Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Fuck I hate this kind of format, forcing the member to participate, it's completely retarded
Feelings mutual, not a fan of it. I wasn't active on MG but would from time to time pop in throw a comment here or there, ask or request stuff it wasn't restrictive and a lot of freedom. I know they want to weed out the leechers but yeah it's kinda stupid to force it on the members. Same goes for the points some creators make their stuff free or X amount of points to download forcing you to post or be active on the site to earn points.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Keep in mind MG was going to purge all of the 7.5 and R9X content. It was part of their 2020 Plan. Unfortunately the site died before they can do that. So for those of you thinking MG was going to be your saving grace for 7.5 content well it was not being supported and taking up space...so it was going to get purged.

As for folks disappointed about KE's rules around participation. KE is not a MG replacement. It is a modder focused site....not a dowload center like MG was. Mods in MG dried up for this reason, people just came in downloaded stuff without even a thank you or anything. Sooner or later Modders got fed up and just quit. The last year MG was in existence you can count on your fingers the new mods that got released on the site. I know this because 4 of them were my own. You don't get modders back modding by doing the same thing that made them leave.

That said for folks who don't like it you can always go to LoverLab or some of the Leecher sites and download as much as you want in peace.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Also regarding points. 90% of everything on the site does not require points. For the most part you will need points for most of the newer mods that have come out.

Is it hard to get points? Not at all. So if it is really that much of an issue for you (and for some it will be) maybe KE is not for you.

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Guess we all are sick and tired of Beggar of Net Blue Balling us xD ....Came here to recreate my "MNL" Fantasy ... to create Lucy and Maria and the like xD ...

Any got a good latest starters guide or something ?
Haha same reason for me!

• Haha
Reactions: aslover69

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
1613177888632.png
Anyone know how to change the background/lighting inside the model customization room?

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Basic DL on the main page worked, though it's outdated and the mods I can find mostly want a newer version. 2019 redux failed. Standalone simply froze and when I used it to overwrite the basic:

F:\games\tk17\
settings loading succeeded
adapter 0:Radeon RX 580 Series
adapter 1:Microsoft Basic Render Driver
sysfunc hooking succeeded
requested: 1920x1057
requested Format: B8G8R8A8_UNORM
entering validate resources
shader compile failed:

effect compile failed
signature for fake primitive failed
D3D11CreateDevice failed
direct3d create fail

Not sure what caused the issue. That's not very descriptive and the log is mostly kanji; which I can't read. Still, I played with it a bit before it broke. Seems to have A LOT of promise for FREE; or cheap if you want to pay for it. Guess I'll try one of the links imposter111 put at the top of this page. Thanks dude.

Edit: Well the TK4 repack failed to launch. I'm done with this shit. If I fuck with it and break it... OK, I'll learn my lesson. If I install it fresh and it's busted, well.. . it's busted.

Last edited:

mikevalelley

May 3, 2020
I can't play because I've this message .

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

But my DirectX it's great and I don't have any idea for resolved this problem.

Do you have any awnser?
Thx

Hey, I do have the same Problem. Did you fix it? If your answer is yeah, so please can you you tell me how?

mikevalelley

May 3, 2020
Hey there, i didnt find an answer to fix the direct x8 error screen. I got an radeon r9 280x.. with direct x11. Why it doesnt start? Hope somebody can help me.

Reactions: ScarArtX

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
aslover69 Currently trying to recreate Lucy. But I feel the base game is missing a lot of adjustment options - dont see any options for the eyes. So trying to look up some mods that might allow me to customize it more. Joined their discord. Hopefully will find something on there.

• Love
Reactions: aslover69

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
aslover69 Currently trying to recreate Lucy.
Ada boi !
That's the Milf I was trying to recreate .... THAT DAMN ASS <3 _ <3 ... now am excited to see what yo cookin !

Not sure if you'll find much on the MNL's discord , but if it's KLUB17 ... then you just might !
am sure other people walked down the same path and asked our question there.

venom757

Aug 31, 2017
I can't play because I've this message .

Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")

But my DirectX it's great and I don't have any idea for resolved this problem.

Do you have any awnser?
Thx
Extract the zip and put this two dll files into game folder/Binaries and run the game.Hope this will solve your problem if your system is win10 /64 bit.

spockdoc

Mar 10, 2020
Hello all, I've downloaded the base game and got that working but have no idea what to do with the 8GB Hook 5 download. I'm trying to follow the instructions given but I don't seem to get anywhere.

The instructions say to read the "read me" file, does it mean SMAA.h? If so, I have no idea how to do any of the things it's asking.

I just want to make all the women in the base game muscle monsters.

Can anyone help me?

• Haha
Reactions: Gigawama

blackatdz

Feb 10, 2020
I finished setting up the whole thing, it runs fine but I have one problem, The lighting is weird, the side on which light is reflected looks fine but the shaded parts are pitch black, you can't see the characters at all.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes