Pokadotz

Mar 17, 2018
Looks like fun ... too bad there is no Linux version.
I have played this on my Steam Deck before. Just add the exe to Steam, go to properties, go to compatibility, and try out different Protons. I'm about to try it again, and if I have to do anything else I'll edit this post.

Edit - I used GE-Proton9-4, and the game worked in desktop mode on my Steam Deck, which is just Linux.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mihepos

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Armor is cosmetic the Flesh armor has a purpose but no protective benefits, Getting one shoted at full health by succubus in the halls of torture is just annoying. would be nice to level the playing field for a change. Cheats are Meh I'd rather have a god mode toggle than restore health tediuous when fighting spell flinger cultist who can kill you in two shots. Like others have said attacks are very clunky wouldn't be bad if there was a target lock/focus like pressing Shift+left/right arrow key to toggle between targets. The Graphics are the best I've seen so far this is a Damn fine looking game there is room for improvement mainly combat balancing and control fluidity two main things that are lacking but overall I am impressed.

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
nice animaion and sex scenes.. but i am not sure its a good idea to see sex only when you lose, i mean, whats the point of that, its that a lose or a win for players? because we all know that we play this game to see sex.. but if the only way to see it is to lose... i just don't get it..
There are some non-loss sex scenes like the witches hut at night the playroom

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
How did I miss this one when it first came to the site? Looks good, but it also seems like a fetish haven for respective communities (furry, futa, lesbo, tentacle etc.) , so it might just not be it for me

Reactions: Mihepos
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes