Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

winojez

Feb 18, 2021
I've been archiving old addons and textures that work in VX. It's all public domain stuff that once lived on MG. Naturally I haven't included any new or 'revamped' work from KE.

I am limited by upload quotas on mega, unfortunately, so what textures are up are all I could fit (15GB but nowhere near as much as I actually have on hard drive).

Last edited:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I've been archiving old addons and textures that work in VX. It's all public domain stuff that once lived on MG. Naturally I haven't included any new or 'revamped' work from KE.

I am limited by upload quotas on mega, unfortunately, so what textures are up are all I could fit (15GB but nowhere near as much as I actually have on hard drive).

Addons:
Textures: Mega
VX game files: Mega
Texture link looks not working...

Last edited:

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
looking for a cyber girl or robot girl model for the klub anyone know were to gettem
Not sure if these would be what you're looking for but they're android type catsuits. Pretty sure I had the cortana model and catsuit but i've got lots of old files on usb sticks i'd have to search through to see what all I still have. Might have had the EDI model and textures but not sure I have it anymore.

nicifor

Apr 1, 2020

Addons:
Thanks, the rooms are great stuff. Textures link doesn't work though

winojez

Feb 18, 2021
Also, a member of the dev team, K17, has created a KE-free Lovers Lab club. You can find it here

It's stated that a 64 bit version of the game is in development, although no timeframe given.

I don't expect it will be a place for new addons etc but it will contain things users will want to grab, and want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Goshavyn456

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017

Addons:

You sir, are a good man and I wish you just the best, Thanks!

Reactions: winojez

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Interesting that the posts criticizing KE have all been deleted for being "off topic".

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
the mods garden website is gone??
i was gonna get into this, been meaning to try and create with it for a while - are there alternatives to that site?

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I downloaded and ran both games from the first post (hook 5 and the big redux one) and the game is exactly the same.
Same models, same graphics, same options. About once a year I try and get into this but it never works. What am I doing wrong? Do I have to move files around? Is there some command I have to input in order to enable mods in game? 9 gig download and no simple .txt file with a basic instruction :/

I just found multiple .exe's in the binaries folder of the 2019 redux. Is that what I should be opening the game with?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dsinclar69

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Whatever version it is, yes, you should launch it with the launcher in Binaries folder, not the one in the main folder.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I was wondering if there was any way to increase the amount of poses saved in the quick bar. Saving 32 poses to the quick bar is not enough in my opinion. I remember in one of my versions of klub17 I was able to save more poses per numbered "page" I was wondering if that can be managed somewhere.

Edit: I think I found a workaround. Essentially what I can do is tag positions with folders so I can look them up faster. I have way too many poses to make quickbar or default sexbrowser to be a viable option. Tagging them with folders seems to be a good compromise. All you need to do is right click the pose and create a tag for it.

Last edited:

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
winojez Hey man, I downloaded everything and got everything into activeMod but it doesnt seem to work, any tips?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out.
Modding this game with regards of different versions and stuff is hard af

Last edited:
Reactions: winojez

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hey man, I downloaded everything and got everything into activeMod but it doesnt seem to work, any tips?

EDIT: Nevermind, found out.
Modding this game with regards of different versions and stuff is hard af
Some tips

• Don't download a lot of content all at once. Pace yourself. Download some items see if you like it then download some more. Your game can easily get bloated and start running slow because you have soo much content you do not need.
  • If you are loading legacy content (7.5) try to keep to just clothes shoes and bodies. Other addons like GUI and some script addons are most likely not going to work in VX and cause your game to crash
  • Get yourself organized. Create a naming convention for yourself. Especially in your activemod folder as it can get messy reall quuick. I like to use { [ADDON TYPE] AddonID AddonName ## } for mine. So for example:
    • [SHOES] R9Shoe102 DM Heels 01 - this helps a ton when looking for thing.
  • Finally we are starting to post Clothes repacks on LL here: it is a good pace to start with if your testing things out. These are not behind K2s.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes