Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

CodyProductions

Feb 3, 2019
I'm still confused by the provided readme for the paid patch. Do I copy the entire all in one patch? And where do I copy it?

Last edited:

CooperTeam

Jul 8, 2017
I'll see if I can help you break it down a bit...

If you are using version 7.5 (Personally I recommend trying 7.5 to help you practice) Here's where all the add-ons go if you have patch folders with files and folders... (Yes, it is an older game, been around for well over 5 years, but you might appreciate it's age as well as help you learn how to use the newer one. If anything, use 7.5 as practice and then use the newer updated 10 when you are ready)

1.) ?.txx files go in the "..\Archive\2.114.001\" folder as these are mostly default options files as well as sometimes includes extra menus and extra content that's easier to use and install. These are usually big files ranging from 500Kb to 50 Mb (Sometimes larger, sometimes smaller)

2.) The "Binaries" folder is the folder of where the real executable files are as well as where the "Hook" program get's installed.

3.) The "Community" folder is where you would put various types of files which involve interactions and where your custom poses and interactions are saved, such as poses, sequences (Custom animation or sequence that's made in the "Sequence Mode" or "Story Mode"), it's also where your "Toy Editor" is saved. (Dildo designer if you will) There's folders labeled as such so you should be able to figure out where poses, sequences, and toyedit goes. Poses are usually 2 files. (a .png file with a .pes file and both should have the same or similar name with both files) The .png file is the icon file while the .pes file is the actual pose file.

4.) the "Mod" folder also has multiple folders. "ActiveMods" is where things like locations, clothes, skins, extra hair, and props will go. Usually they will have their own folder with a name to go with that folder. So if you have a set of clothes (such as a bikini or a dress), you would put them in the ..\Mod\ActiveMods\ folder. If it has it's own folder, you will need to copy the folder itself in this location. (Example = If you have a set of clothes and the folder name says "Bikini Set 001", you would copy the folder inside the ..\Mod\ActiveMods\ folder so it will read ..\Mod\ActiveMods\Bikini Set 001\. Files in these folders usually include a png/jpg file with a .txf file extension. (They can also contain .dds files plus some text files, please keep these items in that folder. If the contents did not contain a folder or it was not inside a folder, you can make a folder and copy them in that folder, as long as you can identify it when you want to dress your model) Other items you can put in here include things like wings, skin types, additional location props, and even jewelry.

5.) The "Save" folder is where your custom and default models are saved. Any character you design or comes with the game goes here. Your saved toy edits and poses also go here. If you saved a default body shape (breast size, body size, custom outfit sets, etc.) it will be saved here as 2 files. A .png and a .cc file is usually the full body itself, if it's a .cc file with a .cf file, that's usually a face view, .of files are the outfits and clothes sets. Both the file names and the png file will have the same name to identify the item in the program. Custom poses can also be saved here. Your actual characters are saved in the ..\Save\Models\ folder. The defaults are usually named "Model????" (???? = a number value) but you can also have other folder names. The models must have their own folder for them to work. The models will be in the character select screen when you choose your models from the beginning of the program.

This is a list of the default as well as simple folders you will need to know. Any additional folders not mentioned I excluded them so you can learn the rest as you use this program. Practice first, then move on to more advanced stuff.

One other side note. If the game itself actually crashes, (Literally kicks you back to Windows) most cases it could be a conflict with a file, folder, or mod that was installed. If the program is still loaded but the game is sitting there when you try to run the program, it's because it's still loading. This program is very very very RAM hungry and it can take as long as 3-5 minutes (or longer) before you get to the actual interaction itself. Also remember that the more mods you install, the longer it will take to load. So the more stuff you add, the longer it takes to load the mods and extra content.

(Sorry for the lengthy post, but needed to be explained)

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I'll see if I can help you break it down a bit...

If you are using version 7.5 (Personally I recommend trying 7.5 to help you practice) Here's where all the add-ons go if you have patch folders with files and folders... (Yes, it is an older game, been around for well over 5 years, but you might appreciate it's age as well as help you learn how to use the newer one. If anything, use 7.5 as practice and then use the newer updated 10 when you are ready)

1.) ?.txx files go in the "..\Archive\2.114.001\" folder as these are mostly default options files as well as sometimes includes extra menus and extra content that's easier to use and install. These are usually big files ranging from 500Kb to 50 Mb (Sometimes larger, sometimes smaller)

2.) The "Binaries" folder is the folder of where the real executable files are as well as where the "Hook" program get's installed.

3.) The "Community" folder is where you would put various types of files which involve interactions and where your custom poses and interactions are saved, such as poses, sequences (Custom animation or sequence that's made in the "Sequence Mode" or "Story Mode"), it's also where your "Toy Editor" is saved. (Dildo designer if you will) There's folders labeled as such so you should be able to figure out where poses, sequences, and toyedit goes. Poses are usually 2 files. (a .png file with a .pes file and both should have the same or similar name with both files) The .png file is the icon file while the .pes file is the actual pose file.

4.) the "Mod" folder also has multiple folders. "ActiveMods" is where things like locations, clothes, skins, extra hair, and props will go. Usually they will have their own folder with a name to go with that folder. So if you have a set of clothes (such as a bikini or a dress), you would put them in the ..\Mod\ActiveMods\ folder. If it has it's own folder, you will need to copy the folder itself in this location. (Example = If you have a set of clothes and the folder name says "Bikini Set 001", you would copy the folder inside the ..\Mod\ActiveMods\ folder so it will read ..\Mod\ActiveMods\Bikini Set 001\. Files in these folders usually include a png/jpg file with a .txf file extension. (They can also contain .dds files plus some text files, please keep these items in that folder. If the contents did not contain a folder or it was not inside a folder, you can make a folder and copy them in that folder, as long as you can identify it when you want to dress your model) Other items you can put in here include things like wings, skin types, additional location props, and even jewelry.

5.) The "Save" folder is where your custom and default models are saved. Any character you design or comes with the game goes here. Your saved toy edits and poses also go here. If you saved a default body shape (breast size, body size, custom outfit sets, etc.) it will be saved here as 2 files. A .png and a .cc file is usually the full body itself, if it's a .cc file with a .cf file, that's usually a face view, .of files are the outfits and clothes sets. Both the file names and the png file will have the same name to identify the item in the program. Custom poses can also be saved here. Your actual characters are saved in the ..\Save\Models\ folder. The defaults are usually named "Model????" (???? = a number value) but you can also have other folder names. The models must have their own folder for them to work. The models will be in the character select screen when you choose your models from the beginning of the program.

This is a list of the default as well as simple folders you will need to know. Any additional folders not mentioned I excluded them so you can learn the rest as you use this program. Practice first, then move on to more advanced stuff.

One other side note. If the game itself actually crashes, (Literally kicks you back to Windows) most cases it could be a conflict with a file, folder, or mod that was installed. If the program is still loaded but the game is sitting there when you try to run the program, it's because it's still loading. This program is very very very RAM hungry and it can take as long as 3-5 minutes (or longer) before you get to the actual interaction itself. Also remember that the more mods you install, the longer it will take to load. So the more stuff you add, the longer it takes to load the mods and extra content.

(Sorry for the lengthy post, but needed to be explained)
The only thing I would caution about 7.5 is that there are hundreds of new mods that will not work for it as they are built for VX. Further most modders have no intentions on creating a 7.5 version of it. There has also been some complaints about models created in 7.5 not necessarily coming over like for like. The other things are need for the scripts addon and other weird quirks about it.

Long story short if you are someone coming in new to this game, from my perpspective don't bother with 7.5. Just use VX and save yourself the frustration.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
i like the 7.5 some mods i love are not supported by vx
Only Mod in 7.5 not supported by VX is MiniGiant. While some people had creative use of the mod, unfortunately too many people where using it for Pedo type of reasons. Shota, Loli, etc.....aka young underage boys or girls banging their moms or dads and the like. Not going to name any names...but there is a contingent of people on this very thread that like that type of thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Quick question, as I plan to "resurrect" this great game on my pc even if I lost everything I had in an HD crush:

Is the character deletion issue been addressed?
Meaning when you modded a char and save or overwrite, its folder was kept and marked "deleted".
Than if, to save some space, you trashed said folder, it messed up all the mods structure in the following chars (by id no.) or make them disappear.. Sorry if I'm not precise, diggin' in 10 years memories here.
Also to know there is now a better mod organizer/selector would be comfy.
Thanks a lot

P.s. : I assume you can still use FaceGen right?

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Quick question, as I plan to "resurrect" this great game on my pc even if I lost everything I had in an HD crush:

Meaning when you modded a char and save or overwrite, its folder was kept and marked "deleted".
Than if, to save some space, you trashed said folder, it messed up all the mods structure in the following chars (by id no.) or make them disappear.. Sorry if I'm not precise, diggin' in 10 years memories here.
Thanks a lot

FaceGen as been replace by Facemate (internal to the game). I assume you're talking about V7.5, the new standard is VX, and we're currently working on V11 (64 bits). About the model deletion, I beleive there is an option in the Option manager for that.
That said, I recommend that you go to our main site for your questions. One of our members will be happy to help;

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richter Belmont
Nov 11, 2017

Thanks a lot

Hello there JhonLui ,i`m Richter one of the Admin and team member of TK17

Let`s go, the newer version of TK17, the VX does not use ID`s anymore, wich means you can rename the addon wherever name you want, and about the model deletion issue, you choose between creating a deleted folder or keep keep them renamed as .deleted, that was a new feature in VX version

That said, we are the original and unique TK17 community MODSGARDEN, AND WE ARE BACK AGAIN!!!

Now with version 11 K17 it will never be the same, we will improve more and more. The tk17 will also have its own Graphics Hook, both for high-end PC users and low-end PC users alike.

JhonLui feel welcome here, this is a free and inclusive community, feel free to talk about all TK17 versions, TXX files, ask your questions, talk about everything.

The only thing is that we do not tolerate fights, I always respect others, I respect the fetish of each one, I respect equality, freedom and adversity of people.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

Thanks a lot

First off sorry to hear you lost everything.

From what I see VX still keeps and mark folders as deleted. If you delete a model directly from game. While you can manage your models through options manager, that sometimes leaves a lot to be desired also. As there are other little things that could happen to overwrite a model. Prime being swapping out models during game and then your game crashes. My suggestions

1. Always keep a recent backup of your models folder. It comes in handy in a pinch
2. If your going to delete something delete direct versus tagging or marking it as deleted. It is simply cleaner.

There are different things people have used to better organize their mods. One aspect is categorizing your add-ons directory in folders. There is a nice tutorial here: on some tips in better organizing your add-ons folder.

If you are more familiar with 7.5 you can check out the VX Migration Guide here: , which has been a huge help to members understanding some of the basics like not needing the scripts addon, not needing TXX files, what to transfer versus what not transfer, etc...

In regards to FaceGen, while I still see it being used most folks have moved on to Prylipala sliders to better control what they want. Again there is a guide on how to get in and used those sliders if you are interested here: . In addition DRMLS has modified and provided updates to pretty much all of his face mods he had in MG, including adding Prylipala sliders and providing a pretty decent "Neutral Face Mod" that pretty much ensures you do not get Ducky face on your models. Definitely check out what he has here: as I would say his heads and faces are the most used. If you still need FaceGen there is also the TK17 Facegen Importer available here:

There is a a lot more articles in the that captures basic game, to modding, and H5 so I do recommend folks browsing through if they are looking for how to do something. Raistin Kain also allowed us to re up the entire Raistin Kain Research Center, so we are glad we were able to save it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like everything people get most of their help from the community. So leverage the hundreds of daily active users help the new folks find their way. Questions in the get answered pretty fast if there is a known answer. There is a ton of highly knowledagble users that will be able to get you on your way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would just say a lot has happened since you spun the game up. There is probably over 1000 new add-ons and textures that have been created in the past 2-3 years since MG went down for good. For some folks it is a bit overwhelming but we have made things pretty simple to navigate. MG had things buried in forum threads making it difficult to find so made a categorizing each download. You can still find over 60GBs of legacy content in our vast Mega Acrchives but decided to limit old content taking up prime real estate.

I know this was a bit long but wanted to give you a comprehesive piucture. We do things a little different than the MG of old, but after 3 years, almost 20,000 members, and over 7,000 new/updated mods and over 4000 Legacy mods...I think was worth it.

Oh Edit: One of the biggest gripes we heard from the old MG users was how bad Search was on MG. Basically the more content on a forum the worse your search gets if using standard DB search. So we did invest in Elastic Search for a better experience, kind of pricey but worth it. This has allowed for things like "Similar Content" list on the side which has made things much easier to find what you are looking for.

Cheers!!

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
Why do you release VX (v7.5) here and not the newer v11??? I'm just asking cus... this is old software.
Because V11 still in develpment state, we're still in BETA 3 version, and i can asure to you V11 will bring a lot of new features, one of them that i can tell you is that it will have its own Graphic hook like hook 5, you will not need to instal it again and do all that annoying copy and paste to the BINATIES folder hahaah

just keep waiting!! =D

Last edited:

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks all for the kind replies. You almost made me blush:ROFLMAO:
That covers prettymuch everything. Now I just need to free some space...

P.S.
As for Facegen, I guess I'll stick with that since I made my experience with Teatime games and prefer to work directly on vertexes, I really never got used to sliders, so nice to know the importer is still there

Cheers

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

P.S.
As for Facegen, I guess I'll stick with that since I made my experience with Teatime games and prefer to work directly on vertexes, I really never got used to sliders, so nice to know the importer is still there

Cheers
Whatever works for you. You can download a set of 400+ Facegen model files of famous people here: , I don't use FaceGen but for those who do, a good starting point.

Reactions: JhonLui
Nov 11, 2017
just like some of the new users I too have problems installing everything provided (core>patch>hook). You can see the documentation is not understandable for entry level users.
I'm getting DX error at launch
SUZAK We have a bunch of tutorials in our website, feel free to browse it
And about yout DX error at launch, make sure you're have instaled the lastest C++ redistributable

Reactions: tek17

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1688323371032.png

Hey folks,

Just want to highlight some newly minted Content Creators and Modders for TK17. The modding community sometimes does not get that much love for the things they produce, which usually finds its way into your favorite RenPy Game or Video. LOL. That said big ups to the following new modders and content creators that have been steadily pushing new quality content for sometime now...

- Modder
1688322751078.png

- Content Creator
1688322808152.png

- Content Creator
1688322885861.png

- Content Creator
1688322985805.png

- Content Creator
1688323041630.png

- Content Creator
1688323106725.png

- Content Creator
1688323164869.png

*Tags will take you to their KE profiles if you want to find more of their work, as most are not on F95.

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

P.S.

Cheers
What ever you prefer. BTW, at Phoenix we have both V7.5 and VX game and content, and soon V11.
Also, we made the games so if someone would like, could install all 3 versions without any conflict between them.

K17, Team Leader of The Klub 17

Reactions: Richter Belmont
Oct 28, 2021
View attachment 2740311

Hey folks,

Just want to highlight some newly minted Content Creators and Modders for TK17. The modding community sometimes does not get that much love for the things they produce, which usually finds its way into your favorite RenPy Game or Video. LOL. That said big ups to the following new modders and content creators that have been steadily pushing new quality content for sometime now...

- Modder
View attachment 2740288

- Content Creator
View attachment 2740292

- Content Creator
View attachment 2740295

- Content Creator
View attachment 2740299

- Content Creator
View attachment 2740300

- Content Creator
View attachment 2740304

- Content Creator
View attachment 2740305

*Tags will take you to their KE profiles if you want to find more of their work, as most are not on F95.
Wow. I stopped following this thread when it got marked as abandoned and forgot my exile username. I was really only following CN-74 about a repack, and I ultimately lost interest. Yes I was messing with VaM but man that game is kind of difficult. Nice to see things have been updated. Is the vi363R guy someone from MG? Is that Mute? I really like the bathing suits. The Blade Runner stuff is cool too. Maybe I need to go figure out my password and resurrect things.

Also I had a question about the pictures on the front page. They all look nice, but am I going to need some newer special version of Hook 5 or will the basics work? They definitely do not look like anything vanilla I've seen. I have poking around in discord channels seeing what going on with V11 and nothing posted looks like that. Are these Daz/Blender renders or something? Also another question. Sorry its been a while. What exactly is in this KE Update 1, I saw something about butt sliders, XBody Integration, etc. What in the world is XBody? This is all foreign to me. Can somebody please explain what these things are? Sorry maybe you explained this else where but been out of it for a couple of years.

Nov 24, 2018
What in the world is XBody? This is all foreign to me. Can somebody please explain what these things are? Sorry maybe you explained this else where but been out of it for a couple of years.
From my understanding XBody is the ultimate body mod that all has fallen in love with. Its made by HDiddy and he has been updating it. Seems to me that he also gotten into the game dev and he made a game update for VX and it adds a ton of different sliders and features that we can use.

Reactions: ShadowWarriorGuy
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes