Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I dunno what gaME we are all playing .. All I got to see in this game was forced ... I cannot understand what more torture we might need to understand that ...

MC is bullied and used all the time by monsters and all kinds of devils / devilish NPCs.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Here is my dime;)

I'm working on filling narration gap and adding content to "empty" locations. So all locations will have more events in progress. Some of features requires from me specific technical solutions, which I can't make fast or just can't make at this moment:(. For example, I made x-ray view and cum fx for some scenes but can't make it for all game events, cause it not works as I want. Also, I should think about game optimization. Cause in my humble opinion, game should run smooth and this requires some piece of time.

So, why I'm writing this. I'm making content step by step and trying to hear all your wishes. But I don't want to make one big release in one year, so I'm making smaller builds but every month.

About rough sex and other "BDSM" content. This is the game main background and my personal fetish set, so you can gues what happens next.:sneaky:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is working the episodic arena style pretty well => quake / unreal tournament changing game areas and skills and also animations ... this could work as every other game uses progression from one area to another -> maybe not really portal or god of war organic kind of smooth transitions and huge scenes playing in the background but still, MC going from sub realm to dom realm and then into dungeon areal or belly of the beast areal ... through hell heim.
Nasty adventures of Barbarilla ;)!

Feb 27, 2018
Here is my dime;)

I'm working on filling narration gap and adding content to "empty" locations. So all locations will have more events in progress. Some of features requires from me specific technical solutions, which I can't make fast or just can't make at this moment:(. For example, I made x-ray view and cum fx for some scenes but can't make it for all game events, cause it not works as I want. Also, I should think about game optimization. Cause in my humble opinion, game should run smooth and this requires some piece of time.

So, why I'm writing this. I'm making content step by step and trying to hear all your wishes. But I don't want to make one big release in one year, so I'm making smaller builds but every month.

About rough sex and other "BDSM" content. This is the game main background and my personal fetish set, so you can gues what happens next.:sneaky:
At least you listen to people that play your game unlike Hreinn.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Any patch notes my friend?
So what’s new?

I keep working on the content and events for existing locations. At this time, I added some piece of content for Brothel location and Tentacles dimension.

Brothel sex scenes were reworked and extended. Also, I’ve added 3 glory hole booths, I think it fit perfectly to the brothel location.

You can find locked “mimicpantry door, which contains lustful tentacles. They can grab Barbarian and teleport her to the secret room in the Tentacles dimension. Of course they will fuck her at first.

In the Tentacle dimension you can find 'modified' Torus. You can fuck him and you're able to take place of trapped prostitutes as well.

I added 2 new hair models. As I said earlier, I’m studying Blender now, cause I want to add more custom content to the game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reported the update and will ping mods :::
DEV IS ASKING FOR UPDATE OF THE THREAD AND PROMOTION FOR VERSION 0.8.3 !!!

the LINK ::
Last barbarian v 0.8.3.

The Change Log ::

So what’s new?

I keep working on the content and events for existing locations. At this time, I added some piece of content for Brothel location and Tentacles dimension.

Brothel sex scenes were reworked and extended. Also, I’ve added 3 glory hole booths, I think it fit perfectly to the brothel location.

You can find locked “mimicpantry door, which contains lustful tentacles. They can grab Barbarian and teleport her to the secret room in the Tentacles dimension. Of course they will fuck her at first.

In the Tentacle dimension you can find 'modified' Torus. You can fuck him and you're able to take place of trapped prostitutes as well.

I added 2 new hair models. As I said earlier, I’m studying Blender now, cause I want to add more custom content to the game.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes