sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
this was in the last version i have... 0.9.25
From... October 2022?
You're complaining to the dev about, and calling the game unplayable because of, an issue present in a version nearly two years old without even bothering to download the latest free version and check if it's been fixed in, and I can't stress this enough, the two years since?

...Bruh

Last edited:

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
From... October 2022?
You're complaining to the dev about, and calling the game unplayable because of, an issue present in a version nearly two years old without even bothering to download the latest free version and check if it's been fixed in, and I can't stress this enough, the two years since?

...Bruh
Seriously the guy was complaining about a version that was almost two years old?! Haha...

See, that's what happens when cousins fuck.

88stanford88

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2022
From... October 2022?

...Bruh
I'm not complaining i just decided to dont play due to the save system issue i have described

so i ask again

WAS THE SAVE SYSTEM ON THIS GAME FIXED AFTER 2 YEARS???

I love the story but the save system is a pain...
i do not think there are a lot of new scenes bc updates are very short and just bug fixing.. I'm on discord and i have all the Wt of this game!
I'm just asking to the dev if he fixed the problem with the save i described bevause he replay to me 2 years ago that he was working on fixing this BIG ISSUE!!!!

here my previous posts about the only big issue in this game: the lack of a proper save system!

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-36-viktor-black.14637/post-9052873
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-36-viktor-black.14637/post-9048792
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-36-viktor-black.14637/post-9055286
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-36-viktor-black.14637/post-10009030

here some post from the dev
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-36-viktor-black.14637/post-10014082
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-36-viktor-black.14637/post-10050549

the dev was working in solve this issue since Feb 2023
and seems that I was rigth when i replay to the dev with this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-barbarian-v0-9-36-viktor-black.14637/post-10070261

you're wrong. It will be 0.9.100.
:LOL:
IMHO you are wrong man or.. yes you can do that of course.... but the numbering you used in your current version is not 0.9.036... so mathematically you can't add another zero after the point,
there is no .100 in math because only a zero is allowed after the dot unless there was first a 0 right after the dot... of course you can do that bc is not an Operating System ...it is just a game... but should be a stupid way because .100 equals .10 in mathematics

but then... it's not like because you put version 1.0.01 it means the game is complete.... you can do whatever you want but I remind you of the numbering used in operating systems... you can add another point

that is version 0.9.99.01 or.001 if you want reach but .0001 is also right. for sure this is better looking than your .100

just my opinion off course

Seriously the guy was complaining about a version that was almost two years old?! Haha...

See, that's what happens when cousins fuck.
do you think that the game as a lot of content more? LOL many updates are just bug fixes ... the number of the quests was the same... and some of them was already completed 2 years ago! including the politics quest that is my favourite

...which seems too outdated to even talk about it.

Let me check what I have, it's v.0.9.36 and I think it's pretty old.
it was not that much outdated as you think... and I play version of this game only if the third party cheat mod is available in any case
there are too much repetitive scenes!

In any case i will play again this game only when a proper save system will be added... with multiple save option to have the possibility to save the many different paths without always having to start over and over again from the beginning which is really boring to play!

Just my opinion of course!

good luck for this great developer and for everybody.
See you next year :cool:

Harshmellow97

Sep 23, 2023
Surprised the barbarian woman still talk about having to suck a smelly green dick when doing blowjob at Noria's tavern even though that orc is actually brown, also she wonders about a troll living under the bridge before talking to Mayor Hugh about it. Minor bugs like these are making this great game feel cheap, it should be very easy to fix.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Surprised the barbarian woman still talk about having to suck a smelly green dick when doing blowjob at Noria's tavern even though that orc is actually brown, also she wonders about a troll living under the bridge before talking to Mayor Hugh about it. Minor bugs like these are making this great game feel cheap, it should be very easy to fix.
That's why I'm asking to make bugreports for me. The game is too big for one person to track all bugs by myself. It really helps me.

frenzyviper

Aug 3, 2022
agree with you DEV! People have to report BUGs to you more often! instead of making you feel bad! We have to understand that you are doing everything by yourself, so I highly request everyone to report bugs FIRST instead of insulting DEV here. PLEASE,
if the DEV doesn't do anything about it after we report it, then we have all right to call him out :)

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
agree with you DEV! People have to report BUGs to you more often! instead of making you feel bad! We have to understand that you are doing everything by yourself, so I highly request everyone to report bugs FIRST instead of insulting DEV here. PLEASE,
if the DEV doesn't do anything about it after we report it, then we have all right to call him out :)
That's right :D
Because when I have comments like "The game sucks because it's brocken" - it have zero value for me. I know that the game is buggy. It happens with all software development sometimes.
But when I have comments like: "The game sucks because I have missleading dialogue in this or that scene or I have broken animation here" - it helps me a lot and makes me happy.

frenzyviper

Aug 3, 2022
That's right :D
Because when I have comments like "The game sucks because it's brocken" - it have zero value for me. I know that the game is buggy. It happens with all software development sometimes.
But when I have comments like: "The game sucks because I have missleading dialogue in this or that scene or I have broken animation here" - it helps me a lot and makes me happy.
naah never stop this project because of negative opinions, it has beautiful combat and the story writing is also good, even this days AAA games have many bugs in them, you don't have game-breaking bugs for now, you only have immersion interrupting bugs for now, which can be fixed by reporting you, my only request will be you add more hairstyles to her, for now, she only has 3, I personally love character customization, it gives more personalization to it :)

Reactions: str8up

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
That's why I'm asking to make bugreports for me. The game is too big for one person to track all bugs by myself. It really helps me.
So regarding the troll - not really a bug per se, but it would be nice if the tavern keeper at least hinted at there being a troll there; I (and I have to assume many other players) tossed in gold the very first time crossing that bridge (because why wouldn't you interact with the pretty green glow? :p) and obviously got instantly wrecked

Reactions: frenzyviper

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastBarbarian-0.9.38Dev
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Softys

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
The game is good but it's a shame that there is no + realism in the scenes during the climax

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes