Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Is there a way to extract animations from the game?
There is a galley in the Extra section in the download area at the bottom though I think its based off an older version of the last barbarian it may not work. would be nice if it got updated.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
There is a galley in the Extra section in the download area at the bottom though I think its based off an older version of the last barbarian it may not work. would be nice if it got updated.
Those are very old videos, I thought that there is some way to unpack game files like it is possible with renpy games with unren. :unsure:

Dirgha

Mar 11, 2020
How did I miss this one when it first came to the site? Looks good, but it also seems like a fetish haven for respective communities (furry, futa, lesbo, tentacle etc.) , so it might just not be it for me
Yes it offers a lot of fetishes indeed, but as soon as you've passed the starting area, you can try and play as a super-straight female. Well, unless you pick a wrong quest or just get into trouble... :devilish:

Tobiwan80

May 14, 2024
Is there any way to get a Switch Pro Controller working in this game? Other Game's on my PC the Controller is working.

dardadar

Sep 5, 2021
had a few issues where the skeleton was completely deformed after talking to the tied elf in the starter area and licking her... and someone many buttons don't seem to respond. Not even ESC.

HR 6828

Nov 15, 2021
Hello. Where can I get a complete walkthrough of the game? (version 0.9.36). Can anyone help with this? (discord is no longer available in my country).

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me if they ever improved the camera + combat to be more like Dark Souls esc? I would appreciate the information.

Ljv911

Apr 30, 2024
Walkthrough from discord

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In "politics are dirty business" step 18 and 19
Who are the debtors and how can i find them?
I work with the goblin selling potions and paid Jerry's debt

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
help, i lost my 12 hours old save after download the new version, it look like it was overwrite by someone else save

Actimel

Nov 5, 2017
After seeing the bad ending of Slayer of gods, i can't get the primal egg again after the scene in the wall - scene plays normaly, but i can't give the egg to Grumpy and i can't give it to Whodra to replay the bad end. is it normal?

Last edited:

Izuek

Oct 2, 2021
Kind of wish there was a cheat for switching out of succubus mode.

I have the phallus of power, but for some reason I can't use it. Not sure if my save game is bugged out.

4.00 star(s) 54 Votes