Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I spent the last hour trying to make this work.

There's always some sort of error, and after several install/uninstall, including trying portable version, there's always an error, stating "archives not found.

I followed instructions to the letter (except when it says " Go into the Binaries folder and copy TK17-114.001.exe, create a short-cut for quick access"... copy to were? and what/why doing an shortcut?).
I tried using said short cut, using a copied TK17, using the basic exe TK17, and nothing. Always the "archives not found crap.

What's worst, the basic exe creates folders scattered everywhere, and unisntalling sometimes deletes all, sometimes leaves others...

aresdantes

May 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I am creating a game with tk17 and I can do what I want except importing custom rooms, can someone help me or direct me to a tutorial please? thx

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I am creating a game with tk17 and I can do what I want except importing custom rooms, can someone help me or direct me to a tutorial please? thx
What do you do? Which kind of custom rooms are you using? Maybe they require Hook5

Last edited:

aresdantes

May 23, 2019
hello, i would like to customize the game and not use the basic rooms, i recognized some rooms belonging to daz, so i guess the import is possible, i found some comments saying to use collatkane but i can't find a complete tutorial, and i have hook 5 install with tk17 but again i can't find a tutorial for a noob like me

edit : i try to convert movie format (gcv) but i can't...

Last edited:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
hello, i would like to customize the game and not use the basic rooms, i recognized some rooms belonging to daz, so i guess the import is possible, i found some comments saying to use collatkane but i can't find a complete tutorial, and i have hook 5 install with tk17 but again i can't find a tutorial for a noob like me

edit : i try to convert movie format (gcv) but i can't...
You need to port them. Tutorials are on klubexile.com, and on the two clubs in Lovers lab. You can find the links in this post. Also, join the discord channels so you can get help.

aresdantes

May 23, 2019
thank you but I have already looked on these sites without finding anything, the only thing I found is a guide but I can't download it because of their "xile" point

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
thank you but I have already looked on these sites without finding anything, the only thing I found is a guide but I can't download it because of their "xile" point
Join the communities. You'll find a lot of help there.

kyrakyra

Apr 28, 2020
I have such a problem that every time I try to start the sequencer the program crashes, Is this common? Is it due to some mod? Has anyone else encountered a similar problem?

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
At the moment there are 3 discord server and two loverslab club about TK.
The community is huge, maybe still suffering for the fall of older site (modsgarden) but is there.
And when I ask for help, someone answers.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
At the moment there are 3 discord server and two loverslab club about TK.
The community is huge, maybe still suffering for the fall of older site (modsgarden) but is there.
And when I ask for help, someone answers.
Exactly the beauty of not having one single community is that if you do not like something about one you can simply go to the other. That said the success of anyone community is largely driven by the members of that community.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Tutorials do not need XilePoints (XP) to view. If this is the casee someone put it in the wrong place. Simply contacting any of the admins will get that resolved and the item moved. You only need XP for about 10% of the content in downloads. Majority of it does not need points.

The best modders of the game are on KE, so when you cannot find something ask the question in helo and someone will resoond.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes