• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
thats the brothel door not the portal that teleports u in torus's dimension
The mimic door is a separate entrance to Torus' dimension, located in the brothel.

Get a job at the brothel, then talk to the bartender about quitting after at least one client. He gives you the keys for gloryholes, and you can find a second set of keys inside the gloryholes area. Those keys open the other door in the brothel, which is a tentacle mimic.

hesihno

Jun 4, 2017
New content are fantastic. I suggest putting some more actors inside the brothel to make the area feel more immersive because right now it feels kind of empty even after completing the prostitute questline. Having some customers queuing outside the bedrooms should set the tone pretty nicely!

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
New content are fantastic. I suggest putting some more actors inside the brothel to make the area feel more immersive because right now it feels kind of empty even after completing the prostitute questline. Having some customers queuing outside the bedrooms should set the tone pretty nicely!
Yeah, this is a good idea.

Reactions: hesihno

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
You can change the outfit, but anything that makes the pc naked has the piercings back. Like the bath, any of the sex scenes, sleeping.

I personally don't mind piercings, I just found it off putting that they just appear there without any mention of it.
It's reward from brothel keeper. Barbarian get this after saving prostitutes.

Reactions: ChristyMorrigan

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
It's reward from brothel keeper. Barbarian get this after saving prostitutes.
I remember getting those piercings and I had not even found the brothel yet. I was in the Tavern and had just triggered a bath scene where I banged some guy who then took my weapons. When I went back to the front area, I seem to recall that I was naked and had piercings, also there were orcs demanding that I be there breeder. It could have been after I gave birth to a orc or two but I definitely remember having the piercings before I found the brothel.
It's no big deal to me, but was weird that these piercings just magically appeared and I hadn't really done anything in the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I remember getting those piercings and I had not even found the brothel yet. I was in the Tavern and had just triggered a bath scene where I banged some guy who then took my weapons. When I went back to the front area, I seem to recall that I was naked and had piercings, also there were orcs demanding that I be there breeder. It could have been after I gave birth to a orc or two but I definitely remember having the piercings before I found the brothel.
It's no big deal to me, but was weird that these piercings just magically appeared and I hadn't really done anything in the game.
Same here, the piercings appeared after the bath scene for me. Since that was the first scene I had in the inn, I don't recall the piercings during the bath scenes, but they were there after when the orcs showed up.

Edit: I decided to go through from the beginning, and check it. The piercings do appear upon entry to to tavern, before talking to owner.

Also, the head bob during the first person section in the dimension where you need to find the pages for the book is really nausiating.

Last edited:

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Just finish the game, Really love new tavern content and letel dimension.
I hope there's more of these kind of content in the future.
Edit: I hope you implement free camera in the sex scene too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobeagle

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
The mimic door is a separate entrance to Torus' dimension, located in the brothel.

Get a job at the brothel, then talk to the bartender about quitting after at least one client. He gives you the keys for gloryholes, and you can find a second set of keys inside the gloryholes area. Those keys open the other door in the brothel, which is a tentacle mimic.
oh thanks for the specifics

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
I wish this game had an animation gallery. The CG's and animated CG's are cool and all, but I'd rather see the actual animations :/

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
All of them, the place is empty, it says 0/5 books but i cant do anything
You need to use the first person mode unique to that area to interact with various objects. As a starting point, you can find firewood under the stairs in the kitchen area and then an ax to chop it with in the blacksmith area. Just look around at objects in the first person mode, and you'll eventually find things that'll spawn a page, often after a choice.

giratina12

Oct 7, 2019
You need to use the first person mode unique to that area to interact with various objects. As a starting point, you can find firewood under the stairs in the kitchen area and then an ax to chop it with in the blacksmith area. Just look around at objects in the first person mode, and you'll eventually find things that'll spawn a page, often after a choice.
How to use the first person mode? I already press all keys (laptop)

Reactions: Viktor Black
4.00 star(s) 52 Votes