4.30 star(s) 23 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
OH FFS if you dont like something then MOVE ON.... or go cry abt it in offtopic., if i see the same rambling about laws and legality then you will be thrown out. YOU know who you are :cautious:
hey bro ,...still a no thta take over bs masterpiece xd?
and i absolute love this game good job dev we waiting eagerly for next update

Reactions: kfrazer099

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
hoping he hasn't died out. hasn't been any updated info for a while. I know he was working on it like crazy.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Man this game is great but the update schedule seems incredibly slow pace. Dev should think into investing in faster rendering machines. 1 update per year will not generate much income for the dev. The best games on the site are the ones with regular, steady updates. I don't mind "reasonable" long wait as long as the update is meaty and big in length.

Reactions: Ass prefer

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
hoping he hasn't died out. hasn't been any updated info for a while. I know he was working on it like crazy.
Wtf I'm not dead yet xD I'm just rendering animations 24/7 at this point and not doing much else now, other than writing. Currently rendering the 72nd animation but there's still a lot to go.

Reactions: greyaz and natsu36

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
Man this game is great but the update schedule seems incredibly slow pace. Dev should think into investing in faster rendering machines. 1 update per year will not generate much income for the dev. The best games on the site are the ones with regular, steady updates. I don't mind "reasonable" long wait as long as the update is meaty and big in length.

I do want to invest into a proper PC but I have no more money left to invest lol, I agree the update is coming very slowly and this is the main reason for it, also I haven't worked on my game at all from the end of November till February (because of my house caught fire and repairs were priority) If that wouldn't have happened the update would be out already.

I understand and I WANT to give more updates out like a lot of other developers are doing it, but I also want to give out content filled quality updates, not some 500 renders 4 animation stuff. I want to give out a packed update with content in all branching paths sex scenes with different women with a ton of options on camera angles poses and various cumming options and foreplay all controlled by the player.

The animations are the reason this is taking so long, I animate everything myself I don't buy pre-made animations, I bought one and I had to spend 4 hours on trying to fix it (the one with Samantha in the bathroom) ended up just recreating the damn thing from scratch because it was faster that way lol. And now that I learned to animate somewhat properly I just add a lot in the game, because 1. It's pretty easy and 2. why the fuck not, that's what I would want if I was playing this game.

But sadly I'm a broke ass little bitch and this is my first game ever , I'm a solo developer, I do everything myself, I have no team behind me, I don't have a large following and I'm way too ambitious for my own good and trying to give a lot of content and create an AVN where choices matter and dialog options give different content with different characters, but I don't have the proper equipment for it at this time and it's slowing things down.

I created and rendered 72 animations , build custom environments to fit my story line better and they are visually far better looking than anything since release. I added a ton of code and I don't even know how many renders and different dialog options with consequences I added. I did this all in almost 3 months with a shitty PC that has to count for something.

I still need time to finish this, how much, I don't know I can't predict it. But rest assured that I'm working my ass off to give you guys the best that I can with the equipment that I have, and keep checking subscribestar, reddit, twitter etc. I post screenshots (all though I haven't posted some in a while, but I will once this batch of animations that are currently rendering are done.) More Importantly keep sharing my screenshots, talk about my game spread it so more people find it.

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
Wtf I'm not dead yet xD I'm just rendering animations 24/7 at this point and not doing much else now, other than writing. Currently rendering the 72nd animation but there's still a lot to go.
are you planning an update next month?

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
are you planning an update next month?
I do, but no promises. Like I said I can't predict how fast the animations render out, and I'm shitting bricks because I haven't started rendering yet the animations that are FFM and MFM, so I don't know how long those will take.

Reactions: Ceesko and greyaz

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
I do, but no promises. Like I said I can't predict how fast the animations render out, and I'm shitting bricks because I haven't started rendering yet the animations that are FFM and MFM, so I don't know how long those will take.
Good luck anyway bro!
I'm waiting for the mmf scene, I hope there won't be one for the whole game)
today there is not enough content like this, not counting rape

4.30 star(s) 23 Votes