Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Billy Boys Adventure

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2022
A question re: your patreon screenshot - is it possible to make models who (a) are not so obviously children and (b) whose tits don't reach down to their belly buttons? Or are you going for the peado/freak look on purpose?
there are some girls with small tits and it´s a mom son incest game with pregnancy

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
" Unzip hook5_basic_version Hook5_Basic_3.07.2019.7z, open the readme inside and follow the instructions "

There no readme in that...wat...

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
" Unzip hook5_basic_version Hook5_Basic_3.07.2019.7z, open the readme inside and follow the instructions "

There no readme in that...wat...
This is why I haven't touched the newer versions. Very sus replies so far from so called maintainers

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I have installed this game multiple times in the past. Then, and even now, i cannot get the models to look like in the front page. I would appreciate if someone would make detailed instructions for dummies like me. I dont know if opengl and directx renders have to do anything with it, but i cannot open directx render anyways.
All the pictures on the first page are from folks running TK17 with Hook5. To be honest, the game IMO is not worth playing without Hook 5, but some still do. Hook5 requires DirectX rendering. It is not enabled under OpenGL. Even once you get that working, you still need to apply a H5 Skin and other items to make your model look like something close.

SO look...just like your not going to ask for detailed help with SkyRIm or Daz on F95, the same goes goes TK17. Visit one or both communities on the first page and take advantage of asking the dedicated community more details.

Reactions: ChaosXD

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Love that you can't just download and install any content from Klub Exile without jumping through time consuming (I mean, days or weeks on the site) hoops to generate "XP" to spend on downloads.
LOL I am assuming this meant you do not like the XP system. Fair enough, however it is an effective Anti-Leech mechanism. While some folks would prefer it not be there, the majority of the community supports it. The content creater decides if they want to tie XP to their mod. Most do, some don't. In addition we don't allow users to put XP on legacy content. Old legacy content from MG requires no XP. That content is mainly stored in large archives and you download whatever you want. New and exclusive content is where you see XP required the most.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes