TopStand

Nov 23, 2018
How to get Burgila into the initiation room?
I figured it out. It's probably because you used fast travel to locations you didn't open yet. You should start a new game and follow the walkthrough without using fast travel. But If you are interested in new sex scenes, there will be none of them, you just get her into the initiation room and will see the bad ending with world in fire. That's all.

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
I figured it out. It's probably because you used fast travel to locations you didn't open yet. You should start a new game and follow the walkthrough without using fast travel. But If you are interested in new sex scenes, there will be none of them, you just get her into the initiation room and will see the bad ending with world in fire. That's all.
I didn't plan to add new scenes for this branch. I wanted to put together events to complete this part of story. New sex scenes are in the Forest of Oblivion location.

TopStand

Nov 23, 2018
I didn't plan to add new scenes for this branch. I wanted to put together events to complete this part of story. New sex scenes are in the Forest of Oblivion location.
Yes, I know, just remarked about sex scenes in case he like spend a lot of the time figuring out for to avoid this bug. Like me, I spend and hour and then started a new game to finally get an ending.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
so anyone knows if there any reason to ignore or be rude to the customers in the bar? doesn't seem like there any content or point to choosing them right now.

I thought the ignore option led to some scenes with guys in that bar.

TheWelshMan

Sep 3, 2019
Hey so seeings as bestiality is allowed on F95zone, is there any chance that we could get bestiality on the game on here please? I'm dying to see Barbarian suck/fuck some animals...

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hey so seeings as bestiality is allowed on F95zone, is there any chance that we could get bestiality on the game on here please? I'm dying to see Barbarian suck/fuck some animals...
The game is funded on patreon, which hates bestiality, so no. Plus Viktor already had to change the werewolves because of patreon ToS, so I doubt we'll see any bestiality action, not as long as patreon is the main source of income.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Version 0.9.6

Hello Everyone!
I keep working on the narration and different quest path’s and finally, we have one more TRUE ENDING of the game. It means that the new 0.9.6 release is here!
The Mother Nature storyline is finished! What’s inside the story? Here is a full !
Shortly about changes in this release:
Narration update
~10k symbols of new dialogues texts
Noria Tavern
  • Additional dialogue when you meet Noria for the first time.
Arena
  • Blacksmith blowjob scene
  • Blacksmith Handjob scene
  • Blacksmith sex scene with progression
  • Tentacle pit sex scene when you lose to Shorca
The Forest of Oblivion
  • 2 new sex scenes with Orc’s (This location only)
  • Anal sex scene with Anorien
  • Lesbian scene with Elf
  • Futa scene with Elf
  • Hand job and blowjob sex scene with Elder
  • Ass fuck scene with Elder
  • Impregnation scene with Elder (with progression)
New “cinematic” scenes
New sex sounds pack used for the new scenes.
Bug fixes
  • Letel Dimension mouse pointer problem - fixed
  • Boss fights lack background music - fixed
  • 60fps lock - removed. We may impact with some kind of bugs due this action, so feel free to send me reports if you find something.
  • Finishing ritual, Burgild text doesn’t fit - fixed
  • Troll boss fight no music - fixed
  • Noria Tavern if you have a low health and your enemy too and you hit when he hits and both of you die then nothing happens and you just lie there - fixed
  • Cursor problem in some dialogues.
Gallery updates for Priests and Demons will be available next 48 hours.
I know that some narration elements might be not so obvious, and some triggers in the Servant of The Gods don't work as you want. These quests are not final version. I want to change some elements in the next updates< so don't hesitate to send me your .

Here is the links:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
aww dam, now I have to play this game from the start again, am "so" utterly devastated by this

:D

(disclaimer: for anyone who didn't notice, yes I'm joking)

Reactions: TheWelshMan

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Sorry about forcing you to start new game. The game architecture is not perfect:cry:
Would you like to send us some pictures of your game? I personally feel like those 5 images on OP are not doing it justice, but Patreon isn't showing anything else either.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes