Others The Klub 17 + Hook5 [V11 & VX + KE Update 1 + Hook5 Extended] [TK17 & Pervokptr]

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah you can change the pee color by Yellor or white just enable the PEE slider PE

And you can calibrate the ammount of liquid on PE, see the video:
Thanks for the feedback. I've got those same sliders but the "Pee Color" slider doesn't change the color of the pee. See my screenshots above. Wondering if it has something to to with Hook not being installed?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. I've got those same sliders but the "Pee Color" slider doesn't change the color of the pee. See my screenshots above. Wondering if it has something to to with Hook not being installed?
It is not a Hook5 thing. Some coloring of items in the game use a Render shader versus a texture. That requires DirectX. OpenGL uses vertex shading. If you do not have Hook5 installled, just use DirectX and you should be good to go.

I also answered your question on KE.

1723096620669.png

Reactions: valkaree99
Nov 11, 2017
Hmm, i think there is a problem on your hook, or some conflicting Texture ActiveMod or even addons, try to do the Pee without your Textures do a test, then if persists do the same now with Addons.

Please contact me, with the results!

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hmm, i think there is a problem on your hook, or some conflicting Texture ActiveMod or even addons, try to do the Pee without your Textures do a test, then if persists do the same now with Addons.

Please contact me, with the results!
Pay more attention to what the guy is saying. 1) He does not use Hook, 2) The Pee is an emiitter and has nothing to do with Textures or Activemod. There is no "pee texture".

valkaree99 just use DirectX and your Pee color slider will work. Trust me on this.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Pay more attention to what the guy is saying. 1) He does not use Hook, 2) The Pee is an emiitter and has nothing to do with Textures or Activemod. There is no "pee texture".

valkaree99 just use DirectX and your Pee color slider will work. Trust me on this.
Ok cool, problem is I have Hook (unsuccessfully) installed on my TK VX instance, so using DirectX will try to start that and lead to a crash. Is there a way to uninstall Hook?

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Ok cool, problem is I have Hook (unsuccessfully) installed on my TK VX instance, so using DirectX will try to start that and lead to a crash. Is there a way to uninstall Hook?
Remove the following files. Hook5 is activated through a DLL. You can move the mainfx files also but the key is to remove the directx dll's

1723171696354.png

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes