No Try Studios

Developer of The King of Summer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
I don't know what the issue is but for some reason I cannot install this game on my mobile android phone. I have more than plenty storage space, I don't know what the issue is.
Despite storage, most mobile devices have a 2 GB install limit, and whoever leaked the game here seems to have increased the file size of the android version beyond that. Try the mega or mixdrop links, which seem to be at the intended 1.9 GB size.

EDIT: And everyone be careful of unofficial releases, specially when they're 100-200 MBs bigger than they should.

Kuroashc

May 26, 2020
Hi guys,

Anyone encounter bug where the sex sound keeps on playing even after the scene ended? I'm on Satoshi BJ 2 with Mary. I could lower my volume but its kinda annoying.

May 9, 2020
Despite storage, most mobile devices have a 2 GB install limit, and whoever leaked the game here seems to have increased the file size of the android version beyond that. Try the mega or mixdrop links, which seem to be at the intended 1.9 GB size.

EDIT: And everyone be careful of unofficial releases, specially when they're 100-200 MBs bigger than they should.
I have the Mega download it's the one I've been trying. Shows 1.9GB.

I suppose I'll wait and see if this issue gets fixed.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheKingOfSummer-0.4.20FullEA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This game is still the undisputed KING. I been subbed for awhile and its still so good. Still GOATED. Im starting to think no other RenPy VN will catch up. The recent games I've tried have been great but the dedication is still not even close to what the dev delivers. For example, there was recently a SciFi NTR game I tried which was absolutely phenomenal but we havent heard from that Dev in months. Then there was a Chronicles games that was pretty good but again not even close.

All of the old games soon fell off after I started playing this one. Im hoping someone will at least be able to somewhat compete.

EDIT

Sexbot's NTR scenes were pretty good and close but again the update speed and the dedication is unmatched in terms of quality. Dev has only taken one week off the entire time developing this game. ONE WEEK.

Orumaito2001

Sep 16, 2020
This game is still the undisputed KING. I been subbed for awhile and its still so good. Still GOATED. Im starting to think no other RenPy VN will catch up. The recent games I've tried have been great but the dedication is still not even close to what the dev delivers. For example, there was recently a SciFi NTR game I tried which was absolutely phenomenal but we havent heard from that Dev in months. Then there was a Chronicles games that was pretty good but again not even close.

All of the old games soon fell off after I started playing this one. Im hoping someone will at least be able to somewhat compete.

EDIT

Sexbot's NTR scenes were pretty good and close but again the update speed and the dedication is unmatched in terms of quality. Dev has only taken one week off the entire time developing this game. ONE WEEK.
For real. The only thing better than this game is its dev

Sep 26, 2021
Is there a particular scene that gets choppy for you? I don't think there's anything too demanding compared to prior content.
It's probably not it's just I have a basic PC not exactly meant for this kind of thing it was already a bit choppy before. For example Mary's reveal it was choppy but not enough to be a problem & it wasn't every shot just some like when kendo is carrying Mary & the camera gets close to her ass it gets choppy & some other. The Mary & Shizuka scene the one where it's more prominent. But I don't think anything needs to change this game wouldn't be the best ntr game if it was changed to accommodate potatoe pc's. I'm sure if I upgraded a few things it'd run well without it being choppy.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Game was so good in the beginning and mid way through. But just like any NTR series, they start add things that throw off the original main plot. The shoe horn of the unnecessary villain that takes away from the uncle and the nephew complex just so out of nowhere. Why can't it just be the uncle and the nephew. The uncle already the original villain, bad guy or anti hero. Now this new villain gets a full path? Might as well give the MC a full path too. Just stupid and completely defeats the plot. Waste of time and resources.

The side quest are sub par but some thing fizzle out become kind of dumb too. Cuckold is cool and all but the wife runs back to the husband and the uncle doesn't keep the girl in the end? The daughter just goes on like nothing happens and continued to be around the dad, and the uncle doesn't keep her either. The workers all go back to their boyfriend. Nothing else happens, uncle no keep. So much for this king collecting his group of girls. Completely loses the original plot doing too much stuff but not exclamation marking anything.

And what is this anticlimactic ending. At no point is their a scene where at the Uncle bust a nuts and proclaim the MCG her pregnancy. At least give us a hot scene where he does, and the girls says I am not on pill, proclaiming she wants to be impregnated, beg to be impregnated or something like that. Just a photo and here I am pregnant to MC. What? That is it? Come on man. Ending was weak as heck.

However the animation are god tier and some of the best. 4.5 out 5 solely on the Uncle and Nephew plus the better part of the side quest. Literally a 2.out 5 with all the extra BS not really needed in the game taking away from the Uncle and Nephew overall. And a 1 out 5 with the force villain that was not needed. That shit needs to be remove from the story.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.19

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1191 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes