Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
How do I add new animations? When I copy+paste, they appear in the game, but when I click it, nothing happens.
It feels random but some poses require specific locations/objects in a room (like a sofa) in order to load. If there are preview screenshots for those poses try to load them in the same room otherwise you need to load them in the pose editor, reposition them in the room you want and then save them.

Sep 13, 2019
Seems like it didn't get much attention, but it appears that the dumb DRM has finally been removed from the paid hook5 version. Now I wish I had downloaded a bunch of physX hairs and skin layers from MG ... oh well.
What happened to MG, is it just down or is it like gone?

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
For anybody who may still be asking about the repack and getting it to work:

You need to download the base game (TK17 + Hook5) from the main page.

Once its downloaded, do the install process and run the game once just for good measure.

If it runs just fine, you can now go to the repack and drag ALL the files from the repack folder into the same folder that you installed the game into.

You should now be able to play the game with all the mods from the repack without issue.

Nov 24, 2018
It feels random but some poses require specific locations/objects in a room (like a sofa) in order to load. If there are preview screenshots for those poses try to load them in the same room otherwise you need to load them in the pose editor, reposition them in the room you want and then save them.
MG is possible even with the drama. Its just a matter if they want use some eggs to make an omelette - In short, they want someone to give them money so they can buy and create a site or they want someone to pay for a site and to give them admin control. Its that simple and straight forward.

The drama and issue they have with KE is that they wanted take over KE and strip those made KE from moderator and admin. Its a dumb demand, that is like me demanding Elon Musk to give 1 billion dollars because "he owes me".

Painboy

Dec 2, 2017
The drama and issue they have with KE is that they wanted take over KE and strip those made KE from moderator and admin. Its a dumb demand, that is like me demanding Elon Musk to give 1 billion dollars because "he owes me".
Hm. I get that they don't want another MG situation (and I guess that's always a risk hosting a project on someone else's site) but yeah, that is one selfish demand. Too bad they couldn't work it out.

TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Open in \Binaries folder main11.fx file, find section

;customizer settings---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then replace to this

Code:
[customizer_sunlight]
type                         = sunlight
enable                     = true
rotation                 = 175, 0, 0
color                        = 253, 255, 250
intensity                = 2.000000
shadow_param            = 3.000000, 5.000000
game_control            = false
ofc backup your main fx first before changes.
Bravo guys, thanks :)

Reactions: Goshavyn456 and R0y

jackspade

May 15, 2018
dose anyone have mk jade outfit by chance ? Also is all the data from the garden gone too or will they have to stat from scratch ?

Beliy162

Aug 7, 2018
does anyone know where is "Rooms" folder placed? just yring to add new locations, but can't find the right folder

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Guys I've just depacked 2019 Redux Modpack and it seems to be working fine, only I don't have a customizer window when I try to customize a model. Game loads the customizer room, but no menu, I can't do anything with the model. Is there any shortcut or something I can try to make customizer window appear?

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
hi I would like to know if it is possible to find links to download the creations of this creator help me please

kratos1883

Oct 3, 2017
hi I would like to know if it is possible to find links to download the creations of this creator help me please

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes