Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Apologies bud, again I am in the midst of final exams where I read literally all day. Therefore, I request assistance when my brain is too fried to observe every minute detail on my screen. I opened tutorials and didn't see the "comprehensive guide." I only saw things mentioning Hook 5, because when I do this I do it late at night after I have been researching all god damn day. Is every admin on Exile this condescending? I could say "no offense, but you're an asshole." Does that mean you won't take offense? Probably not. So the "no offense" is unnecessary.

Again, my original comment was made after Cattie only commented once. No offense, but did you read my reply to you?
No issues man...it is always good to hear a different perspective. We can tale a lot from it.

Rohan645

Jul 13, 2020
When I'm trying to create pose with two characters they are overlapping how I can make them separate from each other. Please help see the attachment for more details. Capture.PNG

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...looks like the developer of Hook5 decided to gave away his Hook5 extended and unlocked. I think this is a good piece of news for those who want to use TK17 as a base to create their own games' graphics, or even just appreciate the features of the extended version of the software.
Here's the page where it can be found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...with an explanation of the reason why he decided to do so.

Anyway, for the laziest ones, I'm attaching it to this post as well.
And merrx Xmas everybody, folks! :)

rayoIII

Mar 18, 2019
I got the exe from the mega and installed the game. Where should I set the update?

In the binares file?

In the VX-Patches file?

Last edited:

SShaderssons84

Feb 22, 2021
I got it sorry for asking silly question. Thanks for help. Do you know any tutorial where I can learn?
Its pretty basic animation softfare and kinda similar to one in blender and max. Grab one marker, then move it on timeline further, then on another spot of time line move it back, then copy first frame on on last, you had your first loop animation. Keep in mind, less space in timeline between frames - fasters they play, and viceversa - more = slow. Also you can attach hands, penises toys to bodies, but it maybe too advance level, or not?

marcus199911

Dec 19, 2020
In customization I accidentally clicked X on the customization panel, I can no longer make it appear so it is impossible to change the characters. Is there any sequence to press to make it reappear? I have tried the ones on the official site but none work
Press F12 dude on the customization or ingame

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
What your starting to see is folks, myself included, trying to expand the capabilities of what you can do in the game a bit further. Some stuff works well...other stuff not so much. However, with everything...everyone's mileage varies.

Some things look like they are some effort at first, but in all reality not so much. It simply different from the norm. I get it though, some folks like to keep things as simple as they possibly can which is always their option. I think a core reason for 7.5 users not upgrading to VX comes from the same idea. Even though there are multiple guides all over the place, people have something that works and they probably don't want to risk screwing it up.

One thing I do and I recommend this to anyone testing out new stuff is to setup a separate portable install of the game you can use to test things out your not to sure of. With symbolic links you can even share the activemod folder of your main game with the second install which saves on doubling up on things.

If there is something you cannot get working that you are really interested in put a question out on the threads, or @ mention the modder direct in the items comments. I say @ mention the modder as not all folks follow the content they create. When you @ mention folks...it makes sure they get a notification.

By the way nice job on using TKX Utilities as a Mod Manager...I always knew it had the ability but never bothered to actually set it up. Maybe something you can give the community some tips on how to do.

cpsycrow

Mar 21, 2021
What your starting to see is folks, myself included, trying to expand the capabilities of what you can do in the game a bit further. Some stuff works well...other stuff not so much. However, with everything...everyone's mileage varies.

Some things look like they are some effort at first, but in all reality not so much. It simply different from the norm. I get it though, some folks like to keep things as simple as they possibly can which is always their option. I think a core reason for 7.5 users not upgrading to VX comes from the same idea. Even though there are multiple guides all over the place, people have something that works and they probably don't want to risk screwing it up.

One thing I do and I recommend this to anyone testing out new stuff is to setup a separate portable install of the game you can use to test things out your not to sure of. With symbolic links you can even share the activemod folder of your main game with the second install which saves on doubling up on things.

If there is something you cannot get working that you are really interested in put a question out on the threads, or @ mention the modder direct in the items comments. I say @ mention the modder as not all folks follow the content they create. When you @ mention folks...it makes sure they get a notification.

By the way nice job on using TKX Utilities as a Mod Manager...I always knew it had the ability but never bothered to actually set it up. Maybe something you can give the community some tips on how to do.
Yeah, so bonus points.. My TK17 content vault is on my media server and serves multiple TK17 portable installations on multiple pc's (yes via symlinks). Not that anyone knows what i'm talking about seeing my post was removed. Not sure how i was off topic, i offered a solution, or is the topic literally just about bitching about the KE community. This isn't about you diddy, your legacy mega archive is what got me started

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Yeah, so bonus points.. My TK17 content vault is on my media server and serves multiple TK17 portable installations on multiple pc's (yes via symlinks). Not that anyone knows what i'm talking about seeing my post was removed. Not sure how i was off topic, i offered a solution, or is the topic literally just about bitching about the KE community. This isn't about you diddy, your legacy mega archive is what got me started
I wouldn't not think too deep into it. This thread is not supposed to be for people to come and bitch about one community or another so it seems the mods will toss anything that even would lead to that.

Symlinks is definately a good solution when you have multiple portable installs going on. And symlinks actually works well. I used it a lot for the Sims 4, and have dabbled in it with TK17. I was going to start messing with the Mod Managaer in TK Utilities as I tend to switch my game loadout depending on what I am doing. It seems this may make that a little simpler.

Reactions: cpsycrow

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I second this.

I second this.
I am assuming you mean convert it from a VX addon to a 7.5 addon.

For addons that were originally made for 7.5 and then converted to a zip/folder by the game you simply need to encode it back to TXX format using txx tools found in most communities. This will work for most if not all addons with a R9...naming convention that were built for 7.5. That said my assumption is that you have these and you are trying to convert newer addons built for VX.

For newer VX addons using the Modder...naming convention this is a lot more involved.
  1. You will need to rewrite the scripts for 7.5 which means you will need to get proper IDs for your addon to work
  2. You will also need to update the 7.5 scripts addon. Remember that addon that got updated here and there. Well your gonna need to update it to make sure your converted addon can be loaded in the game unless you overwirte some other addon number which I don't suggest you do.
  3. If the addon has static morphs you will need to tie them to a latex option to get them to work. Or just do without them
  4. If an addon has Customizer Morphs you will need to modify each morph and give it a static ID since 7.5 does not use dynamic ID's, plus if it is clothes you would need to move them to a different category since VX_Morphs do not exist in 7.5.
  5. If an addon has PE Morphs...well just forget about that one. To get this to work you need to tie the morphs to an existing slider which can be touch and go.
  6. After all that you would need to encode it back to TXX format and hope and cross your fingers you did everything right and it doesn't crash your game.
or...

You can just install VX ;)

penasduras

Nov 8, 2020
In customization I accidentally clicked X on the customization panel, I can no longer make it appear so it is impossible to change the characters. Is there any sequence to press to make it reappear? I have tried the ones on the official site but none work
just press the key [F12], and this will pull it back.
:cool:

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes