Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I think i played it when it was still 0.2 has their been much content since then or still only a sort of dungeon, prison break with monsters and human enemies ??

Caleb333

Sep 3, 2018
Where is the goddess of the flesh. I cant find her anywhere. She was in torus dimenson before.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
nice haha. yeah i was thinking about that swimming pool in the brothel aswell, it looked as if something had to happen but nothing happened idk if its a secret scene or nothing was implemented?
there is no content for swimming pool but it doesn't mean that I'm not gonna add it.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
A

Anal ring,
Piercings,
Treated as a toilet,
Kidnapping girls for their milk,
Being openly treated as a seedbed,
Living parasites inside the body,
Using uterus for transporting/brewing wine,
Letting people use your hold in a glory hole.

Are some I can think on top of my head
do you have any good references e.g. manga or anime? I need something for inspiration, you know

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
do you have any good references e.g. manga or anime? I need something for inspiration, you know
Well, if you some need inspriation, maybe this could help:
It's a manga from Maguro Teikoku and covers some ideas from the list.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
A

Anal ring,
Piercings,
Treated as a toilet,
Kidnapping girls for their milk,
Being openly treated as a seedbed,
Living parasites inside the body,
Using uterus for transporting/brewing wine,
Letting people use your hold in a glory hole.

Are some I can think on top of my head
Proceed to ignore every one of these except for the piercings. Thanks.

Victim95

Sep 28, 2018
Milking / milk pumping / breastfeeding with visible white liquid (I mean real graphics of liquid) is really rare, please consider reviewing and possible adding it to the game

Reactions: chesire

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Milking / milk pumping / breastfeeding with visible white liquid (I mean real graphics of liquid) is really rare, please consider reviewing and possible adding it to the game
Yes, it's rare and expensive as hell regarding to production value. For example: I spent 2 days for x-ray creampie solution in Magic castle location. I can make this, but my approach to the liquids doesn't work for everyone. My challenge is keeping balance between graphics and performance, you know. I have a lot of things, which should be fixed in the following release, so if I do all things in time, I will add real milk for 0.8.1.

Viktor Black

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
last time i play this game is 0.5 version, i cheked this thread again, now this game seems better and better
Since 0.5 release I changed my vision and understanding of adult game dev.
1) Doing experiments is amazing. Thanks to them, I can deliver content like x-ray, multi camera view and liquids. I don't want to keep myself in borders of specific gameplay mechanics.
2) Animation approach. Honestly, I'm tired of identical animated sex loops, which contains less than 30 keyframes. I think that is awesome, when character changing her/him position, emotions, etc during sex
3) I'm listening to your opinion, not only patrons community but f95 as well. Cause I want to make product, which will be enjoyable for everyone.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes