch and i found pure gold.

the way I see it, both of the games you are mentioning are meh lmao

henteria chronicles has pretty much 0 visuals or visuals for ants and the story is convoluted and basically on SKIP. If you don't read the story then it has nothing going for it

scars of summer is your average jp ntr game, there is nothing exceptional about it either

honestly within constraints of this website maybe they are on the upper end, but looking at other ntr games out there, they shouldnt even be mentioned. Henteria chronicles, that's a good one heh

each to their own I guess, don't take it personally, I just don't view these two games as positively
i gotta agree, SoS is something i go back every now and then because i really liked the look on Ryoka and always end up dissapoint when i remember all the wasted potential and i cant forgive they could'nt be bothered to draw a decent Gyaruo..... even freaking acerola can do that.

This game crushes SoS constant re-used static cg. The sad thing that a lot of devs looked at SoS and said "im gonna do that but worse" instead realising SoS potential

And Henteria 3 is one of the better ones in the pixel rpgm style of games, but thats not saying much since we are way past the days of NTRRPG 2. It takes itself a little too seriously without the ability to keep you engaged in its story (at least for me) and could use a little more of focus

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
i wanted somethign scratch my netorare itch and i found pure gold.

i gotta agree, SoS is something i go back every now and then because i really liked the look on Ryoka and always end up dissapoint when i remember all the wasted potential and i cant forgive they could'nt be bothered to draw a decent Gyaruo..... even freaking acerola can do that.

This game crushes SoS constant re-used static cg. The sad thing that a lot of devs looked at SoS and said "im gonna do that but worse" instead realising SoS potential

And Henteria 3 is one of the better ones in the pixel rpgm style of games, but thats not saying much since we are way past the days of NTRRPG 2. It takes itself a little too seriously without the ability to keep you engaged in its story (at least for me) and could use a little more of focus
The pixels have improved quite a bit from but I usually just play from the recollection scenes. Too much dialogue for me

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes