Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Fogot to mention her pussy stais tight after 5 births a day and no point to lactation and so on but at this point i think you get the point

Last edited:

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
Our barbarian needs her tits to bounce more, they dont move.
also need new armor, and new hair styles.
Her ass moves amazing when walking. (y)

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
where can I find Burgilda? I need her to finish the ritual in the initiation room but I have no idea where I can find her

edit: never mind; the walkthrough on the Discord is excellent

Last edited:

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Loving your game as always, but how do you get the Mother Nature good ending?
there's a comprehensive walkthrough in the developer's official Discord. there's an invite for it on page 1 of this thread (you don't need an account or anything to take part; just type in a random name, give a birth date and click outside the pop-up about how you should make an account)

Reactions: JoSolo

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
hum i try the game , so we begin nude and leave the dungeon with weapon , i go to the tavern outside the town i lost my weapon , so how have clothes and weapon ?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
hum i try the game , so we begin nude and leave the dungeon with weapon , i go to the tavern outside the town i lost my weapon , so how have clothes and weapon ?
After exiting Noria's tavern, keep following the road. You'll come across a bridge to your left which will lead you to a town called Devenant. If you don't turn left towards the bridge and keep going straight through, you should come across an Arena where there's a weapon master who'll sell you axes or a sword and shield

Reactions: Destriss

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
After exiting Noria's tavern, keep following the road. You'll come across a bridge to your left which will lead you to a town called Devenant. If you don't turn left towards the bridge and keep going straight through, you should come across an Arena where there's a weapon master who'll sell you axes or a sword and shield
Hum good for weapons , nothing for clothes ? Only way its in the menu ?

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Hello, i was wondering, when the stamina system is going to be back ? In the 0.9 update it was said it will come back soon after a minor update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

tr556

May 16, 2020
[QUOTE = "ketsup1227, publicación: 4875373, miembro: 108818"]
Pensé que se incluirían las animaciones del juego.
[/CITAR]
no

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
its been a very long time since i last played this what's new?

is there any tf's or body modification?

Last edited:

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Question to dev: why are there like 4 different camera modes? and why is y axis inverted in half of them? Can we expect camera movement to be consistent at some point and is there going to be a toggle for inverted camera in the future?

Viktor Black

Developer of The Last Barbarian game
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2018
Question to dev: why are there like 4 different camera modes? and why is y axis inverted in half of them? Can we expect camera movement to be consistent at some point and is there going to be a toggle for inverted camera in the future?
It's my mistake. Will be fixed.

4.00 star(s) 52 Votes