Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

kot123

Oct 11, 2019
Hello, I like the style of this version of the game, and I would like to use its materials in my project( in the future, perhaps already a krautfiting project), I understand with mods, you need to contact their copyright holders, but what about the game itself can it be used for such purposes or it needs to be bought somewhere?(sorry for the clumsy English is not my language)

Рэми

Mar 3, 2018
Does anyone solved this problem:

"DirectX Version 8 or higher is not installed or damaged.
RenderEngineDirectX8_D::InitializeRenderWindow
Function:
LoadLibrary("d3d8.dll")"

It only appears after I'm copying the hook 5. With basic hook it works fine

May 16, 2018
Why on earth would you want v7.4? Unless your one of those looking for the Pedo Mini Giant Mod.
I don't need that mini giant mod, I just have tons of fantasy skins that JK made back in the day that don'twork on 7.5 or anything recent, thanks for jumping the gun. Either that or if anyone can tell me how to get my old skins working in the newer versions?

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I don't need that mini giant mod, I just have tons of fantasy skins that JK made back in the day that don'twork on 7.5 or anything recent, thanks for jumping the gun. Either that or if anyone can tell me how to get my old skins working in the newer versions?
Skins are Skins...not exactly sure what these skins you are referring to look like but it could be something as simple as renaming the files so VX can read them.

As for jumping the gun, for the majority of the users who refuse to move to VX it ultimately comes down to the fact that they use Mini Giant for one thing or another. My apologies for the assumption. Send me a PM of the skins you are trying to get working as it may be something simple.

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
The following links aren't working:
* Gofile (file not found)
* Transfer.sh (file not found)
* Nofile (whole site down)
* Lewd (whole site down)
* Filesupload (whole site down) -- checked these 3 with downinspector page to be sure it wasn't just me

Also, the Uploadhaven link for the Redux Megapack is giving a 404 not found error on the "if your download doesn't start, click here" page

zrrz

Nov 4, 2019
this is a good repack my version of game used all time last have pick V10.0.9.3 to modsgarden

see description to current site me have writed , more people like inside my post to klubexile.com me share my game

need to take time for uploding 1.94gb take hr ... , can see clip me make , interest me share

decided to add it on since you never know I'll take covid and dead at least people can have it

have fun with my tk17

Google Drive
Can you reupload if possible?

Cheers

LiveYourLifeNerd

Aug 17, 2021
Check the reg click Windows Key + R. Write Regedit HKEY_Current_User / Software / Team17 / Klub7. and see where the Archive is and rewrite Path C:/ D: or what ever
Doesn't work any other help or a site that can help me with this bro? It's the 2019 redux and it still says ARchive not found

Vasshu za

Oct 15, 2017
How can I find the poses directory, I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything, how can I install these internet megapacks?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Doesn't work any other help or a site that can help me with this bro? It's the 2019 redux and it still says ARchive not found
I suggest you install the latest VX version. The 2019 Redux and for the most part all of these other packs are running 7.5 which is old and outdated. In addition always run a portable install for the game, as it saves you messing with all these registry issues. If you need more help you can pose your questions on where we do maintain a comprehensive guide for moving from 7.5 to VX.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes