Chiringuito

Sep 16, 2020
Seria buena idea, por no decir excelente dejar que Arato crea que es el mejor en hacer NTR hasta que llegue el todo poderoso Uncle Kendo y le arrebate a su novia, y asi tener a todas como debio ser desde el inicio. (y de paso dejar a arato aun mas traumado)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 604 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: kamus484

Strix1234

Mar 31, 2022
Suggestion for the eventual endings. Kendo gets all the girls except for Shizuka who goes with Satoshi and everyone is happy(Kendo Route),Kendo gets literally all the girls including Shizuka and Satoshi just has a overall bad time(Kendo Route),Satoshi becomes a cuck and Arato gets Shizuka and Mary(Arato Route),Satoshi gets some backbone and takes both Mary and Shizuka (Fuck Arato lmao. Satoshi Route)

iliketrains12345

Jun 11, 2018
This game is amazing.

I love the pace of development and content.
The writing is of very high quality compared to a lot of other games having the same genre (NTR)

I normally don't bother comment on games, but I keep comming back to this and replay it due to the good writing.

You know the writing is good, when you still finish the scene post-nut clarity.

In fact I got so inspired by the writing, that I wrote my own story.
(I can't figure out if cross links or self-promotion is okay - but if MODS feel free to remove the spoiler part.

Again - An amazing game that I keep coming back to.

My fav scene is clearly

Keep up the good work!.
P.S. Notice me No Try Studios!

No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
Is there a changelog for 0.4.3?
I can't see on the Patreon
There's one at the

This game is amazing.

I love the pace of development and content.
The writing is of very high quality compared to a lot of other games having the same genre (NTR)

I normally don't bother comment on games, but I keep comming back to this and replay it due to the good writing.

You know the writing is good, when you still finish the scene post-nut clarity.

In fact I got so inspired by the writing, that I wrote my own story.
(I can't figure out if cross links or self-promotion is okay - but if MODS feel free to remove the spoiler part.

Again - An amazing game that I keep coming back to.

My fav scene is clearly

Keep up the good work!.
P.S. Notice me No Try Studios!
You have been noticed, kind stranger!

• Red Heart
Reactions: iliketrains12345

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
It's for browser purposes, to put on itch.io or other sites. Added the link just in case.

Nope.

Kaoru will have a few scenes later down the line in Rin's route. Scenes with other characters will come soon, just have to let the story progress a little bit further.
Thanks for letting me know. I personally prefer to avoid content involving NTR if it's unavoidable, so I think I'll pass on this one. Appreciate your honesty about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: No Try Studios

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Found the game yesterday and loving it, LOTS of content, can't wait for more.

I hope you make a ntr harem ending of sorts, maybe even with Satoshi still clueless (for certain values of clueless, more like he thinks he won)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
man scars of summer unfortunately made other devs abuse the high school ntr setting and got sick of it so many other settings to choose from than hs
HS NTR existed and is a big NTR story pool way before Scars of Summer did it.
Its just one of the more popular ones since it actually had a bit more going for than usual half-assed RPG maker stuff.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes