4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
This game has potential, I like it, but let's be realistic, we won't get an update soon. I suggest we find something else
I agree
It's a pity that many developers do not receive proper support
in any case, in the future, with the release of updates, things will improve for him

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
I do, but no promises. Like I said I can't predict how fast the animations render out, and I'm shitting bricks because I haven't started rendering yet the animations that are FFM and MFM, so I don't know how long those will take.
is it true that such scenes are difficult to render?

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I agree
It's a pity that many developers do not receive proper support
in any case, in the future, with the release of updates, things will improve for him
I don't know what can improve for him, because even if the fans of this game give him money, will he go hire some slaves and they will make the game for him? :) no, it won't be impossible to make development faster when you are the only developer without a team :)

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
is it true that such scenes are difficult to render?

It depends on the lighting, and how many characters you have in a scene. If you dial everything up and put a big ass light in front of them it will render faster but it will look like shit, so I like to use different a darker more naturally lit environment so it looks better but takes longer to render. And it's not that long of a render for 1 frame (1 image) but for the whole animation mine for example the fucking animations have 90 frames (images in them) It's still a loop but in order to make them look more alive many details are in it arms legs moving etc and it can't be done properly with less frames. It takes me 10-12 hours to create 4 animations, but takes a lot more to render them. However blowjobs, boobjobs, footjobs, handjobs those are much simpler and those are done really fast.

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I don't know what can improve for him, because even if the fans of this game give him money, will he go hire some slaves and they will make the game for him? :) no, it won't be impossible to make development faster when you are the only developer without a team :)

Well not slaves, but I was thinking of buying 2 chimpanzees and train them to use Daz...

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
Game is so good. sad that it does not has huge support.
to be fair, the last release is still the demo and that was half a year ago.
that's a red flag for lots of people.
but i also like the plot of this game.

edit:
also most people support usually with patreon.
and this dev had some problems with patreon.
patreon supporters usually make the biggest chunk.

Reactions: Antera

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
to be fair, the last release is still the demo and that was half a year ago.
that's a red flag for lots of people.
but i also like the plot of this game.

edit:
also most people support usually with patreon.
and this dev had some problems with patreon.
patreon supporters usually make the biggest chunk.
Yeah, the demo was great, but the Patreon getting killed and having to move to Subscribestar? That's like getting your leg cut off for an AVN creator.

Dev is relatively new, so maybe there's a chance to build a subscriber base over time on Subscribestar. Doubt it'll ever be as big as Patreon, but if the dev wants to continue including darker elements, then sticking to Subscribestar makes sense.

Subscribestar seems more focused on niche, darker content that wouldn't be allowed on Patreon. Logical, given that Patreon has more strict rules around content.

I just checked Subscribestar and games tagged as AVN. The biggest one showing sub count is the dev making Copycat, a subpar game in comparison but has a gore NTR niche, with around ~400 subs, making about $2000 a month or so.

I know this game has blackmail and rape tag elements, but if the player didn't pick those choices, the content is mostly a conventional AVN.

But I wouldn't be surprised if the dev cans this project and starts over with a new one under a new Patreon account. Lot of devs have done this.

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes