4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Oh BRO. Stabby Mike! Damn these were good times. Eternum takes fucking ages to update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But ya right you can make some good pals like these. But it always depends if the author is more of a cuck or if he is into it.
Speaked with Caribdis on his Discord regarding this and once you understand how he is you could sleep just fine even if he added like ten other dudes or even give one girl a boyfriend since you always knew nothing disgusting would ever happen. Also this stabby boy was quite liked by the fans. Damn... good old times.
Stabby Mike has his own girl in OIAL but none of us bitched about it because she appeared only like once or twice and she was never sexualised.

MC and his girls should be the focus of this game and not some dumb fatfuck.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
But on the other hand, you will have to accept that other guys will fuck other girls too.
"Since they are not in a relationship" etc. because the premise is more "realistic".
Nah, this bullshit can't be called an excuse, no matter how much the dev tries to sugarcoat and sell it to us. There's no planet in this whole beautiful universe, or at least not in our dimension, where an ugly fat fuck can smash a cheerleader as attractive as Ariana without bribing her good for her 'services', so all this 'realism' is just an excuse for him to add more 'spicy' shit in the next updates.

I get it that some of them need to have BFs so the game could feel somewhat realistic and believable, but please don't tell me the MC's just gonna recycle other idiots' used up sluts when they get bored of fucking them, cuz that makes the macho man a cuck by default, and I still fail to see why it's, apparently, necessary that we see other idiots fuck their or random bitches if the MC won't be involved.:WaitWhat:

Who do you suspect they are I need to research other games to see if I put it on my ignore list or not. lol
Silk & Milk, a talented dev with a shitty attitude who already abandoned two promising games just cuz ppl didn't pay him enough to finish them. It's just suspicion so far, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be the truth, so I don't recommend getting too attached to this game till the dev doesn't address a few major red flags.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
There's no planet in this whole beautiful universe, or at least not in our dimension, where an ugly fat fuck can smash a cheerleader as attractive as Ariana without bribing her good for her 'services', so all this 'realism' is just an excuse for him to add more 'spicy' shit in the next updates
That fat fuck is most probably Dev's self insert in this game and since he can't get lucky IRL he is using this game to live his dreams.

Just like that fatfuck bacon in timestamps.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Does this have incest so I can give it a try?
Genre:
SPOILER

3DCG, animated, Male Protagonist, romance, dating sim, big tits, big ass, voiced, teasing, groping, adventure, anal sex, bdsm, cheating, corruption, creampie, exhibitionism, harem, footjob, oral sex, virgin, group sex, interracial

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Rosaline scene was great. Would be nice if that teased threesome with Martha happens.
But I took a look at the script since everything was graciously left unencrypted, and HOLY SHIT, that is some of the most redundant code structure I've ever seen in a game.

Dev, for the love of productivity, please figure out a way to navigate branches using variables and triggers, so you don't have to repeat the exact same dialog sequence 10 times in a row with the tiniest changes to the label name. I swear, just changing one line of dialog could induce burnout in this system. That is, unless this is using some new pre-production pipeline I'm unaware about.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Really slow and a lot of talking and exposition. BUT the writing is good and the timing too. A lot of funny and entertaining scenes and a lot of different characters.

Will keep an eye on this.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
nope its has only one sex scene with a maid and the rest just bla bla bla
Not really, there are couple of paths with maid and there is sex scene with blonde in the bathroom(just a quickie for now other options labeled as under construction.)

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
we dont have to accept shit. especially in what is supposed to be a harem game
so this game has "technically not NTR" and race pampering with white gf and black bf. fuck this shit.

devs like this one never learn. they fucked up, hard.

this is not a harem game. this is just for "technically not cucks"

this goes straight to the ignore . cheers

Imagine being this fragile. Tell us you've never spoken to an actual woman without telling us.

Klaes Ashford

Jun 4, 2020
tbh, the best friend dude is really funny written. but it's so weird that he gets the hottest chicks. while in reality he not even ever could get the ugliest chicks. His scenes just would be even more funny if he would just talk about how he gets the hottest chicks while everyone knows he never would get even the ugliest. But it's still pretty quality good content which makes me even want read the text not like most others.
It's not weird he gets hot chicks when he was the guy controlling the entire black market trade. You'd be surprised how easily women will trade sex for things they think they need/want, especially in a 'decade-long quarantine' with no outside food or drink.

Jan 28, 2019
Very mixed feelings.

Renders are great. Dialog could use a proof read and a touch up, but are good.

But the file size... for a demo with this amount of content, it is HUGE.
My biggest issue is with the MC though. We're told we get to make choices and decide who he is, but the decade gap between the very start and when the story picks up seems to have already decided a huge amount of what kind of person he is, who he's been with, how he acts, etc.
We might be able to decide who he is going to be, moving forward, but too much of who has has been for the last decade is already established.
Add to this that the story picks up with them leaving for home, and none of the time at school. That decade of a gap would have been a great thing to include in the story. Snippets of it could have played out, from the decade we were there, to help us get to know the other characters, and to make choices for ourselves who MC was during that time, to allow us to make him who we want him to be, moving forward.

I appreciate, sincerely, the dev's vision for depth in the game, but the fact things happened involving the MC that we had no control over seems to undermine it.
If nothing else, I detest Lexa and would just as soon my MC never had any relationship with her at all. Not a fan of the idea of regular threeways with random girls where I and my fat best friend would share them. Not my cup of tea.

I certainly have no issues with Lexa being in the game, or MC and his friend having the history with girls they have, but I would rather these things were options available, and not mandated by the story, especially when the goal is for us to develop MC as we see fit.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes