Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020

I’m quite thrilled with what I’ve just accomplished, and I really wanted to share it with all of you! I hope you don’t mind.

As you know, my 3D graphics are made with a program/mod called TK17. I had been using version 7.5, but I’ve finally been able to update to version X. I realize this might sound absurd,but if you know what the program is, though, you’ll understand why I’m so excited about this.
TK17 is quite difficult to run and get truly comfortable with. Not so much to make it work, but to make it look GOOD. It took me quite a while, but I was able to get it to work for me. All this after having met other people that were never able to get it to work for them. The next steps in the process and the production of the game itself is equally complicated. You need to add a bunch of mods and some of them are tough to implement.
The problem is that updating to Version X isn’t just downloading a patch and that’s it. It’s a completely different program, meaning all of the mods, textures, scenes, even hair, etc. needs to be transferred over.

Then I had to set up the characters one by one in the new character, and just to give you an idea, this is how Lucy looks in the new program:
A.jpg
So, why did I update to the new version?
Well, even though it’s been quite a lot of work to transfer all the information from Version 7.5 to X, I think it’s absolutely been worth it. The new version lets me do so much more. I can add an extra participant into scenes, so now I can have a sex scene with up to four people.
There are also new axes (the plural of axis :p) for hands, penises, boobs, vaginas, stomachs, spinal columns, asses, noses, feet, and so on.
I have a LOT more parameters for facial expressions.
Clothing is more modifiable, and I can even have characters half-dressed.
Liquids.
And so much more.
I think that this is an unfathomably wonderful change. The new program has so many different characteristics which provide me with a whole new world of options and opportunity for images and animation.

As I had said, see for yourself. Take a look at Lucy in Version 7.5, and Lucy 10.0!
B.jpg
In the new version, boobs are incredible. They look so much better, and so much more natural -same goes for the nipples. The nipples in version 7.5 were really buggy and I ended up drawing them myself most of the time.
C.jpg
And, as you can see, the pussies are much tastier and look much better, too! I can do a whole range of vaginas now, just as I can dicks, but you’re not as interested in that, now, are you?? ;P
D.jpg
Asscheeks looks much better now, too!
E.jpg
And, the most important change, and the main reason for the switch, is the loading time. In Version 7.5, one pose in one scene would literally (and I mean literally) take me 30 minutes. No joke. It would take me THAT long. Now, the same pose should take me 5 minutes tops. That’s going to mean I save my time, and yours!
Why wait so long for the update??
To be honest, it took me a while for this change to be functional and stable. Let me break it down: I downloaded Version X and checked it all out, and thought, after seeing the loading time would be reduced and the overall performance improved, that it would be ideal to make the switch. So I started moving everything over - bear in mind that I have 257GB in mods alone in Version 7.5 (for real!)
F.jpg
And I had tried to move everything over, but it just didn’t work for me. I then tried to just pick and choose what I wanted to move over (because some of that 257GB isno usable, and I was initially able to move it over to Version X and get the models and mods to actually work. Then I had an issue with HD textures, lighting, and MSSA. The program wouldn’t work at more than 20 FPS and it would crash and freeze incessantly. I was about to give up, because the time I was saving in loading I was wasting in the work itself. But, thankfully (praise Jah) I was able to find the solutions to my problems and now it seems to work at 240FPS and is stable!
I know this might be some babble-jabble for some of you, and it might not seem significant to many others, but I am really happy with this, and just wanted to share it with you all because I think it’s a BIG DEAL!
Thank you so much for your continued support. You guys are the BEST!

Beggar out!

Gizmoto

Apr 16, 2018
I am looking for a pulled down pantyhose please.

I dont have a pulled down pantyhose, but i have a copy of pulled down panty
NOT MY WORK!

all credits to orignal creators and modders!!!!!

If this should not be shared cause i don't know the respective sources anymore plse let me know

here can you find
the txx file (for older tk17 version)
the zip addon file (for VX addons)
as well as some textures (most with hook 5 files, but you dont need to have hook 5) I'm using hook 5 free version

link on my google drive

If something is not working or you cant download pm me... will answer asap but i'm not that much still online...

If you want i can share some ripped pantyhoses, (ripped in the way you can f*ck them while having them on), again not my work, all credits to those created... pm me....

Last edited:

kirov_df

Mar 2, 2018
Too many years passed, asking just in case and to try my luck.
Anyone has links for LORDHUNTULTIMATECUT or other his packs?

cazzone

May 18, 2017
Hello, recently i tried to install nick cockman models but without luck, i followed the guide but only models are all the same none of them seems to be the one that he show, is this normal or there is something wrong? Thanks.

Рэми

Mar 3, 2018

I’m quite thrilled with what I’ve just accomplished, and I really wanted to share it with all of you! I hope you don’t mind.

As you know, my 3D graphics are made with a program/mod called TK17. I had been using version 7.5, but I’ve finally been able to update to version X. I realize this might sound absurd,but if you know what the program is, though, you’ll understand why I’m so excited about this.
TK17 is quite difficult to run and get truly comfortable with. Not so much to make it work, but to make it look GOOD. It took me quite a while, but I was able to get it to work for me. All this after having met other people that were never able to get it to work for them. The next steps in the process and the production of the game itself is equally complicated. You need to add a bunch of mods and some of them are tough to implement.
The problem is that updating to Version X isn’t just downloading a patch and that’s it. It’s a completely different program, meaning all of the mods, textures, scenes, even hair, etc. needs to be transferred over.

Then I had to set up the characters one by one in the new character, and just to give you an idea, this is how Lucy looks in the new program:
View attachment 1672792
Well, even though it’s been quite a lot of work to transfer all the information from Version 7.5 to X, I think it’s absolutely been worth it. The new version lets me do so much more. I can add an extra participant into scenes, so now I can have a sex scene with up to four people.
There are also new axes (the plural of axis :p) for hands, penises, boobs, vaginas, stomachs, spinal columns, asses, noses, feet, and so on.
Liquids.
And so much more.
I think that this is an unfathomably wonderful change. The new program has so many different characteristics which provide me with a whole new world of options and opportunity for images and animation.

As I had said, see for yourself. Take a look at Lucy in Version 7.5, and Lucy 10.0!
View attachment 1672794
In the new version, boobs are incredible. They look so much better, and so much more natural -same goes for the nipples. The nipples in version 7.5 were really buggy and I ended up drawing them myself most of the time.
View attachment 1672795
And, as you can see, the pussies are much tastier and look much better, too! I can do a whole range of vaginas now, just as I can dicks, but you’re not as interested in that, now, are you?? ;P
View attachment 1672796
View attachment 1672797
And, the most important change, and the main reason for the switch, is the loading time. In Version 7.5, one pose in one scene would literally (and I mean literally) take me 30 minutes. No joke. It would take me THAT long. Now, the same pose should take me 5 minutes tops. That’s going to mean I save my time, and yours!
To be honest, it took me a while for this change to be functional and stable. Let me break it down: I downloaded Version X and checked it all out, and thought, after seeing the loading time would be reduced and the overall performance improved, that it would be ideal to make the switch. So I started moving everything over - bear in mind that I have 257GB in mods alone in Version 7.5 (for real!)
View attachment 1672799
And I had tried to move everything over, but it just didn’t work for me. I then tried to just pick and choose what I wanted to move over (because some of that 257GB isno usable, and I was initially able to move it over to Version X and get the models and mods to actually work. Then I had an issue with HD textures, lighting, and MSSA. The program wouldn’t work at more than 20 FPS and it would crash and freeze incessantly. I was about to give up, because the time I was saving in loading I was wasting in the work itself. But, thankfully (praise Jah) I was able to find the solutions to my problems and now it seems to work at 240FPS and is stable!
I know this might be some babble-jabble for some of you, and it might not seem significant to many others, but I am really happy with this, and just wanted to share it with you all because I think it’s a BIG DEAL!

Beggar out!
Can I buy this verion on your patreon?

Reactions: cpsycrow

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I dont have a pulled down pantyhose, but i have a copy of pulled down panty
NOT MY WORK!

all credits to orignal creators and modders!!!!!

If this should not be shared cause i don't know the respective sources anymore plse let me know

here can you find
the txx file (for older tk17 version)
the zip addon file (for VX addons)
as well as some textures (most with hook 5 files, but you dont need to have hook 5) I'm using hook 5 free version

link on my google drive
Google Drive

If something is not working or you cant download pm me... will answer asap but i'm not that much still online...

If you want i can share some ripped pantyhoses, (ripped in the way you can f*ck them while having them on), again not my work, all credits to those created... pm me....
Yes please, if you could share also the ripped pantyhoses will be a huge favour, thanks!

penasduras

Nov 8, 2020

View attachment 1672792
Liquids.
And so much more.

View attachment 1672794
View attachment 1672795
View attachment 1672796
View attachment 1672797
View attachment 1672799

Beggar out!
Hello @PePeTheCoCk

Good story that I am sure a lot have gone through the same ordeal. I have been trying to do the same for some time but my model is not based on any one of the original ones. It is based on "DefaultFemale" Baseid 0271. Do you have any idea on how can I move my model to VX?
I have been using TK4chRepackV3.

Hopefully you can help me out.
Thank you

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
How do I exit the sequencer's playback mode? I enter it using enter but then there doesn't seem to be any control to get me back to the sequencer timeline. Esc doesn't work.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Do you know any alternative sites to klub exile to download new content? Because on klub exile you need to acquire points to download.
You ony need to post 5 times and you will be free to download what you want.
You can leave a comment under a picture or a mod or say hello to the community.
Try and have fun!
You can also try in the two clubs on loverslab.

Reactions: DIKOnStatus

chalupar

Dec 11, 2017
You ony need to post 5 times and you will be free to download what you want.
You can leave a comment under a picture or a mod or say hello to the community.
Try and have fun!
You can also try in the two clubs on loverslab.
I have 6 post (i was pretty active on MG) and can't download anything on KE (Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file.)
I'm not modder, my english is not great, I just want to start new game, with models, but without limits :(

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I have 6 post (i was pretty active on MG) and can't download anything on KE (Sorry, you aren't permitted to download this file.)
I'm not modder, my english is not great, I just want to start new game, with models, but without limits :(
This is strange, should works

May 4, 2020
Where can I download the latest version of Klub 17, I have the old, 2014 version. The one on the first page. DirectX does not work either even though I have the latest version. Some issue with the .dll file, but unsure how to fix it. Can someone help out?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I don't know what's wrong, but it's not working today. Maybe there is a problem with their XP system.
You can download fine, as you have been downloading items since you joined. Just know there is a max amount of downloads (25) new or Level 1 members can do in a day. Once you max out, there is a 24 hour cool off period before you can download again. If want you more downloads, increase your reputation through quality community interaction. If community interaction is not your thing, then 25 downloads per day it is.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes