Jan 2, 2020
Why are you asking me about copy of my game uploaded to NOPY?
Did I upload it here? - nope
Did I post NOPY links here? - nope
Don't you think that is silly idea to ask dev about viruses inside of his pirated game?
Even if you didnt uploade it here,its your game and your responsibility to make sure that others dont use it for scamming and such,but nah its easier to wash your hands and then have your zombie followers spamm likes bc why not.
I've been using this site for a while and I never got a single virus alert yet i get from this game,so its normal to ask you the dev but you take offense for some reason.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Even if you didnt uploade it here,its your game and your responsibility to make sure that others dont use it for scamming and such,but nah its easier to wash your hands and then have your zombie followers spamm likes bc why not.
I've been using this site for a while and I never got a single virus alert yet i get from this game,so its normal to ask you the dev but you take offense for some reason.
Oh really? Did you hear yourself? I spent my time and some amount of money to make this build. Someone pirated it and upload here, and I'm responsible about it? Are you kidding me? If you think that someone scams you, ping admin or mod, instead of dev.

If I follow your logic, I can go to pirate bay torrent website, download some of Ubisoft game and If I have Virus Alert - they should be responsible of it?

I don't want to offend you, but I don't understand why you can't realize so obvious things

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Oh really? Did you hear yourself? I spent my time and some amount of money to make this build. Someone pirated it and upload here, and I'm responsible about it? Are you kidding me? If you think that someone scams you, ping admin or mod, instead of dev.
There are some devs on this forum who do upload their own content, and I guess that confuses some people when they see dev interaction. But at the end of the day this a piracy site full of entitled people with little concept of responsibility who like to jump to conclusions, I would advise ignoring them, it will only put you in a bad mood and achieve nothing.

To be fair and play the devils advocate, and reduce more messages of this type, you might want to consider looking into (again) why your save files trigger false positives in AV where other Unity based games do not when accessing %userpath%/roaminglow as that should have full access at the user level the game runs at. Perhaps trying to save into the same location as the game runs from or something?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
There are some devs on this forum who do upload their own content, and I guess that confuses some people when they see dev interaction. But at the end of the day this a piracy site full of entitled people with little concept of responsibility who like to jump to conclusions, I would advise ignoring them, it will only put you in a bad mood and achieve nothing.

To be fair and play the devils advocate, and reduce more messages of this type, you might want to consider looking into (again) why your save files trigger false positives in AV where other Unity based games do not when accessing %userpath%/roaminglow as that should have full access at the user level the game runs at. Perhaps trying to save into the same location as the game runs from or something?
Thank you for such constructive explanation. I appreciate it. I was a bit overreacted I guess.

I tried to save files in the game folder - the result is the same. I have some thoughts how to avoid AV alerts, but I need to test it before.

i0inlj

Sep 19, 2019
Hey Viktor, been following the project since v0.5, you've added some top tier Smut since and let me congratulate you on that. The gameplay itself is, well, it's not important.
But I strongly urge you to add better one handed support for the full release :LUL:

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I can't find anything about this here so ill ask...

After having sex with Torus i get a black screen i can't remove. everytime i retry it it happens again (Screenshot below)|
Edit: Black screen is there but i can still hear my character walking around on the fleshy surface.
1614478821016.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: yulkaumm
Jun 10, 2019
hey viktor black can you add an all the way through scene ? maybe with a horse? kinda like lara with horse 2
or with tentacles or with torus or beeh?
also in torus dimension when the sentinel tells her if you're here then you already made your choice join them can you add an option to accept his offer and make her submit to him?

Last edited:

Babrariaran

Aug 16, 2020
Dont be asshole.

gra7

Jun 9, 2019
I can't find anything about this here so ill ask...

After having sex with Torus i get a black screen i can't remove. everytime i retry it it happens again (Screenshot below)|
Edit: Black screen is there but i can still hear my character walking around on the fleshy surface.
I had the same problem too.
It turns out, you have to "talk" to the two girls first and the scene is fixed

Reactions: TheGodEmpress

TheGodEmpress

Feb 25, 2021
I had the same problem too.
It turns out, you have to "talk" to the two girls first and the scene is fixed
I had that idea but for whatever reason i kept deciding not to talk to both of em XD

Lovely game that i hope gets lots of attention from the devs. other issue i have is small, i wish the armor and weapon choices would stick but they tend to get reset when you get done a scene or change areas.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.9.9
I opened the menus within the game, there is no area to save the game, this is terrible. And what are those cheats for? !! I shouldn't have put it since it only works for gold, clothes and some bullshit, as for the main thing that would be infinite energy, it doesn't work, and defending yourself with the shield doesn't turn anything into you, you are shot down just the same. Usually a shield is to defend yourself and not lose life right here defending you lose life the game is good but you have to improve a lot especially in the area of defense ..... I have played many games with shield and sword and when defending no life is taken contrary to this game. :mad:

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes