4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

Dz_Nutz

Sep 3, 2020
Question if it's on Ren'Py then it should be able to APK for Android correct? I always wonder why community builds the APKS and the creators don't? I subscribe on Patreon to games with APKS other wise seems wasteful to pay for a game that depends on community to convert to Android

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Question if it's on Ren'Py then it should be able to APK for Android correct? I always wonder why community builds the APKS and the creators don't? I subscribe on Patreon to games with APKS other wise seems wasteful to pay for a game that depends on community to convert to Android
I can't speak for others, but in the case of my game I need to adjust custom buttons and menus, way too much for them to be able to work properly on phones and I'm not going to waste time on it right now, when I have almost 0 funding and in a desperate need of churning out new updates to attract more people so I can keep my game alive. And especially when 90% of the user interface is in its alpha phase and subject to frequent redesigns. There will be an official android release from me once chapter 1 is fully finished and polished out working properly.

Last edited:

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
After thinking everything over, now that I'm on Subscribestar I decided not remove anything from my game. The original story will continue with the blackmail and the incest.

Update is coming soon. I can't give you an exact date, there is a lot of animations and different paths with different characters to render. And up until late January I was repairing the damage that the fire has caused and I barely worked on my game due to all the stress and the bullshit with everything.

Now once again I'm working on it as much as I can. And it's ultimately up to my Gpu now, some scenes render faster some slower. When the update is ready it will be on my Subscribestar.
glad to learn that the original story will go on, i loved the og plot with the blackmail and incest

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyDonkey

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I'm still rendering animations, 57 is currently rendered but there is a lot more to go. I need at least another month but maybe more, It's hard to predict it. Some animations render fast some slow.
I recommend that you leave news about the progress of the next update here somewhere in order to keep active otherwise people will think that the project is dead

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I recommend that you leave news about the progress of the next update here somewhere in order to keep active otherwise people will think that the project is dead
I post stuff everywhere on my socials, X, deviantart I even made a and official subreddit. I have screenshots, work in progress stuff etc. There are even public posts on my subscribestar with lot of info.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I post stuff everywhere on my socials, X, deviantart I even made a and official subreddit. I have screenshots, work in progress stuff etc. There are even public posts on my subscribestar with lot of info.
Good, then
but I rarely sit there, I would like to see it here :)

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Good, then
but I rarely sit there, I would like to see it here :)
This is a great site a lot of people here are giving great advice and when I see people commenting and leaving a reviews how much they enjoyed my game, it motivates me to keep going and making the game as best as I can.

I come here often to answer comments and dm's but I wont post screenshots of new updates etc here, I need to get as much eyes on my game as possible. X and reddit are the best platforms I can post the images on, and where people can easily share there and help me get new subscribers.

I strategically post on these platforms to reach new people, by strategically I mean usually dead tired or drunk in the middle of the night randomly whenever I remember to post. Half the time I don't even know what the fuck I post where lol

On a bit serious note, my Pc hasn't been turned off since late January when I started working on the game again, and it has been rendering 12-14 hours every day, and when its not rendering I'm making scenes animations with it. And if something breaks in it I can't afford to replace it because all the money I put aside (which wasn't much) got spent on rebuilding the fire damage to my house. So I need all the support I can get.

I hope you'll understand :)

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
This is a great site a lot of people here are giving great advice and when I see people commenting and leaving a reviews how much they enjoyed my game, it motivates me to keep going and making the game as best as I can.

I come here often to answer comments and dm's but I wont post screenshots of new updates etc here, I need to get as much eyes on my game as possible. X and reddit are the best platforms I can post the images on, and where people can easily share there and help me get new subscribers.

I strategically post on these platforms to reach new people, by strategically I mean usually dead tired or drunk in the middle of the night randomly whenever I remember to post. Half the time I don't even know what the fuck I post where lol

On a bit serious note, my Pc hasn't been turned off since late January when I started working on the game again, and it has been rendering 12-14 hours every day, and when its not rendering I'm making scenes animations with it. And if something breaks in it I can't afford to replace it because all the money I put aside (which wasn't much) got spent on rebuilding the fire damage to my house. So I need all the support I can get.

I hope you'll understand :)
Your landlord is cruel imo,
You have to put all your hate towards landlord in the update & aka mc will steal his wife:cool:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
OH FFS if you dont like something then MOVE ON.... or go cry abt it in offtopic., if i see the same rambling about laws and legality then you will be thrown out. YOU know who you are :cautious:

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes