Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
I'm new here and just stumbled into TK17. Wow...what artistic fun to be had. But it's a bit confusing.

If I want to create a new model, can I do it from scratch or do I have to clone an existing one and customize it? If you have to clone and adjust, what's the best practice: do you pick a face that is close to what you want or a body type? How do you pros do it?

I'm in v10 but also wonder about hook5. How significant is the difference with hook5? Someone posted the pic above which clearly shows a difference but it looks almost like color difference or brightness. Not necessarily better graphics. What's the major differences between hook5 basic and extended? Thanks so much.

penasduras

Nov 8, 2020
I'm new here and just stumbled into TK17. Wow...what artistic fun to be had. But it's a bit confusing.

If I want to create a new model, can I do it from scratch or do I have to clone an existing one and customize it? If you have to clone and adjust, what's the best practice: do you pick a face that is close to what you want or a body type? How do you pros do it?

I'm in v10 but also wonder about hook5. How significant is the difference with hook5? Someone posted the pic above which clearly shows a difference but it looks almost like color difference or brightness. Not necessarily better graphics. What's the major differences between hook5 basic and extended? Thanks so much.
Too many questions, but I will try to answer...

1) Models from scratch is not easy... Unless you like ugly models... then is very easy
2) I will suggest clone an existing one and customize it. Any how you need to start with one of the base models included in the game.
3) Bodies are way easier than Faces. Faces are a real challenge, at least for me... And you will find that owners for them do not share them easily.
4) Hook is the way to go as it is "Rendering" as you use the game. Better pictures, shadows, etc. More realistic. No Hook is totaly bland
5) Hook basic is as it says basic. (No too much controls available, never the less is a very good option for beginiers. I highly recomend it.) also is free. Hook Extended has a lot more controls and is intended for advanced users and you need to pay to get it.

Mrogers34567

Oct 20, 2021
Too many questions, but I will try to answer...

1) Models from scratch is not easy... Unless you like ugly models... then is very easy
2) I will suggest clone an existing one and customize it. Any how you need to start with one of the base models included in the game.
3) Bodies are way easier than Faces. Faces are a real challenge, at least for me... And you will find that owners for them do not share them easily.
4) Hook is the way to go as it is "Rendering" as you use the game. Better pictures, shadows, etc. More realistic. No Hook is totaly bland
5) Hook basic is as it says basic. (No too much controls available, never the less is a very good option for beginiers. I highly recomend it.) also is free. Hook Extended has a lot more controls and is intended for advanced users and you need to pay to get it.
Thank you SO much for the feedback. I'll give hook5 basic a try. When I first went into the settings of the game I thought I should be on DirectX but when I did I got an error. It defaults to Open GL so I left it there. What setting do you use? Or is that a moot point if I switch to hook5?

There was a post explaining the install of hook5 but it was confusing. Moving files all over the place. Do you know of a good post to setup hook5 properly?

penasduras

Nov 8, 2020
Thank you SO much for the feedback. I'll give hook5 basic a try. When I first went into the settings of the game I thought I should be on DirectX but when I did I got an error. It defaults to Open GL so I left it there. What setting do you use? Or is that a moot point if I switch to hook5?

There was a post explaining the install of hook5 but it was confusing. Moving files all over the place. Do you know of a good post to setup hook5 properly?

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

DIKOnStatus

Feb 1, 2022
anyone tell me how to unlock all story modes in the tk17 3d sex villa 2 ? am not getting this and another thing is hook5 doesn't work on my windows 11 and not activating hook menu, please help me with this

DIKOnStatus

Feb 1, 2022
Hi; apologizes if this may be a repost but I am getting an issue where I get an error that says "Archive not found" everytime I try to open up the game itself. I tried launching all the following executables even in adminstrator mode "Launch TK17" and the "TK17_mod.exe". I've also tried moving the entire game's directly elsewhere (Including moving it to Programx64 bit and Program which both solutions didn't worked). Help would greatly be appreciated.

Note: I searched this entire thread for the solution but still haven't found a fix. And I am running it a C: drive has one implied.
Dude, I had a similar problem when I was using tk17 version 7.5.0 I tried my best to get rid of that bug but still, I didn't get it, so now I have the tk17 10.0 version, and it works perfectly without any bugs Now Hook 5 Basic is also active and everything is fine, I think I have Windows 11 so I thought I would have a problem with Windows and it would not work on Windows 11 so I then downloaded it on Windows 10 and started it and its worked on windows 10 without error of (archive not found) and launch hook 5 consoles. so what I learned is tk17 version 7.5.0 doesn't work on windows 11 it works on Windows 10, but maybe I'm wrong about that and to find which error is it but tk17 version 10.0 is working for me on windows 11 with hook 5 basic.

Рэми

Mar 3, 2018
I'm having a problem with version 7.5, when I add dynamic hair (hook5) it flips upside down. How to fix it?

Last edited:

zagodin

Feb 11, 2022
Dude, I had a similar problem when I was using tk17 version 7.5.0 I tried my best to get rid of that bug but still, I didn't get it, so now I have the tk17 10.0 version, and it works perfectly without any bugs Now Hook 5 Basic is also active and everything is fine, I think I have Windows 11 so I thought I would have a problem with Windows and it would not work on Windows 11 so I then downloaded it on Windows 10 and started it and its worked on windows 10 without error of (archive not found) and launch hook 5 consoles. so what I learned is tk17 version 7.5.0 doesn't work on windows 11 it works on Windows 10, but maybe I'm wrong about that and to find which error is it but tk17 version 10.0 is working for me on windows 11 with hook 5 basic.
Yes, you're wrong.

Tom1969

Jun 6, 2017
I am looking for these rooms, can anyone help me?
VINEWOOD HILLS BATHROOM DAY
DRK_BATHROOM (SUNNY DAY)

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes