Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
Does anyone remember Uncle bringing up that "Satoshi isn't ready yet" after Kendo saves Mary from the Aratou route? I figured this realization would be the catalyst to any of the Kendo specific endings, but that's not how it has gone down for either Kendo ending so far.

I thought it would be something like "Oh Satoshi realized he just needed to let go of his insecurities and be himself" for the winning Mary back ending, or perhaps "Satoshi finally realized that it was all hopeless, Mary is mine now" for the NTR route, or "Satoshi finally realized he was a cuck" for the NTS route.

But this 'realization' branch of the story seems to have rotted into a stump. It's a shame because I think that plot device would have been interesting and served the story better than what we have currently.

Also I have to say, both of the current endings were pretty lack luster as far as endings go. I expected a lot more humiliation to finally get Satoshi to hate Mary and leave her, instead it just fizzled out like a sparkler on a windy night.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone remember Uncle bringing up that "Satoshi isn't ready yet" after Kendo saves Mary from the Aratou route? I figured this realization would be the catalyst to any of the Kendo specific endings, but that's not how it has gone down for either Kendo ending so far.

I thought it would be something like "Oh Satoshi realized he just needed to let go of his insecurities and be himself" for the winning Mary back ending, or perhaps "Satoshi finally realized that it was all hopeless, Mary is mine now" for the NTR route, or "Satoshi finally realized he was a cuck" for the NTS route.

But this 'realization' branch of the story seems to have rotted into a stump. It's a shame because I think that plot device would have been interesting and served the story better than what we have currently.

Also I have to say, both of the current endings were pretty lack luster as far as endings go. I expected a lot more humiliation to finally get Satoshi to hate Mary and leave her, instead it just fizzled out like a sparkler on a windy night.
Have present that the many stages of the story are being changed over time. So it's probably some things fit better in the future.
Also I don´t think is possible for Satoshi to suffer a bigger humiliation than the revelation one, it was just him not letting Mary go

Emptyplanet

Dec 5, 2020
The game is mostly, and I mean like 97% NTR, the mc knows the truth eventually but the only netorase thing is an ending so far, also some non consensual swinging
There's some NTS content regarding uncle and that other couple whose names I forget. And that NTS ending isn't implemented - there are some NTS choices in the build up to Satoshi's choice which basically just amounts to choosing whether or not to masturbate.

Reactions: Orumaito2001
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes