Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 11, 2017
Wow. I stopped following this thread when it got marked as abandoned and forgot my exile username. I was really only following CN-74 about a repack, and I ultimately lost interest. Yes I was messing with VaM but man that game is kind of difficult. Nice to see things have been updated. Is the vi363R guy someone from MG? Is that Mute? I really like the bathing suits. The Blade Runner stuff is cool too. Maybe I need to go figure out my password and resurrect things.

Also I had a question about the pictures on the front page. They all look nice, but am I going to need some newer special version of Hook 5 or will the basics work? They definitely do not look like anything vanilla I've seen. I have poking around in discord channels seeing what going on with V11 and nothing posted looks like that. Are these Daz/Blender renders or something? Also another question. Sorry its been a while. What exactly is in this KE Update 1, I saw something about butt sliders, XBody Integration, etc. What in the world is XBody? This is all foreign to me. Can somebody please explain what these things are? Sorry maybe you explained this else where but been out of it for a couple of years.

Hello there my fellow ShadowWarriorGuy

Please let answer your question one by one okay.

#1 YEAHHHH, mods garden is BACK!! we are now
#2 There is a newer version of HOOK5 yes, the unlocked PAID version, left for us by Pervo, wich is non where to be found, i hope he is fine, let's believe in that!
#3 About V11, you will only find V11 updated and information in OUR discord , the Original community of TK17, by The Great Avarteas, K17 and can't forget WR (White Rabbit)
#4 The Klub Exilers community made a Female Body mod called XBody, this body have a series of sliders that can change the body shape in many ways, such as vagina shapes, butt, legs, breats and etc, and i can tell its an amazing mod, i use it and i simple love it!! you can find that Body mod in site.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Wow. I stopped following this thread when it got marked as abandoned and forgot my exile username. I was really only following CN-74 about a repack, and I ultimately lost interest. Yes I was messing with VaM but man that game is kind of difficult. Nice to see things have been updated. Is the vi363R guy someone from MG? Is that Mute? I really like the bathing suits. The Blade Runner stuff is cool too. Maybe I need to go figure out my password and resurrect things.

Also I had a question about the pictures on the front page. They all look nice, but am I going to need some newer special version of Hook 5 or will the basics work? They definitely do not look like anything vanilla I've seen. I have poking around in discord channels seeing what going on with V11 and nothing posted looks like that. Are these Daz/Blender renders or something? Also another question. Sorry its been a while. What exactly is in this KE Update 1, I saw something about butt sliders, XBody Integration, etc. What in the world is XBody? This is all foreign to me. Can somebody please explain what these things are? Sorry maybe you explained this else where but been out of it for a couple of years.
Ok you have a lot of questions so I will take them one by one.

vi363R is not mute. He came on the scene sometime after the launch of KE and was mainly doing re textures, he only recently got into doing his own mods and ports, and bathing suits seems to be his favorite thing. I can see why you say that as Mute has similar taste and aesthetic with his mods. See below for Mutes stuff
1688332471644.png

As for the pictures on the front page, no they are not Daz or Blender Renders. These all require Hook5 Basic at least. Some things are little bit easier done using Hook5 Extened due to the Custom Skin System, Hairworks, Lighting and objects but if your looking purely at model fidelity H5 Basic will suffice. You will probably not see anything close to H5 unless PervK makes it. 3D Sexvilla 64 Bit added enhanced graphics engine including metal mapping and normals. I actually have run it before. It is actually more akin to Hook4 with Bump Mapping and Specular.

As for KE Update 1, there are a lot of things we have wanted to do that requires updates to core system files and scripts, so we just decided to make our own update. Like a fork. Specifcally KE Update 1 reenables Butt Sliders that seem to have been disabled since before v7.5, we enabled them and modified them a bit for our own use. I don't have a perfect example but if you check the video below, the last few seconds, the sliders give you a much better butt jiggle. Sorry for the video plug it was the only example I had.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In addition responding to Big_Mirror (Thanks for the kind words), XBody is a Body mod based of of PervKs Female Body v2 (FBV2). The whole idea of the mod was to be able to create morphs to fine tune every aspect of the body to your liking, about 250+ Morphs in total. In addition it also includes what I call Full Body Morphs, which allow you to morph From FBV2 to NSB121, to MCCThic, and over 50 other bodies just with a slider. In addition there are about 30+ PE Morphs added to handle things JCMs and other little tidbits we wanted to add.

The update integrates XBody Default as the default body going forward. This will allow easier use of the new Anti Clip Morphs tab we added and all the 200+ Body Morphs that come with XBody. It is only the first update as we want to start rolling in some of the items that have been made in the community default into the game. Things like the , Additional Body Sliders developed by Driver, and other quality of life updates from MrOllyK. There is a lot so we are taking our time.

We will try to keep interested parties updated with things here, but let me know if you are still having password issues and we can try to get that resolved for you.

Oct 28, 2021
Hello there my fellow ShadowWarriorGuy

Please let answer your question one by one okay.

#1 YEAHHHH, mods garden is BACK!! we are now
#2 There is a newer version of HOOK5 yes, the unlocked PAID version, left for us by Pervo, wich is non where to be found, i hope he is fine, let's believe in that!
#3 About V11, you will only find V11 updated and information in OUR discord , the Original community of TK17, by The Great Avarteas, K17 and can't forget WR (White Rabbit)
#4 The Klub Exilers community made a Female Body mod called XBody, this body have a series of sliders that can change the body shape in many ways, such as vagina shapes, butt, legs, breats and etc, and i can tell its an amazing mod, i use it and i simple love it!! you can find that Body mod in site.
Thanks. I am aware of the above. Yes I have also been on discord, which is why my question came up. The pictures I have seen with the H5 maps enabled don't look like what I saw on the front page. So That is why I was curious. I did visit the PhoenixGarden as I had a old Sugar and Spice account. I am glad the team finally got a new site up. That said I was never really a fan of the layout of ModsGarden which is the same as Phoenix, I just found it hard to find things, so for now I will probably do most of my engagement for VX on exile as I am curious about all the new content that is out there and I already have most that is posted on Phoenix. But definitely congrats on the new site, once V11 drops I will be sure to come back and peep it.

Ok you have a lot of questions so I will take them one by one.

vi363R is not mute. He came on the scene sometime after the launch of KE and was mainly doing re textures, he only recently got into doing his own mods and ports, and bathing suits seems to be his favorite thing. I can see why you say that as Mute has similar taste and aesthetic with his mods. See below for Mutes stuff
View attachment 2740593

As for the pictures on the front page, no they are not Daz or Blender Renders. These all require Hook5 Basic at least. Some things are little bit easier done using Hook5 Extened due to the Custom Skin System, Hairworks, Lighting and objects but if your looking purely at model fidelity H5 Basic will suffice. You will probably not see anything close to H5 unless PervK makes it. 3D Sexvilla 64 Bit added enhanced graphics engine including metal mapping and normals. I actually have run it before. It is actually more akin to Hook4 with Bump Mapping and Specular.

As for KE Update 1, there are a lot of things we have wanted to do that requires updates to core system files and scripts, so we just decided to make our own update. Like a fork. Specifcally KE Update 1 reenables Butt Sliders that seem to have been disabled since before v7.5, we enabled them and modified them a bit for our own use. I don't have a perfect example but if you check the video below, the last few seconds, the sliders give you a much better butt jiggle. Sorry for the video plug it was the only example I had.

In addition responding to Big_Mirror (Thanks for the kind words), XBody is a Body mod based of of PervKs Female Body v2 (FBV2). The whole idea of the mod was to be able to create morphs to fine tune every aspect of the body to your liking, about 250+ Morphs in total. In addition it also includes what I call Full Body Morphs, which allow you to morph From FBV2 to NSB121, to MCCThic, and over 50 other bodies just with a slider. In addition there are about 30+ PE Morphs added to handle things JCMs and other little tidbits we wanted to add.

The update integrates XBody Default as the default body going forward. This will allow easier use of the new Anti Clip Morphs tab we added and all the 200+ Body Morphs that come with XBody. It is only the first update as we want to start rolling in some of the items that have been made in the community default into the game. Things like the , Additional Body Sliders developed by Driver, and other quality of life updates from MrOllyK. There is a lot so we are taking our time.

We will try to keep interested parties updated with things here, but let me know if you are still having password issues and we can try to get that resolved for you.
Thank you for you very detailed response. This helps a ton. I think I can figure out my password issues with a reset and post any other questions about the new stuff on the site, so it does not take up space here. Definately interested in what this advaced acessories system is all about. God knows we needed a lot more accessories for this game.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Shameless plug....for those of you who feel nostalgia about the old ModsGarden we do have ModsGarden Classic theme you can use. LMAO Just use the theme changer next to the notifications bell.

1688335885322.png

Nov 11, 2017
So I just can't get this thing to work with Hook5. Whenever I select DirectX as render type, then it just won't launch and gives me an error. Guide says to select a different core hook, but I have no clue where to find this.

Hello there impulse32

In the TK17`s binaries folders, make sure you did the correct instal of every single .DLL and other itens, such as hook_data11, and pay atention too to D3D8.dll that file is the one responsible for the main Hook5 to work out, sometimes your anti-virus may analise it as threat, that said, you must enable TK17`s to the safe list

Oct 28, 2021
Hello there impulse32

In the TK17`s binaries folders, make sure you did the correct instal of every single .DLL and other itens, such as hook_data11, and pay atention too to D3D8.dll that file is the one responsible for the main Hook5 to work out, sometimes your anti-virus may analise it as threat, that said, you must enable TK17`s to the safe list
I just followed HDiddy's instructions here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-klub...k5-extended-tk17-pervokptr.7322/post-11049451

And everything was spot on. It was almost too easy.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
My journey as creator started thanks to TK. Years ago (many years ago) there was an italian guy, Sgomma, that was creating comics using TK. I also wrote for him a simple plot for a story. Then years later, on this forum I found the game. I signed up to modsgarden, found an interesting community of creative people. I can remember a nice and hot video of Dana Scully made using both TK and Deep Fake. I still have a soft spot for all the game developers that still use TK to create their renders. Actually I'm in all the discord servers that talk of TK. I have an on going Kinetic Novel that I'm finishing using 7.5. I have been a Patreon of hook 5. The potential of this software is still high. For sure, the learning curve is hard, yes it is, but is still a source possibility for a lot of creative people. I really hope that this thread will be useful to everybody to discover this game/tool/community.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
My journey as creator started thanks to TK. Years ago (many years ago) there was an italian guy, Sgomma, that was creating comics using TK. I also wrote for him a simple plot for a story. Then years later, on this forum I found the game. I signed up to modsgarden, found an interesting community of creative people. I can remember a nice and hot video of Dana Scully made using both TK and Deep Fake. I still have a soft spot for all the game developers that still use TK to create their renders. Actually I'm in all the discord servers that talk of TK. I have an on going Kinetic Novel that I'm finishing using 7.5. I have been a Patreon of hook 5. The potential of this software is still high. For sure, the learning curve is hard, yes it is, but is still a source possibility for a lot of creative people. I really hope that this thread will be useful to everybody to discover this game/tool/community.
Thanks for this. I think everyone's story on how they got into this game is interesting. I am also still a paying Patron for PervK. I was in conversation with him up until he stopped communicating and I know he was planning on redoing H5 based on some new things he had learned over the years. Hopefully he is doing ok. The funny thing is he actually never made H5 Extended free. He removed the DRM on the last update but folks were still required to pay at least $1 for it. Unfortunately some people took the removal of DRM as free to the public. I remember I let him know when it leaked, and he was not too concerned, his message to me was it is probably going to happen no matter what he does.

Question. I noticed you have been messing around with Daz Renders. Do you plan on eventually going in that direction with your Novel or at sometime are you going to upgrade to a later version of TK17, VX, V11 or something else like VaM? Just curious.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Thanks for this. I think everyone's story on how they got into this game is interesting. I am also still a paying Patron for PervK. I was in conversation with him up until he stopped communicating and I know he was planning on redoing H5 based on some new things he had learned over the years. Hopefully he is doing ok. The funny thing is he actually never made H5 Extended free. He removed the DRM on the last update but folks were still required to pay at least $1 for it. Unfortunately some people took the removal of DRM as free to the public. I remember I let him know when it leaked, and he was not too concerned, his message to me was it is probably going to happen no matter what he does.

Question. I noticed you have been messing around with Daz Renders. Do you plan on eventually going in that direction with your Novel or at sometime are you going to upgrade to a later version of TK17, VX, V11 or something else like VaM? Just curious.
Thanks for your question.
I will finish "Bring a bottle of wine" with 7.5 for coherence. I'm quite proud of some result I was able to achieve using that old version (a giant orgy in the sauna, a realistic bukkake). Who use 7.5 can understand what kind of difficulties you have to fight to get there. My next projects will be on Daz. I will keep using TK but for smaller projects (illustrations or very short stories). My main goal is to have a personal artstyle and TK has still an appeal if you don't want to became a clone of someone else. Daz is more easy, you can import a lot of format and the lighting is powerful. You have to wait for the renderings, but that's it. I still raccomand TK for people on low budget because is free and is quite useful if you want to learn 3D. If you want to learn how to pose, is a good training. If you want to learn how to frame, TK is an incredible tool because you can easily have multiple shots and compare them, and this is something that on Daz you can't learn quickly.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Here is an update for TK17sh (command shell with tools)

Full update:
Incremental update (includes only changed files since TK17sh v.2.1.1):

Regards,

DarkKnight

Reactions: tek17 and HDiddy
Nov 11, 2017
i have constant problem with memory i have 32 gb new pc 4gb patch nothing works

Hello there dmo27

So let's go, to solve this problem once and for all, you need to patch the TK17-158.001.EXE inside the binaries folder, also make sure you enabled the option in OPTION MANAGER to enable 4GB Patch

that said, after you do the patch, DO NOTE MOVE the TK17-158.001 to any folder!!!, to initialize the game this execuable need to be inside binaries folder. I advice you to create a shortcut of the .exe to TK17's main folder.
And another thing ,make sure that you see (TK17-158.001.exe.Backup) right down the TK17-158.001

Like this:

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017
i use 7.5 4 giga patch meybe some windows setlings for win10?
If you use Hook5, you need to instal the C++ Redistributable

PreReqs..install this stuff first

First, make sure that your game is running fine without hook5. If that doesn't work, look at your Antivirus and Security options in Windows 10. Install the game outside protected folders like ProgamFiles or ProgramFiles (x86).Install the June 2010 . You should do that anyway to have proper support for directx9 and older games. MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS YOU NEED THESE SPECIFIC RUNTIMESInstall .

Reactions: tek17

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
It is really difficult to address crashing and memory issues without more information You are running a old version of the game that is simply not as optimized compared to VX so you need to take that into account. My advice is to just upgrade to VX to at least resolve anything that is native to the version, but if you have some sort of connection to 7.5 that you cannot let go, you may have to deal certain things. While the new Hook5 works for 7.5 it was optimized to VX so something else you should take into account.

Where is your game crashing? At Startup, After Loading a room, random, or something else.

How much stuff are you loading? Toys are a known reason for things crashing especially of you have a lot of them installed. Reason been 1) some modders never optimized their toys and they are really heavy 2) all toys get loaded into the game at startup regardless if your using them or not.

Again, I am throwing stuff out there but without knowing more information it is kind of difficult to figure out your issue.

Nov 11, 2017
And another thing i would like to tell you, my friend dmo27, we of the orginal Community, we still suport V7.5, and it's TXX files, so feel free to enter in our site do discuss about, to solve your questions ou doubts. Also if you would like to come talk with me peronally, so we can solve this problem, talk to me in Discord, please feel free to enter our family, you will be welcome XD

Offcial site:
Our offcial Discord:

Oct 28, 2021
And another thing i would like to tell you, my friend dmo27, we of the orginal Community, we still suport V7.5, and it's TXX files, so feel free to enter in our site do discuss about, to solve your questions ou doubts. Also if you would like to come talk with me peronally, so we can solve this problem, talk to me in Discord, please feel free to enter our family, you will be welcome XD

Offcial site:
Our offcial Discord:
I am sorry I am not trying to be rude, but you keep saying "We are the original community". I am not really sure what that means, but just my opinion; I don't think it really matters anyway. Communities are about people and shared interest, and from what I see there seems to be some weird beef about sites, for whatever reason. I mean F95 right here is a community in it's own right. For me I am all about were the active community is, wherever that might be. It's the web I can be on more than one. All I am saying it is a bit of a turn off, to folks when all you are doing is pushing your community versus actually trying to help them with their problem.

This is F95...not modsgarden, phoenixgarden, exile or otherwise. If the answers to peoples questions are on your site tell us where, give us a link to the specific content. I would assume people do not want to be browsing another site trying to find something. People came her for a reason. Not to be just constantly be tolled something is the "original"

So just a word of advice to both camps on here..take it down a notch. Geez!!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for your question.
I will finish "Bring a bottle of wine" with 7.5 for coherence. I'm quite proud of some result I was able to achieve using that old version (a giant orgy in the sauna, a realistic bukkake). Who use 7.5 can understand what kind of difficulties you have to fight to get there. My next projects will be on Daz. I will keep using TK but for smaller projects (illustrations or very short stories). My main goal is to have a personal artstyle and TK has still an appeal if you don't want to became a clone of someone else. Daz is more easy, you can import a lot of format and the lighting is powerful. You have to wait for the renderings, but that's it. I still raccomand TK for people on low budget because is free and is quite useful if you want to learn 3D. If you want to learn how to pose, is a good training. If you want to learn how to frame, TK is an incredible tool because you can easily have multiple shots and compare them, and this is something that on Daz you can't learn quickly.
I dabbled with using Daz to do my videos but man the rendering was not it, and the animations were meh...I am assuming that means you will not add animations to your stories anytime soon? I still think VX with H5, while not Daz level is pretty decent when you include the animations aspect not to mention pretty much anything in Daz can be ported over. But hey you got to do what works best for you.

I definately recommend before you cut over to at least give VX w/ H5 a shot with some of the new content, mods, and rooms. While it is not DAZ I think you will be surprised on how much is out there for you to use at your disposable. It would be a shame to loose good content and story tellers to the VaMs and Daz' of the world.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes