Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
How can I find the poses directory, I've looked everywhere and I can't find anything, how can I install these internet megapacks?
Personally I would not install a megapack. For starters all the megapacks are running the old version of TK17,version 7.5, which is not compatible with any of the newer content. Last thing you want is to install a megapack then try to install some new addon for someone to tell you that does not work with the version you have.

If your not interested in new content...well do your thing.

I would start with installing a fresh version of TK17 version VX...latest version. You can get it from a variety places, , , etc. From there you should at least get comfortable with the game and how it works then start adding mods to your game. Try not to just download as much as you can and put it in your game. People do this a lot and end up regretting it later with the game slowing down and weird things happening they cannot explain.

If you are really interested in understanding the game you can always join us on Klub Exile where the majority of the community is and where you can get the newest content. Most of those Megapacks are already available on as a direct download..so no need to deal with Keep2Share downloading it.

Hope this helps.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
The following links aren't working:
* Gofile (file not found)
* Transfer.sh (file not found)
* Nofile (whole site down)
* Lewd (whole site down)
* Filesupload (whole site down) -- checked these 3 with downinspector page to be sure it wasn't just me

Also, the Uploadhaven link for the Redux Megapack is giving a 404 not found error on the "if your download doesn't start, click here" page
Most of that content is here. Direct download.

Vasshu za

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for your quick answer, but I still don't understand where the poses go? The base poses in the game are kinda boring

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
I went to the Klub Exile site, registered, and logged in to the account but everything I click,it says " Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file ". How do I access them ?
I have tried that route myself. you have to complete all the requirements. I cannot remember them offhand, but you have to complete your profile, reply on threads, upload content etc etc. There are a bunch of hoops.
You would be better off going here and getting all of HDiddy's content

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I went to the Klub Exile site, registered, and logged in to the account but everything I click,it says " Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file ". How do I access them ?
Read your PM from the Admin. You need at least 5 post to unlock downloads.

I have tried that route myself. you have to complete all the requirements. I cannot remember them offhand, but you have to complete your profile, reply on threads, upload content etc etc. There are a bunch of hoops.
You would be better off going here and getting all of HDiddy's content
Not a bunch of hoops at all. People either don't like to read or can't follow instructions. 5 Post to unlock downloads is pretty much a minor thing. But like I said...some people just want to leech content. Unfortunately those people are not our concern. By the way...none of my new content is that archive. It is mainly old legacy stuff from MG.

Klain50

May 27, 2017
Then any idea where I can get the link of a properly modded The Klub with the add-ons ?

Oct 28, 2021
Then any idea where I can get the link of a properly modded The Klub with the add-ons ?
You are going to need a repack. The only VX repack I know of is the dp16 repack. However, I have heard people have issues with installation and memory leaks since it is highly modified. I have witnessed the admins and senior members discourage new members from using it even though it is available on the site. CodeName-74 mentioned on Klub Exile about developing a repack but not sure what happened with that.

Nero361

Jan 5, 2020
Right now I am using de DP16 VX Repack, but this is so heavily modded and complicated. For example, if you use other Bodies than the CurvyV7, no clothes will fit. So is there a clean VX Repack outthere? If someone can help me, I will give you an small Amazon credit...

Mar 10, 2021
Right now I am using de DP16 VX Repack, but this is so heavily modded and complicated. For example, if you use other Bodies than the CurvyV7, no clothes will fit. So is there a clean VX Repack outthere? If someone can help me, I will give you an small Amazon credit...

I really don't know any shit about DP16 VX repack but I suppose his repack is optimized for the usage of CurvyV7 body thus it will face the same troubles than a usual installation of VX with other bodies such Victoria, FbodyV2, Pervokptr Body, VerySlow bodies, etc

Not sure if another repack exist for VX, my suggestion is try the standard VX, you might found lot of life changing fixes like Xbody that will allow you to adapt your body mod to your clothing needs with clothes that will also adapt to your body needs

I see no reason on the persistant masochism of repacks (that's so 7.5 eww), truth be told the use of repacks will only lead you to be a nowbody or to drop the game quickly

Shadow Hunter

Jan 19, 2018
Hey guys, I have some questions about current TK17.

First off, I used to have a previous version, though I can't remember which exactly, along with Hook 5 (?). That was a lot before Mod Garden ceased to exist. I remember I got that version from 4chan though and not from here. It had SO many things installed by default. Meaning loads and loads of clothing, assets and poses. I deleted it though at one point.

Now I want to re-install the fullest version of TK17 existing. But I notice that either the 7.5.15 version or the 2019 Redux here are super vanilla and poor in content. So my questions are:

1) Where can I find a full of content version of TK17?
2) Where can I find further mods to install if I want to?

Mar 10, 2021

First off, I used to have a previous version, though I can't remember which exactly, along with Hook 5 (?). That was a lot before Mod Garden ceased to exist. I remember I got that version from 4chan though and not from here. It had SO many things installed by default. Meaning loads and loads of clothing, assets and poses. I deleted it though at one point.

Now I want to re-install the fullest version of TK17 existing. But I notice that either the 7.5.15 version or the 2019 Redux here are super vanilla and poor in content. So my questions are:

It seems like you used to have the TK4R repack, which it used to be all the rage back in the days, maybe if you ask for it someone could throw a link for you

About were to find the game and new mods for it, your only choices are Lovers Lab club (either or ) or Klub Exile

But anyways, most of the content in all those sites is more VX related than 7.5

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

Your looking for a repack. There is only one Repack for VX available by DP16 as mentioned above. It is highly modified and all the content is setup to be used by the body in the pack which is F7Curvy. Which will be incompatible with most new content being made today

That brings me to further mods. Refer to this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub-17-hook5-v7-5-15-tk17-pervokptr.7322/post-5843712

Mar 10, 2021
View attachment 1521353
Does anyone know why this appears when I choose DirectX?
Psdt: I am new to tk17 :cry:
If you're running the game first time with Hook 5 (either free or patreon version) you must run the game from TheKlub17\Binaries\TK17-158.001.exe otherwise it will return you error

I assume you're trying to run the game from Launcher! Don't do that... do it from TheKlub17\Binaries\TK17-158.001.exe

Apr 27, 2018
If you're running the game first time with Hook 5 (either free or patreon version) you must run the game from TheKlub17\Binaries\TK17-158.001.exe otherwise it will return you error

I assume you're trying to run the game from Launcher! Don't do that... do it from TheKlub17\Binaries\TK17-158.001.exe
Thanks a lot, and how can I add a new model to the game?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes