Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Hello guys, just a couple of questions:
1. I am using VX with Basic H5, I have a couple of old rooms without level_definition file, I wish to make them darker (like a night version of them), is there a way to do it without manually change the brightness of each image?

2. For the newer H5 rooms with level_definition files, is there an external tool that allows me to edit the lev_def file without the need to manually edit it by trial and error (always in order to change the lighting)?

Thanks.

Mar 10, 2021
1. I am using VX with Basic H5, I have a couple of old rooms without level_definition file, I wish to make them darker (like a night version of them), is there a way to do it without manually change the brightness of each image?

2. For the newer H5 rooms with level_definition files, is there an external tool that allows me to edit the lev_def file without the need to manually edit it by trial and error (always in order to change the lighting)?

Thanks.
Really not sure about this but I do believe that if you already have a level definition with all the lights setup (omni and spot) it would be more than enough to just play with the RGB values on each light to give a colder color (R:175 G: 200 B: 255 works well with me for nightly color - R: 190 works well too); you might as well try tweaking ambient intensity to lower values (0.190 for example)

Unfortunately I think there's no other way than trial and error when tweaking a level definition under H5 free, nonetheless you can try with H5 extended, it cost only u$s 1 and is yours to keep after that, it worth it

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020

Thanks.
You should just use H5 Extended and save yourself the hassle. Or as said above you will be constantly modifying text files and refreshing the room.

The darkness or brightness of a room is mainly controlled by the rooms exposure (hdr_exposure). However be careful with this as you do not want it to be too high or you will wash your room out. Using environment files will also control the brightness and color of a room, I usually do not use them, but many folks do.

For a dark room I usually set exposure to 0.25 or lower and using Omni and Spot Lights for lighting.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
1718663707765.png

Update time. The summer is upon us so not too much going on so lets get into.

COMPETITIONS

We have a 2 competitions going on. The usual monthly and the multi month Summer competition. So post your best images and see how the community judges you.

1718663959619.png

CONTENT CREATOR SPOTLIGHT

I know we are constantly talking about the benefits of Hook and everything else, but I do want to spotlight a couple of members who have been able to create quality work without the use of Hook. Aardy and ArtsandCrafty

ArtsandCrafty's Ongoing Image Comic is one to peep.
The images are updated daily and he does a good job of keeping you on your toes.

1718664141219.jpeg

Aardy has done an excelent job keeping things fresh without the use of Hook.
It shows it all about how the creator uses the tool and not the tools

1718664355461.jpeg 1718664373069.jpeg 1718664390106.jpeg

NEW SHIT!! (MODS, POSES, MODELS)

Ok Ok...here are the new featured mods from Klub Exile. As always, this is KE so you know it is all brand new, all exclusive, no repost ;)

1718664923421.png
1718664976237.png
1718665026456.png
1718665125354.png
1718665201769.png

As a reminder you can always track new downloads on the , anyway until next time folks. Fap responsibly. LOL

1711346487793.png
1711346564181.png

Find TK17 Mods, Images, Comics, Videos and more on

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022

Hi everyone.

We would like to showcase some of the new content from Phoenix Garden we got from our members in June;
A big thank you to all our members!

All this is possible with the help of our webmaster.
Hope to see you at Phoenix Garden, where you will get all the latest news and content,
while we continue our work on The Klub 17.

Thank you!

Team K17

lorisz1984

Dec 11, 2018
View attachment 2708508

Overview:
The Klub 17 is a mod for a popular adult sim called Sex Villa. Here in Klub Exile we develop and provide mods for Klub 17 VX including clothing, rooms, poses, base game, and other interesting tid bits. TK17 is an easy-to-use "sex simulator" that allows you to construct your own custom models, apply custom outfits, design animations ("Poses"), and test them in dozens of locations ("Rooms") to create your own adult movies (ie: "Sequences"). Officially,TK17 is movie-maker software, but most users enjoy simply playing around with the individual components. There's even a "QuickMode" just for fun that loads your model in a randomly selected room waiting to play with you.

The mod is based off of an old 3d sex simulator, which allow to you select up to four characters, select some scene for action and create some static or animated pose. The game has great character customization functionality and very simple pose creation interface, but it has very poor default graphics, because it was development under directx8. Hook 5 is a graphical enhancement mod, which allows users to change shading style of various objects in game, insert some new object into game scene, apply some 3d graphic effect to whole image including support for physx ragdoll hair.

TheKlub17 is the same 3DSV game, but hardly modded by internet community, it has wider customization functionality, a lot of additional mods like new cloth, rooms, toys and so on, but still the same graphic. Thanks to the efforts of a robust modding community, there are literally hundreds of custom outfits, locations, poses/animations, even custom voices, available for download all for free.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer/Publisher: Game: TK17 Team - - - Hook 5: Mods:
Censorship: No
Version: V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Note:
DOWNLOAD
The Klub 17 V11: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Latest Version VX: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Hook 5 Extended: - - - WORKUPLOAD

Legacy Versions:
Version 7.5
: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
2019 Redux Modpack: - PIXELDRAIN -

*Thank HDiddy for prepping the OP

View attachment 2708509 View attachment 2708510 View attachment 2708511 View attachment 2708513 View attachment 2708514 View attachment 2708515 View attachment 2708518 View attachment 2708519 View attachment 2708520 View attachment 2708521 View attachment 2708522 View attachment 2708523 View attachment 2708525 View attachment 2719461 View attachment 2719480 View attachment 2719481 View attachment 2719482 View attachment 2719483 View attachment 2719484 View attachment 2719485 View attachment 2719486 View attachment 2719487 View attachment 2719488
Hello i download 2019 Redux Modpack what version number is ?? I can add other model of klubexile

Last edited:

lorisz1984

Dec 11, 2018
Pretty sure it is v7.5
Ok thanks i have download and installed version vx and installed hook5 basic and game run perfect but i download also file
hook5 extended (h5paid) 1. How install ?? Because i have extract file zip and are many files but not an txt instruction 2. Hook5 extended what do ?? I see model requisite hook extended

femanon

May 6, 2020
whats the difference between the vx, 7.5 and the v11, which is best to install, for most content or stability etc. ty

Mar 10, 2021
whats the difference between the vx, 7.5 and the v11, which is best to install, for most content or stability etc. ty
7.5 would be the most outdated version of TK17 to date, it holds a little bit of support through but not active modding scene because update of R9AddonScript is required for any new addition not already declared there to work within the game; with a reduced user base to perform that operation is nearly impossible to introduce mods into 7.5

Is not what it can be considered stable and memory crashes are almost unavoidable

Version is frequently used by 'certain group of individuals' that tend to like jailbait or drive a Free Candy van

This version only support three characters in game

VX is the most stable release, fully compatible with H5, with a very active modding scene since 2018 at least (vast majority of active modders of 7.5 already migrated to VX); it added support for fourth character in-game and integrates the most conflictive but necessary game script mods very well depurated and fixed (Orca, Hair Sizer, inertia mods, etc)

It comes with two memory patch options (to make the game more steady on x64 system as game is 32 bits) and a lot of goodies that worth it

V11 is merely an experimental beta of the x64 version of the old 3DSV original game engine that is intended to replace VX if it ever gets the required modders support

It delivers all the features already present on VX but with 64 bits support with the huggest drawback in this game history:

- It doesn't support Hook5 -

Its pseudo PBR workflow powered by the built in DX9 API is pretty basic as any DX9 graphic pipeline can be for today computer game graphics standards

Stability of V11 can't be certified yet (anything they sell is worthless without proper benchmarking) as it's not massively used by at least more than the 50% of active modders base of this game, V7.5 is not stable at all so go for VX (Best option for stability, bunch of mods and moderately easy to install)

For the coolest, neatest and greatest VX mods, visit !

NobodyCaresNow

Jul 8, 2024
H64 is not done yet. We will keep you posted about our progress.
Oh.

Do you have an idea when it will come out? I am curious to what features can we expect to see in Hook64. Trying to decide if I should wait or just use VX. I want to get into porting stuff into the game.

I'm really interested in all the new stuff made with H5 objects. I stopped playing when v7.5 was still the latest and H5 was still pretty new.

• Angry
Reactions: TrappComics

tek17

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
Oh.

Do you have an idea when it will come out? I am curious to what features can we expect to see in Hook64. Trying to decide if I should wait or just use VX. I want to get into porting stuff into the game.

I'm really interested in all the new stuff made with H5 objects. I stopped playing when v7.5 was still the latest and H5 was still pretty new.
Use VX/H5 in the mean time. All version can be installed on the same PC without any conflict, we make sure of that.
Also we recommend going to the official site for all the latest news;

NobodyCaresNow

Jul 8, 2024
Use VX/H5 in the mean time. All version can be installed on the same PC without any conflict, we make sure of that.
Also we recommend going to the official site for all the latest news;
Thanks. Will it be able to load H5 Object rooms? Hopefully you can post some features soon. I will look out for updates here. I was never a fan of the owner of that site back in the day. Maybe in the future you folks can get your own site.

• Angry

lorisz1984

Dec 11, 2018
Pretty sure it is v7.5
Hello i download some model of site klubexile but some model required this "The base model is "BASE 0044 Lindsey". Enable Lindsey if you are disabling her. " but i dont find base model 0044 lindsey i have all version 7.5 and xv and 11 and legacy but dont find base model 0044 lindsay

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hello i download some model of site klubexile but some model required this "The base model is "BASE 0044 Lindsey". Enable Lindsey if you are disabling her. " but i dont find base model 0044 lindsey i have all version 7.5 and xv and 11 and legacy but dont find base model 0044 lindsay
You downloaded a model from driver. Post your question or issue directly on the download. You will get little help here.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes