Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
sorry for being a pain but i my games really slow keeps crashing saying not enough memory after about half a hour 20mins loading or more maybe 10 mins of play before crashing and certain skins and hair just crash just as soon as loading finishes might because there hook 5 I'm not using it just the game cause i cant figure it out I'm not fussed about learning how to use that. all my crashes say not enough memory so i just want to fix that I've tried lowering settings and some things from discussion site that i can manged with no effect and the rest i can't figure out how to do or there not relevant and i know it might be in the manual and is probably in the discussion sites but there's just so much info i just glaze over i just want simple tips or idiot prof instructions not sure if anyone can help just thought id ask also since the main sites gone I'm not sure what I've already since i cant check also i don't know if this matter but its installed on my secondary drive since it wont fit on my main one
Have you enabled 4gb patch?

Dice98

Jan 1, 2021
There is no piece of clothing without the male body appearing in a very large way through it!.

alv0192

Jan 4, 2018
I have his erroe message
Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")
What should I do?'????

FireFunk

Mystery
Respected User
Mar 4, 2019
I have his erroe message
Description:
DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.

RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")
What should I do?'????
Go to Binaries folder in TK17 install folder. move dxgi.dll present there to some where else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: alv0192

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Is it really only loverslab where I can download mods? On other sites everything is removed...any advice?

imposter111

Jan 9, 2021
iif there are any links for a newer version or packs if I see them here I am forever grateful! tired of waiting times ;-;
i hope you find what you looking for.

TK 17 Base Game 7.5 :
TK17 10/VX +Latest Updates+Hook5Basic : Mega
Install the game and then the updates, from the older to the newest.
Also You Can Find TK17 Mods Here : Register and join the club or join . Cuz modsgarden.cc is down
Additional Download Links :
Slim Edition II (Hook5, fast to load. Has 4x and QoL improvements. Preinstalled content. Typical H5 w/o Reshade performace.):
(Mega)
( )
( )
  • Veryslow's repack (Hook4, long loading times but lots of content. Japanese style-faces. Has 4x.):
    ( )
  • TK4R (Hook5, preinstalled basics, faster to load. Has 4x. <2gb. Reshade preinstalled. H5 rooms preinstalled. Will perform on older systems like HS/PH does.):
    (Mega) (the unzip password is "anon")

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
Where I suppose to place addons on VX, dat they arent .txx, I place those folders on 2.114.001 but doesnt work, and inside of the folders, have more subfolders and at the final the .bsb file. 1610410168578.png

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Where I suppose to place addons on VX, dat they arent .txx, I place those folders on 2.114.001 but doesnt work, and inside of the folders, have more subfolders and at the final the .bsb file. View attachment 981873
VX Addons are not going to work on 7.5. They go in the Addons folder which does not exist in 7.5. If the addon was a txx converted to a zip you simply need to code back to a txx. If it was built for VX than your out of luck

NiceXD

Oct 20, 2017
VX Addons are not going to work on 7.5. They go in the Addons folder which does not exist in 7.5. If the addon was a txx converted to a zip you simply need to code back to a txx. If it was built for VX than your out of luck
Well, a couple of them were zip files, but in my VX i dont have any "Addons" folder, that's why I'm lose, they're folders dat have inside more folders (images, scenes, scripts) and inside those folders are more folders, but don't know where to place them to make them work

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Well, a couple of them were zip files, but in my VX i dont have any "Addons" folder, that's why I'm lose, they're folders dat have inside more folders (images, scenes, scripts) and inside those folders are more folders, but don't know where to place them to make them work
Based on your screenshot you are clearly not running VX. A 2.114.001 archives directory is 7.5, VX uses 2.58. The TK4CH repack is version 7.5, so if anyone is running that thinking it is VX....you are off a bit.

Reactions: winojez

oneguy207

Jul 18, 2017
Aside from the fact that they wont allow to download anything yeah.
They are 5 requirements you to have to do like; introduce yourself, post what your running (game verison or PC rig), Check the points giveaway, post a image, and upload content. Gotta do all that in order to download anything I know I ran into the same issue. Just don't expect any mods for 7.5 can't upload or download anything with a .txx file it's literally a rule any mods has to be "VX only" kinda the reason I wish the modsgarden or site similar would be available that friendly to both 7.5 and VX. I know 7.5 is outdated but a handful of users like me still use it. Here's the post from exile showing you what you gotta do to download content.

Laius

Mar 17, 2017
They are 5 requirements you to have to do like; introduce yourself, post what your running (game verison or PC rig), Check the points giveaway, post a image, and upload content. Gotta do all that in order to download anything I know I ran into the same issue. Just don't expect any mods for 7.5 can't upload or download anything with a .txx file it's literally a rule any mods has to be "VX only" kinda the reason I wish the modsgarden or site similar would be available that friendly to both 7.5 and VX. I know 7.5 is outdated but a handful of users like me still use it. Here's the post from exile showing you what you gotta do to download content.

Fuck I hate this kind of format, forcing the member to participate, it's completely retarded

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes